It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: Hrm... it shows 10% off here at $17.99 CAD. Quite the difference from the euro price above. Something seems awry.
mchack: Well, are you logged in? it's the new greenmangaming thing, that you only see the real discount when you are logged in (but for that all those silly discount coupons are gone).
Yup, see image...
Attachments:
skeletonbow: Yup, see image...
Price is Strange.
skeletonbow: Yup, see image...
Grargar: Price is Strange.
Probably region dependent.
I can't log into my GMG account for some reason, and password reset doesn't work either. -__-;

Could someone please tell me the prices for Final Fantasy V, VI and IX once logged in? Preferably someone from Europe. >_>
Post edited March 15, 2017 by Nergal01
skimmie: Probably region dependent.
But mchack is from Germany and I am from Germany, too - I hope they didn't invent a region block for parts of a country (evil Bavarians and Saxonians must pay more! ;-) )

Edit: Ooh, I just found out: the €15,99 is only shown at the Square Enix Sale page containing all games - but if I click on "Life is Stringe" then on the product page the price is down to €4,29! So obviously one of the prices is a mistake ...

Edit 2: @Nergal01:
"Final Fantasy V": €11,79 (-19%)
"Final Fantasy VI": €11,79 (-19%)
"Final Fantasy IX": €16,79 (-20%)
Post edited March 15, 2017 by Geddes17
Geddes17: Edit 2: @Nergal01:
Thank you. :)

Looks like I'm not missing anything. These are the same prices I can see without being logged in. Strange that they would have a Squeenix-Sale without Final Fantasy. >_>
Geddes17: But mchack is from Germany and I am from Germany, too - I hope they didn't invent a region block for parts of a country (evil Bavarians and Saxonians must pay more! ;-) )

Edit: Ooh, I just found out: the €15,99 is only shown at the Square Enix Sale page containing all games - but if I click on "Life is Stringe" then on the product page the price is down to €4,29! So obviously one of the prices is a mistake ...

Edit 2: @Nergal01:
Ah, that sounds logical. Thanks for clearing that up.
hehe

I clicked on it and the page came up showing $4.29 CAD now, which is even cheaper than €4.29. And because you know, a € == $. :)

You get an additional 10% off by using VOUCHER CODE: A71JR7-8VQ610-OJN1TE during checkout.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/life-is-strange-complete-season-episodes-1-5/

I went ahead and bought it, and the total came to $3.86 USD, not bad. Unfortunately, I feel sick to my stomach because I have steadfastly boycotted GMG for their row with CDPR over The Witcher 3 for 2 years now and this is the first time I've bought anything there since. :(

Anyhow, I was going to grab a spare copy to gift to our friendly neighbourhood zeogold here, but GMG is limiting the game at this price to one purchase per account and throws up an error preventing multiple purchases. Thought I'd mention that in case anyone else planned on buying spare copies also. Screenshot attached.
Attachments:
skeletonbow: You get an additional 10% off by using VOUCHER CODE: A71JR7-8VQ610-OJN1TE during checkout.
Thanks for that, now i bought it too.
(I bet it will be in the $1 tier of a Humble Bundle in the next few weeks ... ;-))
Nergal01: I can't log into my GMG account for some reason, and password reset doesn't work either. -__-;
Same here. Looks like GOG isn't the only site falling apart during sales ... :P
Post edited March 15, 2017 by Leroux
skeletonbow: You get an additional 10% off by using VOUCHER CODE: A71JR7-8VQ610-OJN1TE during checkout.
Is the 10% off voucher code not unique to each account? I got a different one from the one you posted in an email from GMG.
I picked up the Rise of the Tomb Raider pack; ~$20 is a pretty decent deal. I'm preparing myself to be amused again by schizophrenic Lara ping-ponging between "woe is me" and super action hero Barbie. ;) I wonder how many highly uncomfortable, gratuitous death scenes are present in this game.

Anyway, I also finally nabbed Tomb Raider Anniversary again - the third/fourth time I bought a version of it? - since I didn't have an easily available copy anymore. It's without a doubt my favorite game of the entire franchise as it includes the great setting of the original while being much improved overall. I'd buy it in a heartbeat if it ever came to GOG, and its absence here really puzzles me.

Lastly, I also threw in Hitman Go because it's supposed to be quite a decent little puzzle game and I'm curious. Depending on how that goes I might pick up Lara Croft Go, eventually. I thought about grabbing Mankind Divided, but from all reports of it being a bit of a butchered game I'm still unsure whether it's actually worth it, so I passed for now.

skeletonbow: snip
Thanks for the voucher. Apparently, I wasted it though because I bought LC Guardians of Light even though I owned it already. Doh! I think that's the first time I made a duplicate purchase by mistake.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by mistermumbles
ABH20: Is the 10% off voucher code not unique to each account? I got a different one from the one you posted in an email from GMG.
I didn't think so, they've always had discount codes which were posted on websites etc. If it's unique, then just check your own email from them, or if you don't have an account, make one and wait for an email that has it. They call it a VIP code, but not in the sense that anyone is actually a VIP, but in the sense of "we're going to tell you you're a VIP to make you feel special so hopefully you buy something" sense where *everyone* is a VIP, as is often done in marketing.

There is a 5% off GMG voucher code given at: http://www.epicbundle.com/game-deal-voucher#deals-greenman

... for anyone who doesn't have a working 10% off code for themselves.
Post edited March 15, 2017 by skeletonbow
The Indie Tangle Bundle of Steam games

"
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Fergus The Fly (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Mouse in Lab (STEAM) + Trading Cards
ANIMALITY (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 12 STEAM GAMES:

Atriage (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Timore Inferno (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Timore 5 (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Crab Dub (STEAM) + Trading Cards
illumine (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Rebirth of Island (STEAM) + Trading Cards
MinosMaze - The Minotaur's Labyrinth (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Soup: the Game (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Faron's Fate (STEAM)
"
A shout out to Spintires selling for €3.74 on HumbleStore.
It's the lowest I've ever seen it.

The game is basically a vehicular puzzle game, with some strategy involved. It reminded me of the game Off-road Drive, but with trucks and in an open-world setting.