It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Faerie Solitaire is £0.59 on Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/38600/Faerie_Solitaire/

Probably the best PC solitaire game ever made.
Ricky_Bobby: Humble has a big sale going on...
Is it something on my browser configuration, or did they remove the 'Time left on sale' indicator in the games' pages?
muntdefems: Is it something on my browser configuration, or did they remove the 'Time left on sale' indicator in the games' pages?
Seems to be removed, alright. Maybe they are trying to copy GOG.
muntdefems: Is it something on my browser configuration, or did they remove the 'Time left on sale' indicator in the games' pages?
Grargar: Seems to be removed, alright. Maybe they are trying to copy GOG.
Oh my... I already dislike the whole 'change just for the sake of changing' trend that infests the whole World Wide Web nowadays, but the concept of changing things in order to make them worse and remove useful functionality I swear I cannot wrap my head around. :\
Grargar: Seems to be removed, alright. Maybe they are trying to copy GOG.
muntdefems: Oh my... I already dislike the whole 'change just for the sake of changing' trend that infests the whole World Wide Web nowadays, but the concept of changing things in order to make them worse and remove useful functionality I swear I cannot wrap my head around. :\
Maybe you just are simply too intelligent to understand this. ;)
<span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 18</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Ziggurat
Windward
SteamWorld Heist

BTA
Kentucky Route Zero + Soundtrack
Beholder
Goat Simulator: GOATY
More games next week

$13
Owlboy + Soundtrack

All games have DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. In addition, all games are multiplatform.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by Grargar
Finally! 273 days after the last one, a new Humble Indie Bundle. And an awesome one at it!

I'm sorry GOG, but my wishlist is gonna go down by a few numbers. :P
Wow, BTA is no brainer, once I put some cash to my PayPal :D
Hmm, Goat simulator. I think I might get this one.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 18</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Ziggurat
Windward
SteamWorld Heist

BTA
Kentucky Route Zero + Soundtrack
Beholder
Goat Simulator: GOATY
More games next week

$13
Owlboy + Soundtrack

All games have DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys. In addition, all games are multiplatform.
I picked up the BTA. The only way the BTA level could have been better was if they included the android version of Goat Simulator as well!!
MadyNora: Wow, BTA is no brainer, once I put some cash to my PayPal :D
Just a reminder that you may have KRZ if you got Twitch Prime (which is included with Amazon Prime)
MadyNora: Wow, BTA is no brainer, once I put some cash to my PayPal :D
letsmaybeLP92: Just a reminder that you may have KRZ if you got Twitch Prime (which is included with Amazon Prime)
Well, I don't have, but thanks :)
In case ya'll missed it, Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves is free on GOG right now:

https://www.gog.com/news/sangfroid_tales_of_werewolves_is_now_free
Microsoft is giving away Phantom Dust, an original Xbox title, on its Windows/Xbox store for free.
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet, maybe because it's not that spectacular, but Origin On The House currently offers Dead In Bermuda for free.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by Leroux