It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Decent deals for Dishonored series. Already paid for those over the years but had I not, it'd be hard not to jump on them now.

Nothing too tempting for me. Wolfenstein 2, Evil Within 2 and Fallout 4 are three titles I don't own and 2 of the three are on my wishlist but currently I don't have the spendin' money for them. They're not sitting at staggering prices so I'm not sweating missing out on them but if they were at the stupid low price the likes that Prey Deluxe is sitting at, I'd be weeping just a tad right now.
New multiplayer bundle. Nothing too worthy.
BeatriceElysia: New multiplayer bundle. Nothing too worthy.
You know they want your money when they include Totally Accurate Battlegrounds, which was given away freely before it ever became a product that had a price.
You're both referring to https://www.humblebundle.com/games/hooked-on-multiplayer-2019-bundle i presume?

The $12 tier is surprising since i'm fairly certain both games were also given away for free some time before (killing floor 2 and deathgarden: bloodharvest)
goldfishfingers: The $12 tier is surprising since i'm fairly certain both games were also given away for free some time before (killing floor 2 and deathgarden: bloodharvest)
Killing Floor 2 has had free weekends but has never been given away for free, yet at least (maybe you're confusing it with its predecessor?). No idea about the other game but I cannot recall it being given away so my gut says to stick with that.

But yes, that's the bundle we were referring to.
Leroux: All Dishonored games are also 80% off now on Steam, meaning Dishonored is just 2 bucks, Definitive Edition 4 bucks and DH2 and Death of the Outsider are at an historical low (8+6 individually, or 12 if you buy the Death of the Outsider Deluxe Bundle containing both games).
Funny how the "Dishonored: Complete Collection", while also reduced by 70 % to €20,99, is more expensive than to buy "Dishonored - Definitive Edition" (€3,99) and "Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Deluxe Bundle" (€11,99) which gives you exactly the same content ...
Leroux: All Dishonored games are also 80% off now on Steam, meaning Dishonored is just 2 bucks, Definitive Edition 4 bucks and DH2 and Death of the Outsider are at an historical low (8+6 individually, or 12 if you buy the Death of the Outsider Deluxe Bundle containing both games).
Geddes17: Funny how the "Dishonored: Complete Collection", while also reduced by 70 % to €20,99, is more expensive than to buy "Dishonored - Definitive Edition" (€3,99) and "Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Deluxe Bundle" (€11,99) which gives you exactly the same content ...
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense. Also, if you already own part of the Complete Collection, you still have to pay the full price. So it's neither attractive for people who already own part of it nor for those who don't have any of the games yet.
Got email from fanatical.

-67% Hitman 2 with coupon
Endless Legend emperor edition $4.99
Aspyr sale up to - 97%
Borderlands the handsome collection 7.06€
Summer Sale at FireFlower Games from July 29th until August 4th.
just for the record:

1$ tier
think of the children (local coop) (drm-free) (windows only)
inversus deluxe (windows only)
death squared (local coop and multiplayer) (windows and mac)

$7 BTA tier
Totally Accurate Battlegrounds (windows)
Super Animal Royale (windows and mac)
Barony (windows, mac & linux)

12$ tier
Killing Floor 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (windows only)
Deathgarden BLOODHARVEST (windows only)

with all games comes the steam key plus drm-free for think of the children game.
Fanatical Deals

Trillion God of Destruction = $0.99 (good buy at this price for PSVita port)

DOOM = $5.99 (lowest price ever)
Humble Crusader Kings II Bundle

$1
Crusader Kings II
The Old Gods (DLC)
The Republic (DLC)
Sunset Invasion (DLC)
Legacy of Rme (DLC)
Sword of Islam (DLC)

BTA
Horse Lords (DLC)
Way of Life (DLC)
Charlemagne (DLC)
Rajas of India (DLC)
Sons of Abraham (DLC)

$15
Holy Fury (DLC)
The Reaper's Due (DLC)
Jade Dragon (DLC)
Monks & Mystics (DLC)
Conclave (DLC)

The game and its DLCs are only available as Steam keys. They are compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux.
Post edited July 30, 2019 by Grargar
Really good value bundle (especially if you have the money for the top tier as two of those DLC are still "new").

While it misses the cosmetic and music dlcs, this will actually give you all the options of play in game that the vanilla game wont - from different start dates, to playing as different cultures and religeons, and even joining secret societies.

Bonus thing to note: once you've downloaded everything, the game is portable and does not seem to require steam.

If you've been on the fence about the game, the $1 tier is a no brainer (the old gods dlc is one of the best in my opinion).

Edit: Also a great way to buy without feeling like you're supporting that dlc policy (kick them sliders to 100% charity!!).
Post edited July 30, 2019 by Sachys
Been on the fence regarding CKII since it felt like it was gonna be impossible to keep up with all the gameplay DLCs. This deal is gonna be hard to resist, native Linux support and all.
high rated
Fanatical Redemption Bundle. Pay €4.35 for the following Steam keys:

Ash of Gods: Redemption
Brawlout
Chaos Reborn
Fantasy Versus
Lust for Darkness
River City Ransom Underground
The Town of Light