It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New site update? new PM system?

This calls for a Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh celebration!
Free gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh for everybody!
Barefoot_Monkey: Free gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh for everybody!
]
Well Witcher 2 was just released here on GOG, how can we forget about gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh on this glorious day?
A bit late, but someone's got to officially do it :

Oh my F****** gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!! EA on Gog!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!!!!!!!!!11

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Lone3wolf: A bit late, but someone's got to officially do it :

Oh my F****** gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!! EA on Gog!!!

*SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*!!!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!!
gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!!!!!!!!!!11

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAH!!!
Dammit I'd all but forgotten about this thread.
May the gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh forgive you. -_-

Because we certainly won't!

:P
Vagabond: WE SAW THAT, GOG.

DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T.
I was like Whhhaaaa??? Then I was like Oooooohhhh... Then I was like, Oh snap, this thread is over a year old...
Vagabond: WE SAW THAT, GOG.

DON'T THINK WE DIDN'T.
tfishell: I was like Whhhaaaa??? Then I was like Oooooohhhh... Then I was like, Oh snap, this thread is over a year old...
Yah but because it's so important & special to us it gets a necro free pass for life...anyone can use it whenever they see the elusive gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh in action, or if they just want to celebrate it in all it's glorious glory.
Nvm!
Post edited June 06, 2011 by Arianus
Looks like *puts on glasses* gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh. YEAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaAAaaAAh!
tfishell: I was like Whhhaaaa??? Then I was like Oooooohhhh... Then I was like, Oh snap, this thread is over a year old...
GameRager: Yah but because it's so important & special to us it gets a necro free pass for life...anyone can use it whenever they see the elusive gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh in action, or if they just want to celebrate it in all it's glorious glory.
Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread. Again.
low rated
GameRager: Yah but because it's so important & special to us it gets a necro free pass for life...anyone can use it whenever they see the elusive gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh in action, or if they just want to celebrate it in all it's glorious glory.
TheJoe: Thanks for ruining a perfectly good thread. Again.
And how did I ruin it? *smacks Joe with glove, and stomps on The Guild*

Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!
Post edited June 06, 2011 by GameRager
TheJoe: snip
GameRager: stomps on The Guild*
Oh shit.
GameRager: And how did I ruin it? *smacks Joe with glove, and stomps on The Guild*

Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!
Using your alt brigade to manipulate the rep system some more, I see.
low rated
GameRager: stomps on The Guild*
Phosphenes: Oh shit.
What? He slapped me *figuratively* so I did the same back.....plus a bit more for added measure, to make sure he understands my feelings on the matter.
GameRager: And how did I ruin it? *smacks Joe with glove, and stomps on The Guild*

Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh!
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Using your alt brigade to manipulate the rep system some more, I see.
Did you see his comment? If he said that to anyone else I guarantee you'd all be up in arms over it.

Now that you said your peace, please be so kind as to get the Gdfsgsdfhgsdfghsdgfh outta here and keep your nose out of other people's business.
Post edited June 06, 2011 by GameRager