It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Looking over the various lists that buyers posted I've seen not a single one that I think anyone would have paid $10 for, had they known the bundle's content. I often had trouble identifying the diamond tier game among them, on top of it. If there actually is a worthy game in the mix, chances are you'd have gotten it for $10 max in a sale, too (it even says so in that blog article, the average historical low of the top games is lower than $10), maybe even with DLCs. The other games are usually cheap bundle repeats in low demand. It's worse than the average or even the below average Humble Monthly bundles.
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Leroux
TheMonkofDestiny: Ultimately there's probably a higher chance at getting my genitals smashed in a car door than there is getting something I want out of a "deal" like this.
Ha ha, good one! Thumbs up. :-P
Post edited July 18, 2019 by philipp_chris
Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
BenKii: Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
I bought a Steam key for 5 € (something like that) a couple of months ago. It's a great game, but that's the maximum I'm willing to pay for a DRM'ed game.
I just got the basic version - the DLC doesn't add anything interesting to me. I often like to have the most complete version, but I didn't really care in this case.
BenKii: Prey (Steam) is $5.99 on Steam. Alternatively they have Prey: Deluxe for $8 which comes with all the DLC.

Link
Thank you so much for this post. I've been waiting to buy this game for a long time. This is the best price yet. Thanks again.
Making me regret buying it through the Humble Store now. That price is suspiciously low though so I wonder if it'll be adjusted before the time on the sale is up. Damn good deal on it either way.

Link
Heretic777: Thank you so much for this post. I've been waiting to buy this game for a long time. This is the best price yet. Thanks again.
Yeah, thx... me2... but because of this price I have that weird feeling that soon it will be on some kind of bundle... and that make me afraid buying it... sigh...
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Trid
For those who aren't totally anti-EA/Origin:

Titanfall 2 is at an all time low of 80% off on Origin (3.99 EUR here). The single player campaign is said to be short but very good.
Leroux: For those who aren't totally anti-EA/Origin:

Titanfall 2 is at an all time low of 80% off on Origin (3.99 EUR here). The single player campaign is said to be short but very good.
it is awesome! to be precise :)
Leroux: For those who aren't totally anti-EA/Origin:

dyscode: it is awesome! to be precise :)
Actually it's only alright.

Decent graphics but you can't use the mech at will... you spend most the game on foot. Story is usual EA junk. Mech are interesting but not much for load out... better with armoured core or mechwarrior depending on what you want for 'mech'.

However it's worth 4 euros just a shame EA gets a cut.
dyscode: it is awesome! to be precise :)
JunglePredator: Actually it's only alright.

Decent graphics but you can't use the mech at will... you spend most the game on foot. Story is usual EA junk. Mech are interesting but not much for load out... better with armoured core or mechwarrior depending on what you want for 'mech'.

However it's worth 4 euros just a shame EA gets a cut.
I politely have to disagree with you. I enjoyed the game start to end. No fillers, great pacing, awesome settings , jumping mechanics and shooting and for once, boss fight I _did_ enjoy. A bit linear though and since it`s the story of a 'boy and his mech' it's more about personality than loadout, ok, I give you that. I paid ~€12 for and don't regret it one bit. YMMV.
Post edited July 22, 2019 by dyscode

Link
Thanks for the info. I bought Prey Digital Deluxe for 8€. Even if it comes in a bundle, you can't get much better than this. The deal is on for about 20 more hours.
All Dishonored games are also 80% off now on Steam, meaning Dishonored is just 2 bucks, Definitive Edition 4 bucks and DH2 and Death of the Outsider are at an historical low (8+6 individually, or 12 if you buy the Death of the Outsider Deluxe Bundle containing both games).
Leroux: All Dishonored games are also 80% off now on Steam, meaning Dishonored is just 2 bucks, Definitive Edition 4 bucks and DH2 and Death of the Outsider are at an historical low (8+6 individually, or 12 if you buy the Death of the Outsider Deluxe Bundle containing both games).
Saw those games. It looks like Bethesda is doing a Quakecon sale and they have all of their games up for sale. Most of the titles are at new historical low prices. Some examples are DOOM for $6.59, Fallout 4 GOTY for $15, Skyrim Special Edition for $13. Steam, Humble, and Gamestop are all doing the sale for these prices. Check the links below. Finally, Bethesda gives us reasonable prices.

Gamestop
Steam
Humble
Yeah, the games are discounted on Humble as well, and if you're still subscribed to Humble Monthly, you might even get better prices than on Steam. I noticed that too late, but oh, well, the difference was just 1.20 or so. Not a big deal considering the regular discount price was already good to begin with.