It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A_Future_Pilot: You know what's sad? Looking through the first couple pages of this thread and seeing all the names of people who aren't around anymore... :(
I find it amazing that people used to be upvoted just for making funny comments.
I try that, and I get booted.
Of course, I'm not funny, but still.
A_Future_Pilot: You know what's sad? Looking through the first couple pages of this thread and seeing all the names of people who aren't around anymore... :(
Yeah. Depressing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc
Tarm: I doubt many would get my age right either. :p
zeogold: 25-30.
Wro...That's right! How did you know?
zeogold: 25-30.
Tarm: Wro...That's right! How did you know?
I'm the Puzzlemaster. I know many things.
None of which are useful, sure, but still.
Tarm: Wro...That's right! How did you know?
zeogold: I'm the Puzzlemaster. I know many things.
My impersonation of a woman have failed me yet again. :/
low rated
zeogold: I'm the Puzzlemaster. I know many things.
Tarm: My impersonation of a woman have failed me yet again. :/
I thought you were impersonating a Swede.
Obviously, all my years of watching the Muppets has taught me that no true Swede speaks English like that.
Tarm: My impersonation of a woman have failed me yet again. :/
zeogold: I thought you were impersonating a Swede.
Obviously, all my years of watching the Muppets has taught me that no true Swede speaks English like that.
This seems to be this weeks failday for me. :(
low rated
zeogold: I thought you were impersonating a Swede.
Tarm: This seems to be this weeks failday for me. :(
You wear a size 10, have brown hair, and occasionally like to engage in the sport of monkey-flinging!
Never test the Puzzlemaster, buddy boy. I know some scary stuff.
Tarm: This seems to be this weeks failday for me. :(
zeogold: You wear a size 10, have brown hair, and occasionally like to engage in the sport of monkey-flinging!
Hah! I prefer ape-throwing!
low rated
zeogold: You wear a size 10, have brown hair, and occasionally like to engage in the sport of monkey-flinging!
Tarm: Hah! I prefer ape-throwing!
Oy! Now we're on to the lies, are we?!
Watch it there, pal. One more attempt to humiliate me like that and I'll tell everybody about your scab collection.
Tarm: Hah! I prefer ape-throwing!
zeogold: Oy! Now we're on to the lies, are we?!
Watch it there, pal. One more attempt to humiliate me like that and I'll tell everybody about your scab collection.
Yes master
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Yeah. Depressing.
A bunch of quitters.
low rated
zeogold: Oy! Now we're on to the lies, are we?!
Tarm: Yes master
Now that I have you under my control, I command you to join my court game and take a game from the Steam Edition Community Giveaway!
CARRiON.FLOWERS: Yeah. Depressing.
bad_fur_day1: A bunch of quitters.
Just wait until y'all are ready to get rid of me. You'll just be BEGGING for me to leave, but I'll still be sta-
...OY! UNHAND ME! QUIT PUSHING! You're not supposed to want me to go YET!
Post edited February 19, 2016 by zeogold
tfishell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upkYQqbrjSc
Lol very good song!

Also zeogold...I find you very funny! :)