It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
The contents of Humble Monthly August's bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Early Unlock)
Surviving Mars (Early Unlock)
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
Yoku's Island Express
The Adventure Pals
Almost There (Also DRM-Free)
Swords and Soldiers 2: Shawarmageddon
Don't Give Up (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlocks are Slay the Spire and Squad.
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlocks are Slay the Spire and Squad.
Slay the Spire already in a bundle 6 months after its release? That's a surprise for me since it got great reviews. I wonder if the niche (?) is so small that the sales were bad.
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlocks are Slay the Spire and Squad.
greeklover: Slay the Spire already in a bundle 6 months after its release? That's a surprise for me since it got great reviews. I wonder if the niche (?) is so small that the sales were bad.
I didn't even realize that it had been released officially. My guess is that Early Access games might have a shorter lifespan in general, since their official release doesn't create as much of a buzz anymore when people have been playing and talking about the EA version for quite a while already. It's only 6 months old officially, but it's been around for much longer than that, so it's easy to forget that it's still a "new" game. And many people interested in it may have bought it already when it was in Early Access, while others (like me) might have missed the official release and are possibly still waiting for it, or for a discount, so they didn't buy it yet ...
Post edited August 02, 2019 by Leroux
I'm still thinking about what to do with this Humble Crusader Kings II Bundle. I keep reading how great a deal the $15 tier is and how great the game is, so I'm considering going all in. On the other hand, I already own the base game from an earlier bundle but haven't tried it yet because of its reputation of being, well, not very beginner friendly ...

Of course it doesn't help that I never tried out this whole "Grand Strategy" genre, so I don't really know what to expect. Can the "Civilization" games (that I like very much) be compared to it?
DuckTales Remastered finally hit 75% off on Steam. Promo ends on August 10th.

Edit: Might be the right time to pick it up in case you didn't so far since it will be removed from all stores on Aug 8th, only Steam says Aug 10th.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/08/06/pick-up-ducktales-remastered-on-sale-now-before-it-leaves-digital-storefronts-starting-august-8th
Post edited August 06, 2019 by PainOfSalvation
Geddes17: I'm still thinking about what to do with this Humble Crusader Kings II Bundle. I keep reading how great a deal the $15 tier is and how great the game is, so I'm considering going all in. On the other hand, I already own the base game from an earlier bundle but haven't tried it yet because of its reputation of being, well, not very beginner friendly ...

Of course it doesn't help that I never tried out this whole "Grand Strategy" genre, so I don't really know what to expect. Can the "Civilization" games (that I like very much) be compared to it?
I love the civ games - I tried CKII on a free play weekend and a had a hard time getting into it. Similar, I own the base game but really haven't felt compelled to go back - I do occasionally reinstall and replay the various Civ games however, and Rise of Nations, etc.

I suspect some of it was just the learning curve (I would agree with the "not beginner friendly"), and I struggled with the UI quite a bit even having skimmed a few "let's play" videos and guides, and doing the tutorial etc.

Like Civ it is a deep strategy game, but the logic and pacing are really different, in the same way one could like Stratego but feel lukewarm about Risk, albeit the gap in complexity I think is much bigger. I think the other design advantage Civ has is that you can turn down the complexity and still have fun with only a shallow understanding and then ratchet the settings up in subsequent games as you sort out the various pieces.
Humble Bohemia Interactive Bundle 2019 with DayZ

$1
Arma 2
Take on Helicopters
Carrier Command: Gaea Mission
Take on Mars

BTA
Arma 3
Ylands
Original War
Pound of Ground

$20
Arma 3 Apex
Arma X: Anniversary Edition (Includes Arma: Gold Edition, Cold War Assault, Arma 2 + all DLC)

$30
DayZ

All games are only available as Steam keys and only compatible with Windows.
Post edited August 06, 2019 by Grargar
Sigh... don't remember when HB was looking great for me... well Ylands looks nice but that's about it...
Post edited August 06, 2019 by Trid
Fanatical Star Deal (<24 hours) is Ultimate FPS Pack:

