It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble Monthly for November's line-up is out fully:

Including the early unlocks of Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Spyro Reignited Trilogy and Call of Duty: WW II + 2 DLC there's:

Synthetik: Legion Rising
Shenmue I + II
Evergarden
11-11: Memories Retold
Humble Original - Operator

December's early unlocks are:

Soulcalibur VI
Yakuza Kiwami
My Time at Portia
Post edited November 01, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
instead of Soulcalibor it's Graveyard Keeper for some, or at least I see that from the Humble Store, but there's discrepancy in actual HM page.
Post edited November 01, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: instead of Soulcalibor it's Graveyard Keeper for some, or at least I see that from the Humble Store, but there's discrepancy in actual HM page.
I'd edited it in but haven't seen anyone else post about it yet. It's only been ~10 minutes since it went live so I guess if it's a region specific thing, I'll just edit it back in.
Post edited November 01, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
Fanatical 'Renowned Bundle' U.S. $3.99

Renowned Explorers: International Society
SimCity 4
Odallus: Dark call
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Rebel Galaxy
Distrust
Signal From Tolvar
Flying Tigers: Shadows over China

I've played the demo for Renowned Explorers and really enjoyed it. Would pick it up for $4. If I had more time to play it right now.
bler144: Fanatical 'Renowned Bundle' U.S. $3.99

Renowned Explorers: International Society
SimCity 4
Odallus: Dark call
Space Rangers HD: A War Apart
Rebel Galaxy
Distrust
Signal From Tolvar
Flying Tigers: Shadows over China

I've played the demo for Renowned Explorers and really enjoyed it. Would pick it up for $4. If I had more time to play it right now.
Great bundle. Space Rangers alone is easily worth that
Post edited November 09, 2019 by Pheace
Fanatical Pick-and-Mix - Staff Picks Fall 2019

Select 1 game for €1.09, 3 games for €2.69, or 5 games for €3.79 from the following list:

Anna's Quest
Caravan
Chroma Squad
Equilinox
Fantasy Versus
Jydge
Last Dream: World Unknown
Murderous Pursuits
Pony Island
River City Ransom Underground
Robothorium
Rocketbirds 2: Evolution
Rogue Wizards
Shadow Blade: Reload
The Ship: Remasted
Shooting Stars!
Swindle
Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation
Tesla vs Lovecraft
Time Recoil
Valhalla Hills
Xenoraid
Xbox Game pass Ultra (includes Gamepass PC)- 3 Months for $1 right now. In case anyone with Windows 10 wanted to give The Outer Worlds or State of Decay 2 or something a go for cheap. I know it's not DRM-Free but that price though.
Post edited November 14, 2019 by Pheace
Some okay titles in there but it very much looks like leftover key stock they're desperately trying to turn a profit off of that they couldn't get people to sink money on when they were stuffing them into their mystery bundles.
Grargar: Fanatical Pick-and-Mix - Staff Picks Fall 2019

3 games for €2.69

Jydge
Tesla vs Lovecraft
Time Recoil
There's a pretty nice 10tons bundle hidden in there. ;)

Or even just Tesla vs Lovecraft for €1.09 sounds like a pretty good deal (~93% off?).
Humble Store has a sale. If you're subscribed to their Monthly, you get 20% on discounted price on many titles.
Post edited November 21, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Epic is having a Black Friday sale till December 2

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/black-friday-sale
If you like having games from one developer/publisher, Remute is bundling the catalog of Anarchy Enterprises:

https://groupees.com/remutexx9
BeatriceElysia: Humble Store has a sale. If you're subscribed to their Monthly, you get 20% on discounted price on many titles.
I'm looking at the Humble Sale and I see this phrase all over the place "provided DRM-Free for Steam". What does that mean? Is it actually DRM free or it requires a Steam account? I've bough several DRM free bundles from Humble back in the day but I don't remember this phrasing before.
BeatriceElysia: Humble Store has a sale. If you're subscribed to their Monthly, you get 20% on discounted price on many titles.
muddysneakers: I'm looking at the Humble Sale and I see this phrase all over the place "provided DRM-Free for Steam". What does that mean? Is it actually DRM free or it requires a Steam account? I've bough several DRM free bundles from Humble back in the day but I don't remember this phrasing before.
Are you sure you don't mean DRM-free OR steam key?
Some games comes with installer in your humble account.
Post edited November 25, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
muddysneakers: I'm looking at the Humble Sale and I see this phrase all over the place "provided DRM-Free for Steam". What does that mean? Is it actually DRM free or it requires a Steam account? I've bough several DRM free bundles from Humble back in the day but I don't remember this phrasing before.
BeatriceElysia: Are you sure you don't mean DRM-free OR steam key?
Some games comes with installer in your humble account.
2064: Read Only Memories is provided via Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux and is also provided DRM-Free for Steam. A free Steam account is required.

There are many many more like this. I have no idea what it means.