7,62 High Calibre
First thread named "Read this before you start" on top in the "general discussion" forum of the game:
"Sneaksie(RUS) [developer] 30. apr. 2014 kl. 13:02
Read this before you start
After purchasing, you have two games in your Steam library - 7,62 High Calibre and 7,62 Hard Life.
7,62 High Calibre is the original game, availbale in English, Russian, German and French languages. There is also its community patched version including excellent Blue Sun Mod. Please note that saves between these versions are not interchangable.
To switch to the modded version, open Steam properties of 7,62 High Calibre game (right-click on the game entry in Steam library), go to Betas tab and select 'community_patch_and_bsm' from the drop-down list. French version of the mod is not yet available, so please select English if you want to play a modded version. More info on Blue Sun mod is available below.
In addition, 7,62 Hard Life is a standalone expansion made by fans of the series, available in English and Russian. It includes content from 7,62 High Calibre and its official addon 7,62 Reload which was published in Russia only, as well as many additions, quests, weapons and so on. It has its own store page and Steam community forum.
The Blue Sun Mod for 7.62 High Calibre version 1.11 build 286 compiled by R@S [Steam]
First off, I want to make it clear that I'm standing on the shoulders of some very talented people and the credit goes to them and their hard work. What I've done was as easy as lying compaired to their effort. This mod uses resources from many mods, such as HardLife Addon, Immortal Badass, Blood Money, Sternum mod, SOE mod, ARM and the Bonus Mod.
The Team and people who contributed:
Carkiller, cyr_v, Dancer, Deadhead, D_F_N, Dodger Bullet, Fallout community, Geroj, Grey©, guineapig, joefoxx, kosi maz, Legionnaire=M=, Matze, Miko, Milchnilch, mr.rhodes, Nail, Nightprowler, R@S, SilverGirl, Thrillseeker, theBrain, TodeswolF, toneone1, Xelat and finally wozzi, the first team member.
- Unofficial Patch fixes (v1.06)
- A completely new quest line to play
- Blue Sun Mission Pack (47 new missions)
- A ton of new weapons, ammunition and other items
- New sectors (Dancer)
- New Game Launcher
- New Cars from the Russian "CarMod"(by Ator and cyr_v)
- 42 new mercenaries
- 18 slaves added, the bartenders handles the buying and selling
- New random encounter enemies, Slave Traders and Immortal Badasses
- The new Class System with distributable XP
- Field Radio economic and defense handler
- 7 New Uniforms from TodeswolF that gives a small camouflage bonus
- Mercs has been given a new Mechanic skill, used when repairing weapons
- New treatment system at hospitals
- New weapon repair system
- Car handler at player base
- Skyrider and MedEvac system
- New mini-campaign "Boot Camp" and "Evolution of Weapons"
- Customizable game and mod settings available in BlueSunMod.ini
- Merc comments switch in BlueSunMod.ini
- New merc handler, recruitment through field radio or bartender
- Mechanic at player base accepts weapon manuals and upgrades a few weapons, as well as cars
- Manuals and other magazines can be read, giving a small skill bonus(player merc only)
- Dropped enemy weapons are now worn and dirty
- New mine settings (by Legionnaire=M=)
- Updated weapon textures (by Thrillseeker and SilverGirl)
- New aim and UI icons (by Deadhead)
- Added transparent window textures (by Deadhead)
- Mercs are now specialized in various classes (Snipers, Medic, Scouts...)
- Revamped inventories
- Fixed a few bugs. Well, a lot actually
And much, much more... "
Hope that is an answer you like :-).
To me it feels like you get all 3 if you buy the bundle. Price is worth a try.
Post edited June 21, 2019 by opilein