It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm interested in Prison Architect, but I'll stay on tier 1 for now.
madth3: <span class="bold">The Ultimate Pixeljam Bundle</span> on Groupees

$1, $3 and $4 tiers for some pixel games and several OST's
This had a pre-order?
Post edited September 20, 2016 by Stooner
Stooner: This had a pre-order?
According to the chat on the bundle page, no.
The Sims 3 is 75% off on steam and The Sims 3 Bundle (including 3 Expansions) even 85% off.
What's weird to me is that I noticed (when looking it up on isthereanydeal to see if that's a good deal) that 75% off in the US means $4.99 but in europe it's 9.99€.

The old one dollar equals one euro I know, but $1 = 2€ is new to me ;)
Edit: nvm
Post edited September 21, 2016 by mchack
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Jumbo Bundle 7</span>

Free
Humble exclusives for Duelyst

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 2: Triple Thrill Pack (Steam, Windows)
Devil Daggers (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Runestone Keeper (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Stronghold Crusader 2 (Steam, Windows)
Prison Architect (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Punch Club (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
More games next week

$9.99
Miscreated Early Access (Steam, Windows)
cecil: got the $1 tier just for Rune Stone
the rest of the bundle looks like crap TBH
Devil Daggers is great.
mchack: The old one dollar equals one euro I know, but $1 = 2€ is new to me ;)
The reverse can also be true. For example, Dead Space on Steam costs $20 for Americans and €10 for Europeans. In those cases, I would suspect that the company in question is either happy with the product's sales in one region, or that retail distribution deals might prevent them from setting a base price lower than a specific amount.

P.S.: I'm still not sure why Dead Space costs €20 on GOG.

Free

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)

BTA
More games next week

$9.99

Miscreated is a multiplayer online hardcore survival game set in a post-apocalyptic future. You will need to survive against mutants, players, and even mother nature herself.

A game that promotes Griefing . . . Multiplayer MMO . . .

Thank you . . . not

Free

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)

BTA
More games next week

$9.99
Curses, I wanted to buy the 15$ tier of the GameMaker bundle but I was sure I still have a couple more hours...
Does anybody have a spare key I can purchase for that price (+ a little extra to include paypal fees)? If one does, let me know in chat. Thanks!
Grargar: The reverse can also be true. For example, Dead Space on Steam costs $20 for Americans and €10 for Europeans. In those cases, I would suspect that the company in question is either happy with the product's sales in one region, or that retail distribution deals might prevent them from setting a base price lower than a specific amount.

P.S.: I'm still not sure why Dead Space costs €20 on GOG.
Ah that's easy... the reason is hidden in your own message, and within my response. I've highlighted the answer for you. :)
Very subtle.
Grargar: P.S.: I'm still not sure why Dead Space costs €20 on GOG.
I can think of two reasons:

1. Because they want to maximise profit and they think not having DRM can be thought of as an premiere service, worth paying extra for.

2. Because they want to maximise profit and want every potential customer to pay as close to the max they would be willing to pay as possible, so they start out high and will then gradually lower the prize hoping that people will buy the game as soon as it passes their price ceiling (this probably has some fancy name in economics, but I am to lazy to seek it out right now). Why not start at the Steam level? Because they probably figure that some GOG users are unwilling to buy at DRM laden stores no matter the price, so some of them might still have a high willingness-to-pay despite not having bought the game elsewhere at a lower price point.

But perhaps the question was rhetorical.

EDIT: And for the record: no, I don't approve of this practice, I just suspect they reasoned along these lines.
Post edited September 21, 2016 by MightyPinecone
Ah, Prison Architect is to temptating but I have other two... I guess I will wait and look what other games are.
cecil: got the $1 tier just for Rune Stone
the rest of the bundle looks like crap TBH
Devil Daggers also!

I just love how often HB manages to put the only games that are interesting to me
in the $1 tier. I love them for that! :)

BTW: Prison Architect is also great but I have it already, since Alpha.
Post edited September 21, 2016 by dyscode
A little be OT.

Tomorrow's the first day of Fall (Northern Hemisphere) . . . I'm wondering if there is going to be a GOG sale . . .
IndieGala - The Secret Octagon Bundle

$2.99 (special price)
Toby: The Secret Mine
Rime Berta
Video blogger Story
Monsti
Defunct
Save the Dodos
BomberZone
BitRay2
wanderer_27: A little be OT.

Tomorrow's the first day of Fall (Northern Hemisphere) . . . I'm wondering if there is going to be a GOG sale . . .
The Fall promotion sales start in the 1st or 2nd week of November every year (since 2013 anyway, not sure before that). It was the first "Insomnia" sale in 2013, but regular promo style in 2014, 2015. So if the past is our guide, the Fall promo sale will begin on November 7th and run for 2 weeks.