It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: DOOM 2016 is discounted.

It doesn't need anything besides Steam to play, does it? I don't want to get stuck with another GFWL or Rockstar Social Club mess.
It used to feature Denuvo, but it was removed years ago. Now, the game only requires the Steam client.
tinyE: DOOM 2016 is discounted.

It doesn't need anything besides Steam to play, does it? I don't want to get stuck with another GFWL or Rockstar Social Club mess.
Grargar: It used to feature Denuvo, but it was removed years ago. Now, the game only requires the Steam client.
Thanks but I just found out the download is 50+Gb and I can't push that.
tinyE: Thanks but I just found out the download is 50+Gb and I can't push that.
Thats why I uninstalled Doom tbh. They push MP and that create stuff on everyone and it consumes so much space. Last I looked it was at 200GB.
tinyE: Thanks but I just found out the download is 50+Gb and I can't push that.
Pond86: Thats why I uninstalled Doom tbh. They push MP and that create stuff on everyone and it consumes so much space. Last I looked it was at 200GB.
And I like #3, which makes me a freak I guess, so I can live without #4 anyway.
tinyE: And I like #3, which makes me a freak I guess, so I can live without #4 anyway.
3 is beter than 4. I got bored with 4 tbh it felt alot like Painkiller alot of the time for me a chore tbh. And whilst Painkiller made the hordes fun, Doom doesn't and its like *sigh* again..*yawn*
New Fanatical "Lore Bundle" $3.99 US

The Gate of Firmament
Windward
Forward to the Sky
Wurm Unlimited
Songbringer
high rated
Humble Curve Digital Bundle

$1
Serial Cleaner (Also for Mac and Linux)
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
The Little Acre (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Human: Fall Flat (Also for Mac)
Smoke and Sacrifice
Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure (Also for Mac)

$15
For the King (Also for Mac and Linux)
Bomber Crew (Also for Mac and Linux)
Post edited March 19, 2019 by Grargar
Launch Sale

"As you might have noticed we have redesigned our store and are celebrating that with a sale March 20-24, with up to 75% off a variety of games.

We are still working on improving the store, so there will be more features and stuff added in the near future. Some things might also change (for the better)."

http://fireflowergames.com/sales
Fanatical Vengeance Bundle

Pay €5.29 for the following games:

Distant Worlds: Universe
Sword Legacy Omen
Through the Woods
I'm not a Monster
White Night
SimplePlanes
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern
Learn Japanese to Survive! Hiragana Battle
Heavy Burger
Post edited March 20, 2019 by Grargar
Not sure this is noted anywhere yet, but GOG has an obscure countdown timer running :

https://www.gog.com/newsletter/20190320_nl_countdown_en

Spring Sale maybe ?
wanderer_27: Not sure this is noted anywhere yet, but GOG has an obscure countdown timer running :

https://www.gog.com/newsletter/20190320_nl_countdown_en

Spring Sale maybe ?
That's the same time as the new game they're teasing. So maybe both?
Genital Jousting is on sale on Steam. The regular price of 6.99 is currently 69% off, dropping to 2.17 for the next ten hours.

It's an adult physics game of dicks moving around, getting dressed, going to work, penetrating other dicks, and so on. It was a multiplayer party game that later added single player. Game trailer is possibly NSFW for europe, definitely NSFW for the US.
BlueMooner: Genital Jousting is on sale on Steam. The regular price of 6.99 is currently 69% off, dropping to 2.17 for the next ten hours.

It's an adult physics game of dicks moving around, getting dressed, going to work, penetrating other dicks, and so on. It was a multiplayer party game that later added single player. Game trailer is possibly NSFW for europe, definitely NSFW for the US.
So it's a game about politicians!!
51nikopol: So it's a game about politicians!!
Nonsense, these dicks are attractive and fun!
Humble Bundle April Monthly:

Absolver
Muntar Year Zero
Northgard

Early reveal - Minit