It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">The Humble GameMaker Rebundle</span>

Free
Extreme Burger Defense
Freeway Mutant
10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition

PWYW (1 for Steam keys)
Extreme Burger Defense (Android) + Source Code
Freeway Mutant (Android) + Source Code
Uncanny Valley (DRM-Free/Steam) + Soundtrack
Cook, Serve, Delicious! (Android/DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac and Linux) + Soundtrack
INK Deluxe Edition (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
Shep Hard (DRM-Free only) + Source Code
Angry Chicken: Egg Madness! (Android) + Source Code
GameMaker: Studio Pro

BTA
Uncanny Valley Source Code
INK Source Code
Galactic Missile Defense (Android/Steam, also for Mac and Linux) + Source Code
GameMaker: Studio HTML 5 Module
10 Second Ninja X GameMaker Edition Source Code + Soundtrack
Solstice (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac) + Soundtrack
Home (DRM-Free/Steam, also for Mac)
Cook, Serve, Delicious! Source Code
40% off 10 Second Ninja X

$15
GameMaker: Studio Android Module
GameMaker: Studio IOS
GameMaker: Studio UWP
Flop Rocket (Android/DRM-Free) + Source Code and UWP Package
Solstice Source Code
Home Source Code

Also, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">The Humble Saints Row Bundle</span>:

Sacred Franchise Pack (Steam-only, includes Sacred 2 Gold, Sacred Citadel and Sacred Citadel: Jungle Hunt)
Secret Files: Tunguska (Steam-only)
Lost Horizon (Steam-only)
Post edited August 01, 2017 by Grargar
So the same procedure like last year.
Same procedure as every year, The-Business.
I would be interested if there was actually a Mac version of Gamemaker; something I could mess around with on my Mac mini. Oh well.
Seems that there is a GameMaker Studio v2 available, and they're trying to clear out the old licenses. That said, if you're wanting to get a deal on v2, you can get 40% off if you purchase this license.

mistermumbles: I would be interested if there was actually a Mac version of Gamemaker; something I could mess around with on my Mac mini. Oh well.
There is a macOS version available in v2, but it is more than $15.

For those not wanting to splash out cash and like cross-platform, there's , [url=https://love2d.org/]Love 2D, (released by King), [url=https://www.renpy.org/]Ren'Py (for you visual novel fans) and PyGame. Hope this helps someone.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by PincushionMan
I was looking at the GameMaster stuff as well and wondered if the offer was for the 1.4 version or the newer 2.

1.4 is End of Life'ing some time nest year: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gamemaker-studio-1-4-sunset.28245/

And folks are complaining about the Humble offer here: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gamemaker-studio-1-4-humble-re-bundle.31506/

I'm still debating on it myself.
drmike: I was looking at the GameMaster stuff as well and wondered if the offer was for the 1.4 version or the newer 2.

1.4 is End of Life'ing some time nest year: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gamemaker-studio-1-4-sunset.28245/

And folks are complaining about the Humble offer here: https://forum.yoyogames.com/index.php?threads/gamemaker-studio-1-4-humble-re-bundle.31506/

I'm still debating on it myself.
It's 1.4, 2.0 does not have a version called Studio Pro.
justanoldgamer: It's 1.4, 2.0 does not have a version called Studio Pro.
Sorry I forgot to come back and edit that first line. The second link I gave discussed that. Thank you though for the response.

I work with soccer moms and their kids online. Doing little things like mini games is something we always have in the back of our minds.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by drmike
For anybody thinking about gamemaker, here's my $0.02

For anybody interested in programming 2d games, the gamemaker studio pro for $1 is a super deal for learning. Heck, some excellent games have been made and released on the platform, but as a beginner you're not going to be releasing anything like Hyperlight Drifter anytime soon if you're just starting, but it's a highly capable and powerful platform to learn on. There are classes on udemy that'll teach you the basics if needed, and there's a lot of helpful q/a archived code examples on the reddit forum.

I'm a total hobbyist (not a professional programmer by any means), and as comparison have also done some programming and game programming in python, and I would 100% recommend gamemaker if you're looking for productivity and building. Gamemaker, simply put, will let you get much more done more quickly, which is very helpful when you're starting out for keeping motivation up.

Anyhow, that's my $0.02. For $1 I wouldn't think twice if your interested in learning to program games. If you want to publish and release your game to the world, you can think about the higher tiers (it's only $15 even then), but that's not even needed if you're broke and just want to learn to program games on the platform.
The contents for this month's Humble Monthly Bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition (Early Unlock)
NBA 2K17 (Early Unlock)
One Piece - Burning Blood
Offworld Trading Company
War for the Overworld
Overcooked
Wuppo
Nongunz
Kevin Eastman's Underwhere Issues 1-4
Quiet City (Humble Original)

Next month's early unlock is Killing Floor 2.
Damn, should have subscribed.
Stooner: Damn, should have subscribed.
It's a gamble. I bailed on this one since I owned Pillars and most of the previous bundle I owned as well. Turns out I own most of this too, including the next unlock. Ah well...
Stooner: Damn, should have subscribed.
What were you looking for out this Bundle ?
Sorry, I'm not sure why, but Tampermonkey was deactivated...

swaimiac: It's a gamble. I bailed on this one since I owned Pillars and most of the previous bundle I owned as well. Turns out I own most of this too, including the next unlock. Ah well...
Yeah, I know. But there are usually some good ones in the lot. I liked the one with Hyper Light Drifter too, just had some priorities this time.
Guess you should stop buying games and just subscribe to the monthly. As for me, I'll have a month debating about this KF2...

wanderer_27: What were you looking for out this Bundle ?
War for the Overworld and Overcooked (that if I can persuade some friend to play) are the highlights. I was looking at OTC before too, but that seems to have too many DLCs.
Post edited August 05, 2017 by Stooner
high rated
FireFlower has a small sale going until August 10, mostly adventure games.

They've also added a couple new free games.