It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think that's one of the better bundles I have seen lately.
I think I'll get it - though I have already some of them.
Yeah, I have every game I'm interested in except for Catlateral Damage, and I'm not willing to spend $5 just for it. Otherwise, not a bad bundle at all.

I really enjoyed 12 is Better Than 6.
Contrast is pretty good too, although, a bit short. I don't feel like the used the "shadow" gimmick as well as they could have.
Starward Rogue is pretty fun, and nothing like you've ever seen from Arcen before.
I own Convoy, but I haven't really played it yet.
Yep, it's a decent bundle. But i only want 2 games from tier 2 (Starward Rogue + Shu) and the last thing i need is more crap for my trade list. That and the fact that tier 2 costs 5.69 € here prevent me from buying it. :D
Humble Freedom Bundle.

https://www.humblebundle.com/freedom
PainOfSalvation: Humble Freedom Bundle.

What an odd combination of Good and Crap!

There are a few wishlisted games there, but ultimately, I don't think I can come up with $30USD of value.

The Witness (Steam or DRM-free)
Stardew Valley (Steam)
Subnautica (Steam; Early Access)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (DRM-free and Steam)
Overgrowth ( (DRM-free and Steam; Early Access)
Nuclear Throne (Steam)
Octodad: Dadliest Catch (DRM-free and Steam)
Invisible, Inc. (DRM-free and Steam)
Super Meat Boy (DRM-free and Steam)
World of Goo (DRM-free and Steam)
Mushroom 11 (DRM-free and Steam)
No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam)
The Stanley Parable (DRM-free and Steam)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (DRM-free and Steam)
Super Hexagon (DRM-free and Steam)
VVVVVV (DRM-free and Steam)
Information Doesn't Want To Be Free - Audiobook: Cory Doctorow, Neil Gaiman, Amanda Palmer, read by Wil Wheaton
Walkaway: Chapter One Preview - Audiobook: Cory Doctorow, read by Wil Wheaton
R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition (ebook)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (DRM-free and Steam)
The Swapper (DRM-free and Steam)
Thirty Flights of Loving (Steam)
Spirits (DRM-free and Steam)
Human Resource Machine (DRM-free and Steam)
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS (DRM-free and Steam)
The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game - Issues #1-6 (ebook)
A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff: Out of print; Collectible book of short fiction, essays, and poems (ebook)
The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online: Violet Blue (ebook)
Any Empire: National Book Award Winner (ebook)
2064: Read Only Memories (DRM-free and Steam)
A Virus Named TOM (DRM-free and Steam)
7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat (DRM-free and Steam)
Mini Metro (DRM-free and Steam)
Retro Game Crunch (DRM-free and Steam)
Tower of Guns (DRM-free and Steam)
Waking Mars (DRM-free and Steam)
Song of the Deep (Steam)
Monster Loves You! (Steam)
AI War: Fleet Command (DRM-free and Steam)
Sproggiwood (DRM-free and Steam)
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe (DRM-free and Steam)
Secrets of Rætikon (DRM-free and Steam)
Girls Like Robots (DRM-free and Steam)
Ellipsis (Steam)
Streamline (Steam; Early Access)
Ninja Pizza Girl (no information)
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Steam)

More content may be coming soon!

Runs for a week.

Humble Bundle will match contributions up to $300,000 (currently past the half).
Supports the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), the IRC (International Rescue Committee), and MSF (Doctors Without Borders).
So many good games and many of them DRM-Free, There's books I wanted as well. I'm looking forward to trying Stardew Valley and The Witness! Between the bundle with Va-11 Hall-a and Pony Island and this, Humble has been killing it so far this year!
And it all goes to charity!
My problem is that I own way, way too much of it to justify buying. The game I want most off that list is pretty much the one game that should be DRM free and isn't: Stardew Valley.

Edit: I already own 26 of the games, and one of the books.
Post edited February 13, 2017 by hummer010

