It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking over the various lists that buyers posted I've seen not a single one that I think anyone would have paid $10 for, had they known the bundle's content. I often had trouble identifying the diamond tier game among them, on top of it. If there actually is a worthy game in the mix, chances are you'd have gotten it for $10 max in a sale, too (it even says so in that blog article, the average historical low of the top games is lower than $10), maybe even with DLCs. The other games are usually cheap bundle repeats in low demand. It's worse than the average or even the below average Humble Monthly bundles.
Post edited 3 days ago by Leroux
TheMonkofDestiny: Ultimately there's probably a higher chance at getting my genitals smashed in a car door than there is getting something I want out of a "deal" like this.
Ha ha, good one! Thumbs up. :-P
Post edited 3 days ago by philipp_chris
Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
BenKii: Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
I bought a Steam key for 5 € (something like that) a couple of months ago. It's a great game, but that's the maximum I'm willing to pay for a DRM'ed game.
I just got the basic version - the DLC doesn't add anything interesting to me. I often like to have the most complete version, but I didn't really care in this case.
BenKii: Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
Thank you so much for this post. I've been waiting to buy this game for a long time. This is the best price yet. Thanks again.
Making me regret buying it through the Humble Store now. That price is suspiciously low though so I wonder if it'll be adjusted before the time on the sale is up. Damn good deal on it either way.

Link
Heretic777: Thank you so much for this post. I've been waiting to buy this game for a long time. This is the best price yet. Thanks again.
Yeah, thx... me2... but because of this price I have that weird feeling that soon it will be on some kind of bundle... and that make me afraid buying it... sigh...
Post edited 3 days ago by Trid
For those who aren't totally anti-EA/Origin:

Titanfall 2 is at an all time low of 80% off on Origin (3.99 EUR here). The single player campaign is said to be short but very good.