It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Fanatical DotEmu Classics Bundle

Pay $1.99/€1.95 for the following Steam keys¨

Double Dragon Trilogy
Karateka
The Last Express Gold Edition
Little Big Adventure - Enhanced Edition
Little Big Adventure 2
Pang Adventures
Raiden Legacy - Steam Edition
Raptor: Call of the Shadows - 2015 Edition
Sanitarium
Post edited April 29, 2019 by Grargar
Humble LEGO Games Bundle

Tier 1: $1:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
LEGO Batman: The Videogame

Tier 2: BTA:

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
The LEGO Movie - Videogame

Tier 3: $12:

LEGO City Undercover
LEGO Worlds
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
Post edited April 30, 2019 by ABH20
World of Goo for FREE on Epic Games Store (Until May 16th)

Those who don't boycott Epic Games, enjoy!
DelanHellforce: World of Goo for FREE on Epic Games Store (Until May 16th)

Speaking just for myself, I'm not boycotting, I'm just not super inclined to install yet another storefront/launcher for what's currently on offer. ;)

On this computer I already have ...4 launchers, I think, plus Galaxy on my laptop? And that's not even counting keeping logins for HB & fanatical.

The required activation energy for the reaction they are seeking is pretty high. ;)

bler144: Speaking just for myself, I'm not boycotting, I'm just not super inclined to install yet another storefront/launcher for what's currently on offer. ;)

On this computer I already have ...4 launchers, I think, plus Galaxy on my laptop? And that's not even counting keeping logins for HB & fanatical.

The required activation energy for the reaction they are seeking is pretty high. ;)
Maybe you know about this, but get PlayNite https://playnite.link/ - it scans and interfaces with all of your libraries or standalone games. You can see all of your games across libraries, which is nice. It also tracks game time independent of something like Steam.

bler144: Speaking just for myself, I'm not boycotting, I'm just not super inclined to install yet another storefront/launcher for what's currently on offer. ;)

I also didn't like the idea of yet another client running on my computer so what I did was install the client to my internet browsing pc and then copy the files off to my offline gaming pc and run the games without the client. So far, every game given away from Epic have been DRM-Free. Some did require the "-EpicPortal" command line argument to be added to the game's shortcut but then they played without any client installed.

Bottom line is that Epic giving away DRM-free games for free is what pushed me over to get an Epic account.
BenKii: Bottom line is that Epic giving away DRM-free games for free is what pushed me over to get an Epic account.
ooh, wow.
thanks for the info. did not know that. but all windows only I presume?
BenKii: Bottom line is that Epic giving away DRM-free games for free is what pushed me over to get an Epic account.
mchack: ooh, wow.
thanks for the info. did not know that. but all windows only I presume?
I can only confirm they work with Windows since that is all I use. I don't know if they'll work with Linux.
BoxOfSnoo: Maybe you know about this, but get PlayNite https://playnite.link/ - it scans and interfaces with all of your libraries or standalone games. You can see all of your games across libraries, which is nice. It also tracks game time independent of something like Steam.
I actually made a spreadsheet for that, but thanks for the suggestion. Might be easier than maintaining it myself. ;)

fair enough ;)
Paradox's Great Space Charity Event

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/paradoxs-great-space-charity-event/
Gone Home is free today at Humble Bundle. it is shown as part of the monthly trove but you do not need to subscribe to Monthly Bundle to download this. Simply select Gone Home and it allows you to download.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/trove?gonehome=
Fanatical Dollar Legends

This bundle consists of $1 dollar deals/bundles (recursive). The more you select, the higher your overall discount (discount maxes out at 8 selections). The available products are:

Beholder
Blueprint Tycoon
Broken Sword Trilogy
Deadlight
Deadly 30
Distrust
Dollar Masquerade Bundle
Dollar Underground Bundle
Figment
Game Corp DX
Learn Japanese To Survive! Hiragana Battle
Learn Japanese To Survive! Katakana War
Skullgirls
Sniper: Ghost Warrior Trilogy
Valnir Rok Survival RPG
Worms
The contents of Humble Monthly's May bundle have been revealed. The games are:

Assassin's Creed Origins (Early Unlock)
Wandersong (Early Unlock)
Finding Paradise + Soundtrack + Comic Book + Posters
Monster Prom
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Do Not Feed the Monkeys
I'm not a Monster
Once Upon A Crime In The West (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Battle Edition.
Grargar: Next month's Early Unlock is Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII Battle Edition.
On Battle.net, at that. Another day, another launcher. (And they really haven't attracted my attention... I can't stand online multiplayer, and battle edition is multi-player only. What ever happened to single player games?)
Agarest Collection [4 Games Bundle] = $11.84

I just bought this myself. Seems like a really good deal.

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9077/Agarest_Series_Complete_Set/
Post edited May 05, 2019 by Heretic777