It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This looks pretty tastey

http://dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_861cwar.html
supplementscene: They have a few good bundles on there site and a market place with dirt cheap ex-bundled games by the looks of it. Can anyone vouch for them?
expopower: Well - I've bought a bunch of bundles from them, and they've always provided keys reliably to me (including when I get double bundles, either from BTA or paying with Bitcoin). Their site is pretty clunky and sometimes it takes a couple hours for them to email me that my keys have arrived, but that doesn't bother me terribly...
So I should expect a couple of hours to get the keys?
supplementscene: This looks pretty tastey

expopower: Well - I've bought a bunch of bundles from them, and they've always provided keys reliably to me (including when I get double bundles, either from BTA or paying with Bitcoin). Their site is pretty clunky and sometimes it takes a couple hours for them to email me that my keys have arrived, but that doesn't bother me terribly...
supplementscene: So I should expect a couple of hours to get the keys?
I think I experience a bit of a longer delay for the order to finish because I pay with Bitcoin - most people seem to get their keys pretty quick (just remember to register an account with the email address you purchased the bundle with, because the keys show up there).

Their support seems relatively responsive too - they even keep an eye on their subreddit and answer questions that new buyers have about key delivery and stuff.
supplementscene: This looks pretty tastey

supplementscene: So I should expect a couple of hours to get the keys?
I get mine immediately when I've used Paypal. I click to the account and they are there. Indiegala is sometimes a bit slow and sometimes Groupees also holds it up for a few minutes, but definitely not hours.
Not games per se, but still related to gaming, RaceRoom is having a sale on their specialty controllers.
They are game pads with a force feedback mini steering wheel attached to them.

They have two for PC specifically, and one that works on both PC and the PS3.
Some warning though, the postage is about €20 (even within Europe and the EU).

Still, I use these controllers far more often than my actual racing wheel & pedal set, they are much more convenient.
You also get a much smoother steering than with a regular gamepad. For me the high postage has been worth it.

They work with every racing sim I've played on PC: Race 07/Simbin games, rFactor, F1 20XX, RaceRoom, Project Cars, Automobilista, Stock Car Etreme etc. Most racing games that support a racing wheel should support this one. Heck, it even worked with the Euro Truck games.

The PS3 one worked with Gran Turismo 5 and 6, F1 Championship Edition, F1 2014, MotoGP, and Grid AutoSport.
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
Ricky_Bobby: Some warning though, the postage is about €20 (even within Europe and the EU).
FYI, it's only 3,95€ for germany though...
Ricky_Bobby: Not games per se, but still related to gaming, RaceRoom is having a sale on their specialty controllers.
Haha. That gamepad with the mini-wheel looks absolutely daft. I think I've seen that one before, and it's not supposed to be terribly good.
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle #15 of Steam games
$1 or more to get these Steam games:

Mistwood Heroes (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Spirit Underneath (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Dungeon Escape (STEAM) + Trading Cards

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 11 STEAM GAMES:

klocki (STEAM)
Wormhole City (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Massive Cleavage vs Zombies: Awesome Edition (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Spirits of Xanadu (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Orbox C (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Acro Storm (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Blaite (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Fearful Symmetry (STEAM)
Ricky_Bobby: Some warning though, the postage is about €20 (even within Europe and the EU).
mchack: FYI, it's only 3,95€ for germany though...
This may be because they are located in Germany according to their imprint.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by MarkoH01
X-Com: UFO Defense (Steam) is free on the Humble Store for 2 days.

The key will be available for redemption till February 15th.

Also, Zombie Week sale.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by Grargar
Ricky_Bobby: Not games per se, but still related to gaming, RaceRoom is having a sale on their specialty controllers.
mistermumbles: Haha. That gamepad with the mini-wheel looks absolutely daft. I think I've seen that one before, and it's not supposed to be terribly good.
I disagree with that, it's much better for steering than a regular gamepad.
I'm sure people thought a flight stick looked stupid before atually trying it.
mchack: FYI, it's only 3,95€ for germany though...
Well, that's good if you live in Germany. It's probably €20 for most of Europe though.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by Ricky_Bobby
fwiw, I thought Spirits of Xanadu in the new Indie Gala bundle was very well done / fun to play.

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Can't speak to the other games.
fartheststar: fwiw, I thought Spirits of Xanadu in the new Indie Gala bundle was very well done / fun to play.

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Can't speak to the other games.
I got it when it was on IGS and klocki is also good IMHO
For those who haven't gotten it yet, Fez is currently PWYW on itch.io until Feb 6. All proceeds will go to the ACLU.
Shadow Warrior 2 90% off on Steam

edit: seems it was a price mistake
Post edited January 31, 2017 by innerring
<span class="bold">Humble Bandai Namco Bundle 2</span>

$1
PAC-MAN 256 (Also for Mac and Linux)
Ace Combat Assault Horizon
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition

BTA
Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade
Project CARS
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst
More games coming next week

$15
Tales of Zestiria
Project CARS – "On Demand" DLC Pack (includes 12 DLCs)

$35
Little Nightmares (Pre-order)

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Grargar