It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alpha Protocol (Steam key) is $1.87 at GameStop. Good deal for an under rated game.

Link
Death Skid Marks is 0,99€ (90% off) on Steam.
Arx Fatalis on sale on Steam for $1.37 CAD (approx $1 USD):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1700/Arx_Fatalis/

This is one of those games that notoriously almost never goes on sale on GOG, and when it does it is still overpriced compared to the rest of the market out there:

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=arx+fatalis#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis]https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=arx+fatalis#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis[/url]

I'm quite tempted to just buy this on Steam and be done with it, but it seems likely that it is going to go on sale again and again and again on Steam in the future at a better price so I'm not in any major rush.

While there are plenty of examples of GOG games cheaper than Steam games and other examples of Steam games cheaper than GOG games out there, this one is a clear cut example of a game that is not only categorically more expensive on GOG but it almost never goes on sale here either and when it does it is for a price that is just not that great at all compared to how often it goes on sale on Steam and for a better price.

I think I'll give GOG another year to rectify this by putting it on sale in one of the next 3 or 4 seasonal promos at a price competitive with Steam, and if not I'll just spring for it on Steam in 2018 if it seems clear it'll never be competitively priced here.

Nonetheless, I know there are some big fans of this game out there who may not be as patient towards GOG and can't pass up the chance to grab this title for $1, so enjoy.
tinyE: i bought the Atari Vault :P
Pong! \o/
skeletonbow: Arx Fatalis on sale on Steam for $1.37 CAD (approx $1 USD):

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1700/Arx_Fatalis/

This is one of those games that notoriously almost never goes on sale on GOG, and when it does it is still overpriced compared to the rest of the market out there:

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=arx+fatalis#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis]https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=arx+fatalis#/page:game/price?plain=arxfatalis[/url]

I'm quite tempted to just buy this on Steam and be done with it, but it seems likely that it is going to go on sale again and again and again on Steam in the future at a better price so I'm not in any major rush.

While there are plenty of examples of GOG games cheaper than Steam games and other examples of Steam games cheaper than GOG games out there, this one is a clear cut example of a game that is not only categorically more expensive on GOG but it almost never goes on sale here either and when it does it is for a price that is just not that great at all compared to how often it goes on sale on Steam and for a better price.

I think I'll give GOG another year to rectify this by putting it on sale in one of the next 3 or 4 seasonal promos at a price competitive with Steam, and if not I'll just spring for it on Steam in 2018 if it seems clear it'll never be competitively priced here.

Nonetheless, I know there are some big fans of this game out there who may not be as patient towards GOG and can't pass up the chance to grab this title for $1, so enjoy.
Beware, apparently it's not working and you need to patch it to get it to work. Be prepaped to do a little work.
BenKii: Alpha Protocol (Steam key) is $1.87 at GameStop. Good deal for an under rated game.

Link
Seconded. The game is a steal for that price, even if it's kinda broken in some departments. But then again, it's Obsidian, so no surprises there. You still get their trademark good writing, so you got that going for ya, which is nice.

As per the Steam sale, it's mostly sucky, as were the last few. I guess we'll never again get those crazy 90% flash sales that managed to keep you interested throughout. But hey, we got refunds now, a feature which we really should have had from the get-go, even if it's one that I haven't ever used and probably never will since I can actually get a hold of my wallet. So yeah, I guess this is literally why we can't have nice things. Stupid games industry...
Post edited June 25, 2017 by Chandoraa
tinyE: My entire wishlist just lit up :P
I went in there to snag one $1 game but it's quickly getting ugly.
I was unable to purchase anything the first day, but I got in fine on the 2nd day and grabbed:

- Kung Fury: Street Rage
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Poker Night 2
- DOOM 3
- DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil

for a grand total of:

Total: CDN$ 11.96

Quite the steal!
tinyE: My entire wishlist just lit up :P
I went in there to snag one $1 game but it's quickly getting ugly.
skeletonbow: I was unable to purchase anything the first day, but I got in fine on the 2nd day and grabbed:

- Kung Fury: Street Rage
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Poker Night 2
- DOOM 3
- DOOM 3 Resurrection of Evil

for a grand total of:

Total: CDN$ 11.96

Quite the steal!
I bought D3 and realized my CD version works better. :P I have both in case I ever lose the disc but I play off the disc.
tinyE: I bought D3 and realized my CD version works better. :P I have both in case I ever lose the disc but I play off the disc.
Howso?

