It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dr.schliemann: Didn't expect an earnest reply to my playful post, but the matter is serious indeed. And you are here to surprise us all, aren't you?
tinyE: I'd like to say it's a disgusting idea and come off as Mr. Righteous, but honestly, I'm passing on it because I play games to not think about that asshole.
At the risk of opening a can or worms I may not want too . . . I'm not sure what the Election night issue is/was . . . but this topic is likely something for a different thread as it will be way off topic of anything this thread is supposed to be for.

I'm not knocking you tinyE, as I consider you a friend, but there's a lot more going on under the hood here than it seems . . .
tinyE: I'd like to say it's a disgusting idea and come off as Mr. Righteous, but honestly, I'm passing on it because I play games to not think about that asshole.
wanderer_27: At the risk of opening a can or worms I may not want too . . . I'm not sure what the Election night issue is/was . . . but this topic is likely something for a different thread as it will be way off topic of anything this thread is supposed to be for.

I'm not knocking you tinyE, as I consider you a friend, but there's a lot more going on under the hood here than it seems . . .
He asked me what I thought about it and I answered it. :P I'm not turning this into a political thread, I don't want to, and I don't want anyone else to, this or any other thread.

I come in here to get away from it.

Now I picked up Catlateral Damage yesterday during the Humble sale. It's stupid as hell but fun.
wanderer_27: At the risk of opening a can or worms I may not want too . . . I'm not sure what the Election night issue is/was . . . but this topic is likely something for a different thread as it will be way off topic of anything this thread is supposed to be for.

That sounded a lot like you're some C.I.A. agent cautioning TinyE to stay civil lest he might end up having an "accident". And I guess I'm a target too, now that I know. But you'll never get me. My bulletproof tinfoil hat makes me utterly invincible.

Chandoraa: That sounded a lot like you're some C.I.A. agent cautioning TinyE to stay civil lest he might end up having an "accident". And I guess I'm a target too, now that I know. But you'll never get me. My bulletproof tinfoil hat makes me utterly invincible.
LOL

No, nothing like that, just an average guy :)
IndieGala - Boom & Destruction Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Nanomedix Inc (STEAM)
Flower Design (STEAM)
Trio (STEAM)

$2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Lew Pulsipher's Doomstar (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Legend of Miro (STEAM) + Trading Cards
FIELD BREAKING (STEAM)
Missileman Origins (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Robot Pirates (STEAM)
Delay (STEAM)
Fight or Die 2 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Destruction 48 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
So Long Earth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Chandoraa: That sounded a lot like you're some C.I.A. agent cautioning TinyE to stay civil lest he might end up having an "accident". And I guess I'm a target too, now that I know. But you'll never get me. My bulletproof tinfoil hat makes me utterly invincible.
wanderer_27: LOL

No, nothing like that, just an average guy :)
Exactly what a CIA agent would say ;)
BS: Pure VR Bundle 3

Caketomino
VR Fun World
Sky Climbers
Marlene Betwixt
VectorWars VR
Warpaint
Seabed Prelude
Crashed Lander
Gem Hunter
Candy Kingdom VR
The contents for this month's Humble Monthly Bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (Early Unlock)
Galactic Civilizations III
Hyper Light Drifter (Steam or DRM-Free)
Armello
SimplePlanes (Also DRM-Free)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Kero Blaster (Also DRM-Free)
Kevin Eastman's Underwhere Issues 1-3 (Comics)
2000:1: A Space Felony (Humble Original, only DRM-Free)

Next month's early unlocks (yes, plural) are NBA 2K17 and Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition.
Post edited July 07, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: The contents for this month's Humble Monthly Bundle have just been revealed. The games are:

Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin (Early Unlock)
Galactic Civilizations III
Hyper Light Drifter (Steam or DRM-Free)
Armello
SimplePlanes (Also DRM-Free)
Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter
Kero Blaster (Also DRM-Free)
Kevin Eastman's Underwhere Issues 1-3 (Comics)
2000:1: A Space Felony (Humble Original, only DRM-Free)

Next month's early unlocks (yes, plural) are NBA 2K17 and Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition.
Hmmm,

Kinda underwhelmed so far by the new items and especially next months unlocks - Sports games tend to be duds, and NBA is the bottom of the barrel for me :/
Game Giveaway of the day — Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Collector's Edition

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Sam Wilde rescue his love Anna in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome, an incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Sam’s every move is being tracked so he has to be extra careful. Putting his journalistic talents to the test, Sam must find the maniac who has kidnapped Anna, and stop him before it’s too late.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the day — Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome Collector's Edition

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Sam Wilde rescue his love Anna in Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome, an incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Sam’s every move is being tracked so he has to be extra careful. Putting his journalistic talents to the test, Sam must find the maniac who has kidnapped Anna, and stop him before it’s too late.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version.
I'm not a fan of Hidden Objects games, but this one seems interesting. Am I oblige to install it today or can I just download it for later ?
Also, is the game really drm-free ?
Post edited July 09, 2017 by MaxFulvus
The game has a security wrapper, that means you have to install it today.
Besides that, the games from MyPlayCity open the homepage of MyPlayCity every time you close the game.
I wouldn't call that DRMfree.
gixgox: The game has a security wrapper, that means you have to install it today.
Besides that, the games from MyPlayCity open the homepage of MyPlayCity every time you close the game.
I see. Hmm, I will pass, I don't trust their security wrapper.
Well, I think the wrapper is harmless, it gets deleted when the installation is done.
But you can't re-install the game.

<Ups, I posted in the wrong thread...>
gixgox: The game has a security wrapper, that means you have to install it today.
MaxFulvus: I see. Hmm, I will pass, I don't trust their security wrapper.
---------------------

Have a look at your chat. Maybe my old key is still good.