It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Sci-fi Bundle   (Fanatical)

$2.59  ($3.35 CAD)

Jydge
Phoning Home
Redirection
Root
Starward Rogue
The Uncertain - The Last Quiet Day
Voidship: The Long Journey
 
 
 
skeletonbow: I wonder how long the bundle is running for, didn't see a timer on this one.
According to Epic Bundle, you have 25 days left to grab the bundle.
Bummer, missed it, but I have a gut feeling this game will come to GOG in the next year or so or have another similar deal before long. Or... an Epic Game Store freebie :P
skeletonbow: Bummer, missed it, but I have a gut feeling this game will come to GOG in the next year or so or have another similar deal before long. Or... an Epic Game Store freebie :P
Steam has the Thief games on big discount for the next 17 hours.

Thief 4 is 2.99, and a bundle of all Thief 1-4 is 5.52.
high rated
Fanatical Build Your Own New Year Bundle

Pay €1 for 1 game, €2.99 for 5 games, or €4.99 for 10 games from the list below:

Chook & Sosig: Walk the Plank
The Crown of Leaves
Cursed Treasure 21
Days of War: Definitive Edition
DiRT Rally
Doodle Derby
Dungeon Rats
Earth's Dawn
F1 Race Stars Complete Edition
Jalopy
Looterkings
Love is Dead
New Year Mystery Game (No, that's not the game's name. Instead, you get a random game)
Niffelheim
Path to Mnemosyne
Reventure
Shadwen
Super Chibi Knight
Table Manners: The Physics-Based Dating Game
Toybox Turbos
Post edited January 05, 2021 by Grargar
Fanatical Favorites - Build Your Own Bundle

Add 2 games for €6.99, 3 games for €9.99, or 5 games for €14.99 from the list below:

Beholder 2
Book of Demons
Brick Rigs
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
Framed Collection
Grid 2019 - Ultimate Edition
Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek
Infectonator 3: Apocalypse
Iron Marines
Iwttle Dew 2+
Just Cause 3 XXL Edition
Legacy of Kain Pack (Includes Soul Reaver, Soul Reaver 2 and Defiance)
Metro 2033 Redux
Metro: Last Light Redux
Orwell: Keeping an Eye on Tou
Orwell: Ignorance is Strength
Punch Club - Deluxe Edition
Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
Tomb Raider Legend (Includes Anniversary, Legends and Underworld)
Tomb Raider Millennium Pack (Includes Tomb Raider Chronicles, Last Revelation and Angel of Darkness)
The Walking Dead: The Final Season
War for the Overworld
Zombotron
skeletonbow: Bummer, missed it, but I have a gut feeling this game will come to GOG in the next year or so or have another similar deal before long. Or... an Epic Game Store freebie :P
BlueMooner: Steam has the Thief games on big discount for the next 17 hours.

Thief 4 is 2.99, and a bundle of all Thief 1-4 is 5.52.
Oh dang, I didn't get your reply until just now because the forum replies feature is broken. LOL Ah well, I'm sure it wasn't a one time thing and it'll come on sale again similarly in the future. I guess that's part of the game is catchin' the good deals with a sharp eye too. :P I've got the first 3 games on GOG already, just gotta keep my eyes peeled now. :) Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and the game will eventually get released here too.
skeletonbow: Oh dang, I didn't get your reply until just now because the forum replies feature is broken. LOL Ah well, I'm sure it wasn't a one time thing and it'll come on sale again similarly in the future. I guess that's part of the game is catchin' the good deals with a sharp eye too. :P I've got the first 3 games on GOG already, just gotta keep my eyes peeled now. :) Who knows, maybe we'll get lucky and the game will eventually get released here too.
Humble Bundle has the game on sale for 2.99, if you're still interested. Hopefully, this time you don't miss it :).
bluethief:
Hi cousin!
BlueMooner: Hi cousin!
Hello there!! Nice to see you :)
Platinium collection: Build your own bundle:

3 for USD 9.99
7 for USD 20 ( rough conversion)

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

Some of the games on offer:

Everreach
Everspace
The Plague: Kingdom Wars
Sants Row 3
Sheltered
F1 2019
Dungeons 3
Leisure Suite Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry
Red Faction Guerilla: Remastered
Post edited January 16, 2021 by Lionel212008
Lionel212008: Some of the tames on offer:
The previously discussed Thief is in it as well, again. I'm pretty conflicted about these kinds of bundles. I could see myself getting two of these for 6 or 7 euro, but 3 for 10 euro is too much considering the age and mixed quality of the games on offer. But that's probably the only way it can be profitable for them in the first place.
Some titles from Square Enix (Tomb Raider, Just Cause 3: XXL, Final Fantasy, etc.,) can be found in the Humble Store Square Enix Sale: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/square-enix-winter-sale/

Alternatively, you can also checkout these titles on fanatical, which also has a sale: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/tomb-raider-goty-edition
Post edited January 20, 2021 by Lionel212008
Bulletstorm Full Clip Ed DN BUndle is £2.83 at Gamesplanet for 2 more days.

https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/bulletstorm-full-clip-edition-duke-nukem-bundle-steam-key--3211-2
Post edited January 22, 2021 by dyscode
We Happy Few is 91% off on Fanatical؜ and GamersGate for the next 36 hours.
_Slaugh_: We Happy Few is 91% off on Fanatical؜ and GamersGate for the next 36 hours.
Hm, I wonder, is it worth it? I can't believe how expensive this game is, with 91% off still meaning more than €5 and without including the €24.99 season pass, especially considering that reviews were rather lukewarm. I believe it's also included in Game Pass, if you're ready and capable to use that (€1 trial for first month). Has anyone here played We Happy Few?
Post edited January 21, 2021 by Leroux