It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For anyone curious: all Steam keys, only 1 of each of the three deeply discounted titles can be purchased per account there (i.e. no buying 5 Arkham Asylum keys in one go to plop on the grey market or peddle through trading, etc). The Arkham and LEGO Batman title are currently part of the free (and DRM-free, at that) offering through Epic Games Store. Of course, you'd need to register an account to claim the game and then download them via the launcher so it depends on what you hate more.
Dex (Steam) at Fanatical, 0.99 (95% off)
12 hours left on this Star Deal
Post edited September 30, 2019 by Leroux
high rated
Humble One Special Day Bundle 2019

$1
Broken Age + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator + Soundtrack (Windows-only)

BTA
The Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse + Soundtrack (Also for Mac and Linux)
Stronghold Crusader 2 + Soundtrack (Windows-only)
Bomber Crew (Also for Mac and Linux)

$10
Tannenberg (Also for Mac and Linux)
DiRT 4 (Also for Mac and Linux)

Broken Age and the Swords of Ditto: Mormo's Curse are available as DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. The rest of the games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited October 01, 2019 by Grargar
If anybody thinks this happens to be a terrible special event bundle* but is interested in donating to the charity / learning more about it, here is the website: https://www.specialeffect.org.uk/

*(certainly has been the case so far elsewhere online)
Post edited October 01, 2019 by Sachys
I know most people here aren't on twitch/prime, but normally they give out 4-ish Steam keys each month.

This month was interesting - of the 4 one was a repeat, but another was an Epic Store exclusive (Walking Dead Stories: Michonne).

The other two were Deadlight: Director's Cut, and Stranger Things 3: The Game.
bler144: I know most people here aren't on twitch/prime, but normally they give out 4-ish Steam keys each month.

This month was interesting - of the 4 one was a repeat, but another was an Epic Store exclusive (Walking Dead Stories: Michonne).

I actually don't get any Steam keys from them usually; it's almost always twitch games which are DRM free.

I think today was about the first non-twitch game I got from them.
bler144: I know most people here aren't on twitch/prime, but normally they give out 4-ish Steam keys each month.

JunglePredator: I actually don't get any Steam keys from them usually; it's almost always twitch games which are DRM free.

Oh, right. My mistake. That's what I get for posting while half asleep. ;)

Sorry 'bout that.
JunglePredator: I actually don't get any Steam keys from them usually; it's almost always twitch games which are DRM free.

bler144: Oh, right. My mistake. That's what I get for posting while half asleep. ;)

Sorry 'bout that.
I've lost my faith in you!
JunglePredator: it's almost always twitch games which are DRM free.
They are? I never knew that. So you can start them without the client, once they're installed?
JunglePredator: it's almost always twitch games which are DRM free.
Leroux: They are? I never knew that. So you can start them without the client, once they're installed?
All the ones I've tried yeah; I've only tried 3 of them however. When I first subscribed I did ask around & the answer came back they're all DRM free & they stay in your account when you un-subscribe.
Post edited October 03, 2019 by JunglePredator
high rated
Humble Monthly for October line-up is out fully:

Including the previous early unlocks of Battletech + 2 of its DLCs & Sonic Mania, the other games are:

The Spiral Scouts
Planet Alpha
Override: Mech City Brawl
PUSS!
Avernum 3: Ruined World
and Humble Original - Roman Sands

November's early unlocks are:

Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
Call of Duty: WW II + 2 DLC
Post edited October 04, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
EDIT: ninjaed by 2 minutes.
Post edited October 04, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
Strangely enough, Fanatical just rolled out an Override: Mech City Brawl bundle -

Essentially the base game + all its released DLC content (which seems to be 4 characters, a pack of 16 skins and a season pass - I guess the pass gives an instant unlock of additional skins that could be gained through normal gameplay) for $4.99US - making it this package, I guess
Post edited October 04, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
https://www.facebook.com/GlobalGameJam/photos/a.451566444907822/2637065336357911/?type=1&theater

New bundle leaked Catherine Classic, The Stanley Parable, Everything, Beckett, Thomas Was Alone, Rusty Lake Hotel and Yume Nikki
BeatriceElysia: https://www.facebook.com/GlobalGameJam/photos/a.451566444907822/2637065336357911/?type=1&theater

New bundle leaked Catherine Classic, The Stanley Parable, Everything, Beckett, Thomas Was Alone, Rusty Lake Hotel and Yume Nikki
Noice. Definitely want Catherine. I'm going to give away the Stanley Parable key, though. Have it already. Fun game.