It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ubisoft's AC Unity goes free in honor of Notre Dame - let's talk about promotions and stuff.
Indie Gala One Punch Bundle - https://www.indiegala.com/one-punch-bundle-bundle

Pay $1 to get:
ШП - ShP
Mint

Pay $3.99 to also receive:
One Finger Death Punch 2
Cefore
Neighbor
On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel
LifeZ - Survival
Postmen Of Horizon

Basically - $4 for One Finger Death Punch 2 and you get some other random games thrown into themix
Fanatical Fantasy Legends Bundle

$3.99 US

Age of Decadence
Dungeon Rats
Shuyan Saga
Crowntakers
Grand Ages Medieval

I'm not familiar with two of them but will eyeball it later.
high rated
Humble More Board Games Bundle by Asmodee Digital

$1
Ticket to Ride: First Journey (Also for Mac)
Gloom: Digital Edition (Also for Mac)
Love Letter (Also for Mac)
Twilight Struggle (Also for Mac)

BTA
Pandemic: The Board Game (Also for Mac)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals (DLC)
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game (Also for Mac)
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
Mysterium - Hidden Signs (DLC)
Mysterium - Secrets & Lies (DLC)

$12
Scythe: Digital Edition
Pathfinder Adventures: Obsidian Edition (Also for Mac)

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Post edited April 23, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: Humble More Board Games Bundle by Asmodee Digital

$1
Ticket to Ride: First Journey (Also for Mac)
Gloom: Digital Edition (Also for Mac)
Love Letter (Also for Mac)
Twilight Struggle (Also for Mac)

BTA
Pandemic: The Board Game (Also for Mac)
Carcassonne - Tiles & Tactics
Carcassonne - Inns & Cathedrals (DLC)
Ascension: Deckbuilding Game (Also for Mac)
Mysterium: A Psychic Clue Game
Mysterium - Hidden Signs (DLC)
Mysterium - Secrets & Lies (DLC)

$12
Scythe: Digital Edition
Pathfinder Adventures: Obsidian Edition (Also for Mac)

All games are only available as Steam keys.
Interesting that Obsidian made a Pathfinder game as well. The Owlcat's game was published by Deep Silver.
I guess licenses can be spread for several publishers at the same time... I didn't know that was possible.
superstande: Interesting that Obsidian made a Pathfinder game as well. The Owlcat's game was published by Deep Silver.
I guess licenses can be spread for several publishers at the same time... I didn't know that was possible.
Different mediums, so different licensing. Obs' game is a card game (which was digitized by Obs). Owlcat's is a CRPG.
Not a bad bundle for €5.39:

Exile Bundle | Steam Game Bundle | Fanatical

Anima Gate of Memories
Narcosis
Project Highrise
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
Old Man's Journey
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast™
The Spatials
The Low Road
GIBZ
Post edited April 24, 2019 by gixgox
Experience 112 is -80% on Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/324770/eXperience_112/

A very original and under-rated game, for this price it is well worth picking up
amok: Experience 112 is -80% on Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/324770/eXperience_112/

A very original and under-rated game, for this price it is well worth picking up
I thought the game sounded familiar, so I looked, and I have a DRM-free copy from Groupees.

Tell me a little more about it.
Druidstone the secret of the Menhir forest is up for pre-ordering & it includes drm free copy & steam key. Devs own words with humble bundle to back it up.
BeatriceElysia: Druidstone the secret of the Menhir forest is up for pre-ordering & it includes drm free copy & steam key. Devs own words with humble bundle to back it up.
Link?

Nevermind, I found it. For those interested, it's Here.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by TerriblePurpose
Devs site https://druidstone-game.com
amok: Experience 112 is -80% on Steam - https://store.steampowered.com/app/324770/eXperience_112/

yogsloth: I thought the game sounded familiar, so I looked, and I have a DRM-free copy from Groupees.

Tell me a little more about it.
it is a bit strange and sometimes slow and fiddly game. there is only one character (and yourself) in the game, which you do not control. the set-up is that you are locked up in the security room of a floating lab (big boat) and there is one other survivor after some accident neither of you know about. You have access to the computers and all the security thingies on the ship, while she can move around freely, and you have to co-operate to solve things. So in theory she has free will and can do as she like, but you can "suggest" what to do. However, there is no direct communication. You can watch her via the cctv system, listen to her talk, but can not directly talk back, but only via manipulation of ships system such as turning on and off lights.

The game itself is played as a if you have a desktop which is the ships computer. You have access to many different systems, and more open up as you go along, and can open as many windows as you want. Primarily the cctv system and the ships central computer systems. The game is very voyeuristic, as all you can do is watch this woman and try to help (?) her without direct control or interaction. there are several choices and things will be different depending on how you act and do. but AFAIK this is the only game that plays this way.
Post edited April 26, 2019 by amok
Alien: Blackout (Android) is $0.99 today at the Google Play store and the Amazon Appstore. This is supposed to be a sequel to Alien: Isolation. Not to keen on it being a mobile title but I have heard good things about it so I'll probably give it a try.

Google Play Link
Amazon Link
99 cents on iOS too.