I installed DOOM3 and the expansion and I had to use dual monitors to be able to manually type in a 10 foot long CD key for the expansion to work. Took me 15 minutes to get it to work because every time I'd start the game up it would shift the content of my monitors around randomly, but eventually I got it resolved. I should have just took a digital photo and looked at it on my camera. :)

Then I had to edit the game's config file to set the resolution, AA etc. up because any graphic changes I made in-menu required a restart of the game to take effect, and the settings were discarded so it kept starting in 640x480. A trip to WSGF and a few lines in the config file though and I now have it running awesome in 2560x1600 with AA and anisotropy maxed out. Looks the best I've seen it to date. :)
tinyE: I bought D3 and realized my CD version works better. :P I have both in case I ever lose the disc but I play off the disc.
skeletonbow: Howso?
This was a year ago. Forgive me but I'm not going to go back and reinstall the Steam version so I can figure out what the pain was. :P

The resolution has always been tricky with me, but I think I got it looking pretty good and I just remember getting tired of fucking with it and saying, "That's it! I'm playing it! No more tweeking!"
That "tank simulator" known as Batman: Arkham Knight is only US$ 5 (75% off) at BundleStars right now (base game) , plus $5 (also 75% off) for the Season Pass. (Is there enough DLC content to justify the 5 bucks? I suppose so.) The price drop will stay for 11 more days.

BTW you can apply the code "red5" to reduce the final price by 5%. Everything ends up costing $9.48 which I think isn't a bad deal.

There's also a "bundle" with both products together but stay away because the discount is only 66%. Someone there probably don't understand in what way a bundle is supposed to be attractive to customers.

According to isthereanydeal.com this is the cheapest this game has ever been. Now, I know it gained quite the reputation for being buggy when it launched (it was the source of very funny reviews) and it even had to be pulled from the stores for a year (!!), but recent reviews on steam are a lot more positive so I'm thinking of biting the bullet.

Edit (2 days later): I was lucky my bank screwed up the purchase. The game just got even cheaper at Nuuvem!
Post edited June 26, 2017 by joppo
joppo: That "tank simulator" known as Batman: Arkham Knight is only US$ 5 (75% off) at BundleStars right now (base game) , plus $5 (also 75% off) for the Season Pass. (Is there enough DLC content to justify the 5 bucks? I suppose so.)
The BAK Season Pass is quite bad but for the Batgirl DLC alone I would pay those 5 bucks.
The game still is badly optimized and it is a game of luck if it runs o.k. or not.
Post edited June 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
joppo: That "tank simulator" known as Batman: Arkham Knight is only US$ 5 (75% off) at BundleStars right now (base game) , plus $5 (also 75% off) for the Season Pass. (Is there enough DLC content to justify the 5 bucks? I suppose so.)
MarkoH01: The BAK Season Pass is quite bad but for the Batgirl DLC alone I would pay those 5 bucks.
The game still is badly optimized and it is a game of luck if it runs o.k. or not.
Thanks for replying Marko.
Hmm certainly not as reassuring as I hoped but I still think I'll buy. Would have bought already if my bank hadn't screwed up.

I noticed that most of the season pass was cosmetic junk but I was more interested in the story packs and catwoman's revenge anyway. Good to know they're worth their price as long as I can get the game to run decently.
Did they fix Origins yet? Because otherwise, that's where I draw the line. Still haven't played City anyway, so I'm covered on the Batman department for now.
MarkoH01: The BAK Season Pass is quite bad but for the Batgirl DLC alone I would pay those 5 bucks.
joppo: Thanks for replying Marko.
Hmm certainly not as reassuring as I hoped but I still think I'll buy. Would have bought already if my bank hadn't screwed up.

I noticed that most of the season pass was cosmetic junk but I was more interested in the story packs and catwoman's revenge anyway. Good to know they're worth their price as long as I can get the game to run decently.
As said all other DLC camapaings will last not longer than 15 minutes. If you are a real fan you still will have fun but regarding gametime the Batgirl DLC is the longest and best. Catwoman also is extremely hard at the end. The additional races are also nice and like you said the rest is cosmetics and it's unbelievable that they wanted 30 bucks for it then. For 5 bucks however I would risk it - also the main game. The possibility that it is at least playable is clearly there. The fun thing only is that there are still a few persons with extremeley powerful rigs who still have stutter even though they exceed the recommended specs. BTW: I liked the Batmobile a lot and I don't mind that they made it the focus of BAK ... it's the one truely new mechanic so why shouldn't they? This way the game does feel a bit different from his predecessors but still same. Maybe they could have skipped one or two of those tank fights and maybe they should have ontroduced a LOT more boss enemys but yes, I liked the game after I got it finally to run (meaning after the latest patches) :)
Chandoraa: Did they fix Origins yet? Because otherwise, that's where I draw the line. Still haven't played City anyway, so I'm covered on the Batman department for now.
Which part of Origins do you mean? I played through the complete game without any problems and played it again in NG+. I know there are some minor cosmezics they never fixed but don't know if this is what you mean.

City is AMAZING and you REALLY should play it - 'nough said :)
Post edited June 26, 2017 by MarkoH01