It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Geddes17: (I bet it will be in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle in the next few weeks ... ;-))
Maybe. The forced narrative railroading you into one of two bad paths just got to me even before midway through the first 'episode'.

Best parts of the game I saw was just her idling jamming on her guitar or laying in bed listening to music while the camera spanned around the room. By far it felt the most realistic moment, the moment when you don't want to wake up yet and just hit the 5-minute snooze and lay there until you know you can't delay it any further.
Civ 6 ($49.99 US) is the current Star Deal on bundlestars. If I'm reading the clock vs. number of available copies, it looks like it's on pace for the clock to run out before the copies do (15 hr 22 min left)
The DotEmu online store is closing

Quote:

"The schedules for the closing store are as follows:

March 1st, 2017: You won't be able to buy new games after this date but will still be able to access to your account in order to download the games you previously bought.
June 1st, 2017: the store is closing permanently. The domain will no longer be accessible after this date.

To download your games, please follow the steps below:

Go on the website : https://store.dotemu.com/user
Login
On the top right of your screen, you will find your profile
Select “My Games”
Select the game you want to install
Download and enjoy it!

You don’t have to worry about losing your games, you can still play them even if the store is closed due to the DRM free system. But make sure you download your games before June 1st, otherwise you won’t be able to do so anymore. "
Post edited March 17, 2017 by dyscode
DotWho? :)
skeletonbow: DotWho? :)
Doctor & the Medics.
Not aware if there are any sales on their products right now but the Strategy First store has changed some products to Steam keys instead of just the one time DRM free downloads they used to sell.

Store link: http://strategyfirst.com/products/games.html
Indiegala Friday Special Bundle #47 of Steam games

"
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

The Albatross (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Safeguard Garrison (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Mortificatio (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$3.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Big Buck Hunter Arcade (STEAM)
Captain Lycop : Invasion of the Heters (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Draw Slasher (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Dashing Dinos (STEAM)
Friday Night Bullet Arena (STEAM)
CrossWorlds: Escape (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Open Sorcery (STEAM)
"
dyscode: The DotEmu online store is closing
Well, that sucks. I actually knew them before GOG. Not that I ever bought all that much from them. So yeah, gotta get around to downloading those few games before it's too late.
dyscode: The DotEmu online store is closing
Chandoraa: Well, that sucks. I actually knew them before GOG. Not that I ever bought all that much from them. So yeah, gotta get around to downloading those few games before it's too late.
The only thing I have from there is VtM:B DRM-free which I got long before it was available on GOG, and since I have the GOG version now I don't need to back it up
I have all of DotEmu's stuff sold here plus Irem Arcade Hits that I bought from Amazon.
Post edited March 19, 2017 by DoomSooth
DK Forever is 80% off on Steam.
Square Enix is selling a Spring Surprise Box 2017 on both the NA and EU Square Enix Stores.

NA Details:
NA Link
$9.99
Contains 5 mystery Square Enix titles (Steam Keys)
Offer Valid: 03/20/2017 4:00 AM PST ~ 03/29/2017 4 AM PST
The contents of this exclusive deal will be announced and delivered after 4 am PST on March 30th, 2017.

EU Details:
EU Link
£9.99 / €11.99
Contains Just Cause 3 and 3 other mystery Square Enix titles (Steam Keys)
The Spring Surprise Box is available for pre-order between 9am GMT 20/03/2017 till 5pm GMT 27/03/2017.
Code distribution will occur on 28/03/2017

Contents of Previous Square Boxes:
Link
Post edited March 20, 2017 by BenKii
The Star Deal on Bundle Stars for today is <span class="bold">Mortal Kombat XL</span> (-78%/€8.99).

Note: The key will not activate in Japan.
Puzzle Quest is -75% on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/12500/

Very, very good and original game. Started off a whole genre. Go get!
amok: Puzzle Quest is -75% on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/12500/

Very, very good and original game. Started off a whole genre. Go get!
Good game?
Post edited March 20, 2017 by tinyE