It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: Fanatical Platinum Collection: Build Your Own Bundle

Choose 3 games for €10.99 ($?)

Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Book of Demons
Shadows Awakening
Vikings: Wolves of Midgard
Iconoclasts
Rain World
Swag and Sorcery
Guns, Gore & Cannoli 2
Remothered: Tormented Fathers
War for the Overworld
Beholder 2
Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Steel Division: Normandy 44
Sudden Strike 4
Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Tropico 5
Age of Wonders 3
AER: Memories of Old
Cryofall
Do Not Feed The Monkys
Spintires
Conarium
Which 3 would be worth it you think?
drxenija: Which 3 would be worth it you think?
Entirely depends on your preferences. But I kind of listed them in the order I'd favor myself, tbh, if I didn't own those already. Personally I find the first 5-6 the most interesting, but then again, I don't like strategy and war games and prefer fantasy, tactical, (A)RPGs and metroidvania/platformers and such, and you might be totally different.
Post edited February 21, 2020 by Leroux
drxenija: Which 3 would be worth it you think?
Leroux: Entirely depends on your preferences. But I kind of listed them in the order I'd favor myself, tbh, if I didn't own those already. Personally I find the first 5-6 the most interesting, but then again, I don't like strategy and war games and prefer fantasy, tactical, (A)RPGs and metroidvania/platformers and such, and you might be totally different.
It's $9.99 U.S. to fill in your (?)

I really liked book of demons. Vikings was flawed but still fairly enjoyable. If I were to buy it (leaning no) I'd probably get Shadows: Awakening + (?) + book of demons to donate.
"South Park: The Stick of Truth" for €2,99 at Steam Store - best price ever by far:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/213670/South_Park_The_Stick_of_Truth/

(unfortunately German buyers still only seem to get the cut version)
Post edited February 21, 2020 by Geddes17
Geddes17: "South Park: The Stick of Truth" for €2,99 at Steam Store - best price ever by far:
https://store.steampowered.com/app/213670/South_Park_The_Stick_of_Truth/

(unfortunately German buyers still only seem to get the cut version)
As do Aussies - getting their own cut / censored version
low rated
Skyrim
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Stalingrad
mariopepper: Skyrim
Stalingrad
Where?
mariopepper: Skyrim
Stalingrad
Pajama: Where?
Read last couple of posts, they will explain.
Pajama: Where?
51nikopol: Read last couple of posts, they will explain.
I did but I still don't get it as I can't see those three games listed anywhere.
51nikopol: Read last couple of posts, they will explain.
Pajama: I did but I still don't get it as I can't see those three games listed anywhere.
I thought they were replying to drxenija about which three they would pick but now I see those games are not on the list. I guess it is complicated!
Pajama: I did but I still don't get it as I can't see those three games listed anywhere.
51nikopol: I thought they were replying to drxenija about which three they would pick but now I see those games are not on the list. I guess it is complicated!
they own no games here and are likely trying to spam grey market links but cant due to rep.
sorry for crashing, do you guys know legal way of purchasing nintendo game codes other then console own store? Some place with good deals, and no, not Humble's regionlocked store.
BeatriceElysia: sorry for crashing, do you guys know legal way of purchasing nintendo game codes other then console own store? Some place with good deals, and no, not Humble's regionlocked store.
Fanatical and Humble Bundle do have some keys for Switch games, but they're not available everywhere (Humble doesn't sell them in Europe (yet)).
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/reaper-bundle-2

There is a new bundle on Fanatical titled Reaper Bundle 2 with the following titles

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Call of Pripyat
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Clear Sky
Star Wars Jedi Knight
Star Wars Jedi Knight 2
Days of Infamy
Eagle Island
Override
Sim City 4
Re-Legion
https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/dollar-discovery-bundle

Dino Run DX