It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Obviously no need to think it over. I just tried to save my voucher and paypal is telling me that I already have the maximum vouchers I could save. Since this max number is 0 for me ... yes, great offer.
Hm, it worked for me yesterday. Maybe they have already "run out" of coupons? :/
mchack: not a gaming deal per se but since there's a steam sale tomorrow, maybe still interesting for some:

There's a paypal deal in some countries that gives your next STEAM purchase with at least 20€ a free 5€ off once. (meaning you only pay 15€ with paypal when topping off your steam wallet with 20€ for instance) valid until 4th of july.

UK: https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=XRXGCRUFQMATS

Japan: https://www.paypal.com/jp/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=3X847BGCHCCLJ

Germany: https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=QB4YNANJE2RXW

EU? (Spain/Netherlands confirmed): https://www.paypal.com/es/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=6JQPNKCVTNPEN

Sweden: https://www.paypal.com/se/webapps/mpp/offers?view=details&offerId=5M9PKJZP4X24S

no US apparently. Also all links/infos from steamgifts: https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/tECEm/ukjapger-paypal-spend-20-save-5-on-steam-expires-july-4th-2017
worked for me :)
I tried adding it on paypal got this:

Thanks you for being a loyal customer. Unfortunately, you can't save any more offers for this merchant at the moment.

In the terms and conditions it states:

You must add the Offer to your PayPal account before you can receive the discount.

So does that mean I can't get it or will just paying with paypal give me the deal?
supplementscene: I tried adding it on paypal got this:

Thanks you for being a loyal customer. Unfortunately, you can't save any more offers for this merchant at the moment.

You must add the Offer to your PayPal account before you can receive the discount.

So does that mean I can't get it or will just paying with paypal give me the deal?
It probably means they are already out of vouchers to redeem - so no discount for you or me.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by MarkoH01
supplementscene: I tried adding it on paypal got this:

MarkoH01: It probably means they are already out of vouchers to redeem - so no discount for you or me.
Probably for the best, I'll end up spending less ;)
Leroux: ...
It also seems a bit scummy that the offer "ends as soon as the credit was used by 18.000 people on Steam". That sounds like instead of removing the offer after 18.000 people have claimed the coupon, they give everyone credit without limit and then withdraw it again at a certain point, so that some might spend 20 EUR with hopes of only paying 15, only to realize the offer was withdrawn already and now they actually did spend 20 ...
well, all I can say that I posted only after trying it myself and it worked. topped off my steam wallet with 25€ and only 20€ were taken from my paypal account. So far so good.
Now they can't change what I buy with that steam wallet money so of course I can use it with other discounts in the sense that I can use it to buy stuff in the steam sale.

Also there's no way for them to take back the money, the credit get's used when you pay something on steam for at least 20€ (such as a steam game or wallet topup) and if you get the 5€ credit then it's fine and if not then it didn't work because of the 18k uses limit. but you see that before the actual purchase so it's all fine. no taking back money later or anything.

Lastly I don't find it scummy that they limit it to 18.000 uses of the coupon, because 18.000*5€ is 90.000 so almost one hundred thousand euro. I guess they have to limit the uses to not go bankrupt over the deal ;)

MarkoH01: Obviously no need to think it over. I just tried to save my voucher and paypal is telling me that I already have the maximum vouchers I could save. Since this max number is 0 for me ... yes, great offer.
might be they're all out, but I'd try and add one of the other links. People on steamgifts have said that some offers from other countries have worked for them. Anyway, yesterday it still worked, I really don't know about now.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by mchack
The Steam 2017 Summer Sale has begun!
Can't enter the site! It's really very typical that one cannot enter the Steam site in the first hours of the sale: "An error occurred while processing your request."
Post edited June 22, 2017 by Accatone
mchack: Lastly I don't find it scummy that they limit it to 18.000 uses of the coupon, because 18.000*5€ is 90.000 so almost one hundred thousand euro. I guess they have to limit the uses to not go bankrupt over the deal ;)
You misunderstood; I think it's fine to limit the number of coupons, but it sounded like they'd give out unlimited coupons that will stop working after enough people have used them, and people might not even notice it in time, making sure to spend 20 EUR but not getting the credit anymore. That's what I called "scummy", as it seemed like they were counting on people spending huge sums on Steam with hopes of getting credit that they might not get after all. But I didn't consider that you can just revoke the automatical authorization for Steam on PayPal so that you'll have to confirm your purchase on PayPal and then you'd see if the coupon is used or not before going ahead with the transaction.

I managed to do it just as you did, to be on the safe side, even though I usually don't use the Steam wallet in that way. Not sure yet if it was worth it, as so far the deals are rather underwhelming, but the good thing is that the money stays in the wallet even after the sale has ended. :)
Post edited June 22, 2017 by Leroux
Accatone: Can't enter the site! It's really very typical that one cannot enter the Steam site in the first hours of the sale: "An error occurred while processing your request."
My entire wishlist just lit up :P
I went in there to snag one $1 game but it's quickly getting ugly.
Steam sale themed videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHZWsPNTMNI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y44a_GkWO7U
Oh yeah, the Steam Sale is here.

*No discount for Vanquish*

Boo. =/

Might get Hitman (2016) after playing the demo, but other than that I don't really have any interest in buying anything else.
Post edited June 23, 2017 by RayRay13000
It is and its already looking like the GOG sale was significantly better.
RayRay13000: Might pull the plug on Hitman (2016) after playing the demo, but other than I don't really have any interest in buying anything else.
I am looking to pick it up as well after playing the demo. Been hoping it would arrive here though, esp with SE no longer involved.
Post edited June 22, 2017 by tarasis
tarasis: It is and its already looking like the GOG sale was significantly better.
Unfortunately it wasn't. Torment had -30% discount on GOG and is -50% now on Steam. D: OS was -50% on GOG and is -60% on Steam. Just to name few titles... I totally prefer GOG but it is pity that big sales discounts are different(
tarasis: It is and its already looking like the GOG sale was significantly better.
Vovchigus: Unfortunately, it wasn't. Torment had -30% discount on GOG and is -50% now on Steam. D: OS was -50% on GOG and is -60% on Steam. Just to name few titles... I totally prefer GOG but it is pity that big sales discounts are different(
Fair do's. I already have those both on Steam so wasn't paying attention to their prices. None of the things I am interested in has dropped to a price that makes me want to jump on them. (Mostly been hoping GTA V would finally drop to 20€ or less)
i bought the Atari Vault :P