It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Itch.io - Bundle for Racial Justice and Equality

744 items for $5

Highlights
Post edited 15 hours ago by Stooner
Fanatical  ―  Reaper Bundle 3

$4.99   ⁞   $6.69 CAD   ⁞   5.29€

911 Operator
Atari Vault
Book of Demons
F1 2018
Medieval Kingdom Wars
Of Orcs And Men
STASIS
Styx: Master of Shadows
System Shock: Enhanced Edition
V-Rally 4
Stooner: 744 items for $5
That is a ludicrous amount of stuff. For a worthwhile cause at that.

It's a DRM-free enthusiast's wet dream, essentially.
Stooner: 744 items for $5
TheMonkofDestiny: That is a ludicrous amount of stuff. For a worthwhile cause at that.

It's a DRM-free enthusiast's wet dream, essentially.
Although it's worth mentioning that not all of these are games. I see tilesets, novels, etc. Still DRM free, and quite a few games that I've paid more for elsewhere. Very good value.
Crisco1492: Although it's worth mentioning that not all of these are games. I see tilesets, novels, etc. Still DRM free, and quite a few games that I've paid more for elsewhere. Very good value.
That's why I said "stuff" instead of just games.

In that bundle's instance the focus seems less on the content and more the idea of people involved showing their support for the causes the funds go to.

Something similar happened with Bandcamp yesterday when they waived taking cuts of any sales made through the site. A number of artists, labels and others on the site pledged their earnings over to donations to charitable causes.