It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: From the Steam Summer Sale, should I get:

Two Point Hospital or

Supraland

I'm leaning on Hospital because it's being reviewed as a little on the easy side and right now my brain is Jell-O.
Yo, Supraland is here!
tinyE: From the Steam Summer Sale, should I get:

Two Point Hospital or

Supraland

I'm leaning on Hospital because it's being reviewed as a little on the easy side and right now my brain is Jell-O.
zlaywal: Yo, Supraland is here!
IT IS!?
XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz_OcO7kFyE
and Groupees bemine bundles come to an end: https://groupees.com/bme
Fanatical Radical Bundle

Tier 1 (€0.99)
SkyDrift
Railroad Pioneer
Thunder Wolves

Tier 2 (€4.89)
Rogue Stormers
Rad Rodgers Radical Edition
Kill to Collect
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams + Rise of the Owlverlord
Clouds & Sheep 2
Overclocked
Airline Tycoon Deluxe
Sine Mora EX

IndieGala DotEmu Bundle

Pay $1.99 for the following Steam keys:

Double Dragon Trilogy
Karateka
The Last Express Gold Edition
Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition
Little Big Adventure 2
Pang Adventures
Raiden Legacy - Steam Edition
Raptor: Call of the Shadows 2015 Edition
Sanitarium
Post edited July 15, 2019 by Grargar
low rated
Thanks for sharing! By the way, I like to play sports games and I found this website https://app.info.ke/ I'm thinking of learning how to make money with it. What do you say to my idea? Is it real?
Post edited July 25, 2019 by reddevil5
Did somebody mentioned Humble sale greatest hits? It's like Summer Sale, just smaller in scale.
New bundle published on humble, 20 minutes after 8 o'clock.
Resident Evil 7 (Xbox One/Windows 10) is $5 at the Microsoft Store. Also available is Resident Evil 7 Gold Edition for $15. Be warned that these do NOT give Steam keys. I personally have had no experience with the Microsoft Store so I don't know how intrusive their DRM is. I won't be buying either of these but thought I'd share it because it's still a new historical low for RE7.

Base game link

Gold game link
Post edited July 17, 2019 by BenKii
BeatriceElysia: New bundle published on humble, 20 minutes after 8 o'clock.
VERY POSITIVE bundle #3:

$1 Tier:
Distraint 2
Unexplored
Rusty Lake Paradise

BTA (currently US $5.26)
Bendy and the Ink Machine
Prison Architect
Nex Machina

$10
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Hardly a deal and more a predatory gamble of ~$10USD or less, depending on how many you opt for,

but Fanatical's rolled out their newest mystery dump:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/mystery-goldrush-bundle

- Up to 10 mystery keys

If you go for the full 10, the tenth is a guaranteed "diamond" tier game while the remainder are a mix of anything they haven't been able to move fast enough within the last year or more (bundle remainders, Star Deal remainders, etc.)

Their blog post "explaining" the tiers, with some averages data for each - https://www.fanatical.com/en/blog/mystery-goldrush-bundle-diamond-and-gold-tier-games-explained

SteamGifts users are posting their purchases, so if you're curious about what's in there, take a look here.
TheMonkofDestiny: Hardly a deal and more a predatory gamble of ~$10USD or less, depending on how many you opt for,

but Fanatical's rolled out their newest mystery dump:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/mystery-goldrush-bundle
Seems like there is some decent games there like Graveyard Keeper or Mafia III, but as much as I would love to get them gambling is big no for me. (and probably I wouldn't get them anyway). :P
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Trid
Trid: (and probably I wouldn't get them anyway). :P
Sad truth of these types of purchases. I went in for it - because I'm a fool and I had a discount code to shave like $1 off it - and you can see what I ended up with on page 3 of the SteamGifts thread (non-spoiler: I already had everything aside from the hidden object game, Heavy Burger and Project Highrise). At this point, barring games that have yet to actually release and games that are highly unlikely to have their publishers agree to be included in such a "bundle", I wasn't really getting my hopes up.

Ultimately there's probably a higher chance at getting my genitals smashed in a car door than there is getting something I want out of a "deal" like this.
Post edited July 18, 2019 by TheMonkofDestiny
TheMonkofDestiny: ...
Well... I also wouldn't be very happy but at least BioShock Infinite and Payday 2 Ultimate Edition (even if only to complete your game as they don't sale separate dlcs anymore) are not terrible (unless you have them )... but hey, at last you are on steam gifts so you can trade them... I don't use this site so it's another reason to not to gamble... :P

Saying that... some people got amazing one, like Arkham Knight, Middle Earth Shadow of War and Civ VI in one bundle...
Post edited July 18, 2019 by Trid
TheMonkofDestiny: ...
Trid: Well... I also wouldn't be very happy but at least BioShock Infinite and Payday 2 Ultimate Edition (even if only to complete your game as they don't sale separate dlcs anymore) are not terrible (unless you have them )... but hey, at last you are on steam gifts so you can trade them... I don't use this site so it's another reason to not to gamble... :P

Saying that... some people got amazing one, like Arkham Knight, Middle Earth Shadow of War and Civ VI in one bundle...
...and some person is going to win MegaMillions.

That doesn't change the reality that for any individual player it's not a good monetary bet ;)
Trid: Saying that... some people got amazing one, like Arkham Knight, Middle Earth Shadow of War and Civ VI in one bundle...
Those people are enviable I guess but at the same time, they'll be stuck with either waiting on a sale for DLC/expansions or just deciding to buy DLC for those games since they all have pretty significant story DLC attached to them (especially Civilization VI). If I hadn't already bought BioShock Infinite (twice, I might add - both on Steam years ago and more recently here) with its DLC packs, I'd be sitting around waiting for a deal on those.