The-Business: The Witness (Steam or DRM-free)
Stardew Valley (Steam)
Subnautica (Steam; Early Access)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (DRM-free and Steam)
Overgrowth ( (DRM-free and Steam; Early Access)
Nuclear Throne (Steam)
Octodad: Dadliest Catch (DRM-free and Steam)
Invisible, Inc. (DRM-free and Steam)
Super Meat Boy (DRM-free and Steam)
World of Goo (DRM-free and Steam)
Mushroom 11 (DRM-free and Steam)
No Time to Explain Remastered (Steam)
The Stanley Parable (DRM-free and Steam)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (DRM-free and Steam)
Super Hexagon (DRM-free and Steam)
VVVVVV (DRM-free and Steam)
Information Doesn't Want To Be Free - Audiobook: Cory Doctorow, Neil Gaiman, Amanda Palmer, read by Wil Wheaton
Walkaway: Chapter One Preview - Audiobook: Cory Doctorow, read by Wil Wheaton
R in a Nutshell, 2nd Edition (ebook)
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (DRM-free and Steam)
The Swapper (DRM-free and Steam)
Thirty Flights of Loving (Steam)
Spirits (DRM-free and Steam)
Human Resource Machine (DRM-free and Steam)
ROCKETSROCKETSROCKETS (DRM-free and Steam)
The Boys Vol. 1: The Name of the Game - Issues #1-6 (ebook)
A Little Gold Book of Ghastly Stuff: Out of print; Collectible book of short fiction, essays, and poems (ebook)
The Smart Girl's Guide to Privacy: Practical Tips for Staying Safe Online: Violet Blue (ebook)
Any Empire: National Book Award Winner (ebook)
2064: Read Only Memories (DRM-free and Steam)
A Virus Named TOM (DRM-free and Steam)
7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat (DRM-free and Steam)
Mini Metro (DRM-free and Steam)
Retro Game Crunch (DRM-free and Steam)
Tower of Guns (DRM-free and Steam)
Waking Mars (DRM-free and Steam)
Song of the Deep (Steam)
Monster Loves You! (Steam)
AI War: Fleet Command (DRM-free and Steam)
Sproggiwood (DRM-free and Steam)
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora Deluxe (DRM-free and Steam)
Secrets of Rætikon (DRM-free and Steam)
Girls Like Robots (DRM-free and Steam)
Ellipsis (Steam)
Streamline (Steam; Early Access)
Ninja Pizza Girl (no information)
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball (Steam)

More content may be coming soon!

Runs for a week.

Humble Bundle will match contributions up to $300,000 (currently past the half).
Supports the ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union), the IRC (International Rescue Committee), and MSF (Doctors Without Borders).
Well 2 of those games appeal to me.......A $30 bundle is odd
llamas: So many good games and many of them DRM-Free, There's books I wanted as well. I'm looking forward to trying Stardew Valley and The Witness! Between the bundle with Va-11 Hall-a and Pony Island and this, Humble has been killing it so far this year!
It really is a great bundle! On a personal basis though, I don't think I can cough up that kind of cash for what I'd be getting - as an avid bundle-buyer, I already have more than half of the games on offer. But I certainly recommend it to anyone newer to the bundle scene (and the causes are good too)!
https://groupees.com/bm29

Two tiers (2nd tier limited to 500)

Editing later
The HFB got a nice variety of games. Problem is, I already own the ones I'd really want, and I don't particularly want to pile onto my backlog with games that I may never get around to playing just because. Hell, there are plenty of prior indie bundle games I haven't touched yet. It's not so much about the money anymore for me, but me getting pickier in what I find worth my time and attention. I'm pretty much done with impulse buying at this point.

hummer010: The game I want most off that list is pretty much the one game that should be DRM free and isn't: Stardew Valley.
Looks like GOG is the only place where you can actually get it DRM-free. I'm sure it'll be on sale again sooner or later. You could also buy it right now! I'm sure the dev could make use of those extra ten quid (and adding them to the millions he's earned already ;)).

Speaking of which, he wrote up a neat little article about it on RPS just now. You ought to check it out. It's a pretty good read.
Post edited February 14, 2017 by mistermumbles
Update on Sega's makewarnotlove promo!

Voting is now open and the prizes have been announced for faction that wins each day.

February 16th – SEGA vs Faction: Voters will decide which SEGA game the community manager from each faction will go head to head with a SEGA champion in. Winning the bout will earn the faction 50 points and…
SEGA prize bundle 1: Company of Heroes 2: Southern Fronts DLC, plus a mystery Mega Drive game.

February 17th – Art Attack: For this challenge, each faction will create their own piece of MWNL inspired artwork to share on SEGA’s Facebook channel and www.makewarnotlove.com. Points go to the piece of art you, and we here at SEGA, like the most, along with…
SEGA prize bundle 2: Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War 2: Retribution – Ultramarines faction pack, plus mystery Mega Drive game.

February 18th – Stream if you wanna go faster: The factions will run their own live-stream segments for their respective game, with views and community engagement determining where the points go this round. To the victor…
SEGA prize bundle 3: Endless Legend: Echoes of Auriga, plus mystery Mega Drive game.

February 19th – SEGA Showdown: The final round will see the two highest scoring factions enter a duel, playing each other’s games live at the PC Gamer Weekender within the SEGA Zone at Kensington Olympia. The winner of the round will secure the last batch of points for their side, and…
SEGA prize bundle 4: Blood Pack DLC for all relevant Total War titles (excl. Total War: WARHAMMER), plus mystery Mega Drive game. The winner of this day will also be crowned Make War Not Love 4: The Aftermath champion, and unlock some very special game content for their factions’ title.

In addition to all these great freebies, the following titles will be on-sale for the duration of the promotion, on Steam (starting at 6pm GMT/10am PST on Feb. 16th):
Total War: WARHAMMER – 33% off Endless Legend – 75% off Dawn of War franchise – 80% off Company of Heroes franchise – 75% off Crazy Taxi™, Jet Set Radio™, SEGA Bass Fishing™, Sonic and All Star Racing Transformed™ – 75% off

Link
Post edited February 14, 2017 by BenKii
HB Valentine's Sale:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/valentines_sale/