U.S. $.1.49

Sniper Ghost Warrior Trilogy
Alien Rage
Enemy Front

I don't FPS much so I have no idea if this is a great deal or not. ;)
bler144: Fanatical Star Deal (<24 hours) is Ultimate FPS Pack:

U.S. $.1.49

Alien Rage
Enemy Front

Sniper Ghost Warrior is a terrible series; dumb as rocks... no that's an insult to rocks.... AI that's even worse then throwing a bolder on a keyboard. Terrain errors, poor gun physics... the list goes on & on. The developers of that series don't learn very well.

Heard of the other two... even own Alien Rage but haven't played either. I assume they're both value titles.

That said for $1.50 USD you might get some enjoyment out of them... but if you want some real fun look for a S.t.a.l.k.e.r. bundle or if you want value shooter but not horrible like SGW then try looking for a Homefront: The Revolution bundle... the 1st homefront is as bad as SGW however.
bler144: Fanatical Star Deal (<24 hours) is Ultimate FPS Pack:

U.S. $.1.49

Alien Rage
Enemy Front

JunglePredator: Sniper Ghost Warrior is a terrible series; dumb as rocks... no that's an insult to rocks.... AI that's even worse then throwing a bolder on a keyboard. Terrain errors, poor gun physics... the list goes on & on. The developers of that series don't learn very well.

Heard of the other two... even own Alien Rage but haven't played either. I assume they're both value titles.

That said for $1.50 USD you might get some enjoyment out of them... but if you want some real fun look for a S.t.a.l.k.e.r. bundle or if you want value shooter but not horrible like SGW then try looking for a Homefront: The Revolution bundle... the 1st homefront is as bad as SGW however.
Heh. A ringing endorsement indeed!

I guess this is NOT the bundle that launches my love of FPS. I did quite like the original FarCry, though. Back when I had reflexes.
JunglePredator: Sniper Ghost Warrior is a terrible series; dumb as rocks... no that's an insult to rocks.... AI that's even worse then throwing a bolder on a keyboard. Terrain errors, poor gun physics... the list goes on & on. The developers of that series don't learn very well.

bler144: Heh. A ringing endorsement indeed!

I guess this is NOT the bundle that launches my love of FPS. I did quite like the original FarCry, though. Back when I had reflexes.
No where near Far Cry quality; if you liked Far Cry grab 3 or 4... 3 is like $9 CAD or so & 4 is about $14 CAD. Either one is worth it IMO.
bler144: I love the civ games - I tried CKII on a free play weekend and a had a hard time getting into it. Similar, I own the base game but really haven't felt compelled to go back - I do occasionally reinstall and replay the various Civ games however, and Rise of Nations, etc.

I suspect some of it was just the learning curve (I would agree with the "not beginner friendly"), and I struggled with the UI quite a bit even having skimmed a few "let's play" videos and guides, and doing the tutorial etc.

Like Civ it is a deep strategy game, but the logic and pacing are really different, in the same way one could like Stratego but feel lukewarm about Risk, albeit the gap in complexity I think is much bigger. I think the other design advantage Civ has is that you can turn down the complexity and still have fun with only a shallow understanding and then ratchet the settings up in subsequent games as you sort out the various pieces.
Thanks!
high rated
Fanatical Bento Bundle 2

Pay €5.45 for the following Steam keys:

The Adventures of Fei Duanmu
Analogue: A Hate Story
Astebreed: Definitive Edition
The Coma: Recut - Deluxe Edition
Cosmic Star Heroine
Detention
Guilty Gear Xrd -Sign-
The King of Fighter 2002 Unlimited Match
Winged Sakura: Mindy's Arc
Yatagarasu: Attack on Cataclysm
Indiegala Over The Moon Bundle

€ 6,99 for:
- Kerbal Space Program
- To The Moon
- Alien Shooters 2
- Horizon Shift

18 hours left.

I only own Kerbal Space Program and I think this is lowest price ever!