It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: not to drag this out too much (which it already is)...
My sincere apologies, I was merely curious if it was truly the better discount with the added bonus from the subscription. Based on the info you provided, it is. Thank you for that.
mchack: not to drag this out too much (which it already is)...
TheMonkofDestiny: My sincere apologies, I was merely curious if it was truly the better discount with the added bonus from the subscription. Based on the info you provided, it is. Thank you for that.
hehe, no worries. I‘m enjoying our conversation. it‘s just that everyone else clicking on this thread thinking there‘s a new gaming deal around are disappointed with each new answer that‘s not a deal.

hmmm, so here‘s a deal: (although most likely yet another disappointment for most people reading since it‘s only got 2 hours left)

-90% off ironcast on humble store: (steamkey + drm free)
https://www.humblebundle.com/store/ironcast
That's a good point.

Keeping that in mind, here's a decent-ish deal, up to a certain extent:

Fanatical's Warhammer: Vermintide Bundle

A three-tiered bundle, with the first tier being the deal.

For $7.49USD you get (Steam only) Vermintide and Vermintide II.

From that tier onward, it's less of a deal for Vermintide II DLC (including a collector's edition upgrade) but if you just go for the games alone it's not bad (Vermintide has been cheaper by itself previously, but Vermintide II is in the general lowest range it's been in outside of conversion rate differences and/or price errors).
Post edited April 27, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
Shogun 2 is now available for free (to keep) on Steam.
https://store.steampowered.com/app/201270/Total_War_SHOGUN_2/

The offer is part of their "stay home save lives" giveaway and sale and the offer will last till 1st of May.

Details:
https://www.totalwar.com/blog/total-war-shogun-2-giveaway-and-total-war-sale-faq/
On the off-chance you've bought enough things from GreenManGaming to "become a VIP" there (they invite you, not users invite others unfortunately) then you can purchase XCOM: Chimera Squad for $8.50USD. It is, unless there's a better deal widely available, the best price for it. AllYouPlay did have the better deal alongside their discount voucher, but apparently they've run out of keys for the game or some strange nonsense.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/
TheMonkofDestiny: On the off-chance you've bought enough things from GreenManGaming to "become a VIP" there (they invite you, not users invite others unfortunately) then you can purchase XCOM: Chimera Squad for $8.50USD. It is, unless there's a better deal widely available, the best price for it. AllYouPlay did have the better deal alongside their discount voucher, but apparently they've run out of keys for the game or some strange nonsense.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/
WinGameStore has a discount that's even lower on the off-chance you want to buy there:
https://www.wingamestore.com/product/11632/XCOM-Chimera-Squad/ for €8,29

*edit: apparently not, when I log in to PayPal, the $8,98 price on WinGameStore gets converted to €8,65 instead of WinGameStore's estimate of €8,29.
Post edited April 30, 2020 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: *edit: apparently not, when I log in to PayPal, the $8,98 price on WinGameStore gets converted to €8,65 instead of WinGameStore's estimate of €8,29.
That happened quite a lot when Humble was still only offering prices in $. Apparently Paypal can't offer the direct conversion rate. But they are not denoting anything as a fee. Found that a little bit fishy.
hmm, ok I guess everyone is aware of the humble choice and what‘s in it so no one needs to post it here...
but there is probably some cyberarcheologist in 2077 happy about us being chronists of the gaming deals these days so here it goes:

Humble Choice May 2020:

Jurassic World Evolution + Jurassic World Evolution - Deluxe DLC (DLC)
XCOM 2 +XCOM 2: Reinforcement Pack (DLC) + XCOM 2: Resistance Warrior Pack (DLC)
Rise of Industry
Niche - a genetics survival game
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse
WARSAW
Heave Ho
MO:Astray
NEOVERSE
Chess Ultra
Horace
Also if it weren‘t so incredibly expensive this would be an interesting deal for me:

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14890/SQUARE_ENIX_Stay_Home__Play_JRPG_Collection/

DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE
ONINAKI
Chrono Trigger

72% off for around 50€

(well maybe when it‘s down to around 25€)
Humble is rather meh. Somehow these bundles are never appealing to me.
DubConqueror: *edit: apparently not, when I log in to PayPal, the $8,98 price on WinGameStore gets converted to €8,65 instead of WinGameStore's estimate of €8,29.
Acriz: That happened quite a lot when Humble was still only offering prices in $. Apparently Paypal can't offer the direct conversion rate. But they are not denoting anything as a fee. Found that a little bit fishy.
Yeah paypal conversion is too costly, you are better of just using your credit cards.
Post edited May 03, 2020 by Orkhepaj
mchack: hmm, ok I guess everyone is aware of the humble choice and what‘s in it so no one needs to post it here...
It's not really much of a deal. You only get it via subscribing and while true, you can find deals that put the subscription price at a good offer, it's far less interesting than a really good discounted title that will disappear within a matter of days/etc. It's also posted to the Monthly thread.

Also, speaking as someone who happens to have 2 games in that Steam Square Enix bundle already, it's still pretty steep. I realize Square Enix is giving their share, or at least claim they will be, to charity, but still it's pricey.
Post edited May 03, 2020 by TheMonkofDestiny
high rated
Fanatical - The Very Positive Bundle 2 (All Steam) $3.99

Pathologic Classic HD
Pinstripe
Masquerada: Songs and Shadows
Tesla vs Lovecraft
The Age of Decadence
Cosmic Star Heroine
Angry Video Game Nerd II: ASSimilation
Shelter 2
Post edited May 04, 2020 by Stooner
Humble Sierra the 3rd Bundle

€1
Gabriel Knight 3: Blood of the Sacred, Blood of the Damned
Velocity 2X
TimeShift
Police Quest™ Collection

BTA
The Beast Within: A Gabriel Knight Mystery
Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh
Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura
Caesar IV
Quest for Glory
Shiftlings

€11
King's Quest - Season Pass
King's Quest Collection
Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father
Geometry Wars™ 3: Dimensions Evolved
Space Quest® Collection
Phantasmagoria
Caesar 3

All games are only available as Steam keys. In addition, all games are Windows-only, except for Geometry Wars 3, which also has Mac and Linux builds.
Grargar: Humble Sierra the 3rd Bundle

€1
TimeShift
Interesting - I was able to redeem TimeShift, even though it is region-blocked for Germans in the stores, so it seems the key is ROW. No idea if it will stay this way, but nice opportunity, especially at this price. ;P
Post edited May 06, 2020 by Leroux
Grargar: Humble Sierra the 3rd Bundle

€1
TimeShift
Leroux: Interesting - I was able to redeem TimeShift, even though it is region-blocked for Germans in the stores, so it seems the key is ROW. No idea if it will stay this way, but nice opportunity, especially at this price. ;P
Same here, i activated Timeshift without problems yesterday. ROW keys can usually be activated in Germany even when a game is region-locked in the german Steam store. I could also activate a key for Hatred and some other games without problems a few years ago.