It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DukeNukemForever: Are you sure? Checked the developers homepage and the games is also available on itch.io. I think a key for itch.io is more reasonable, as they appear often in other indie bundles (groupees, etc.).

Edit: On the developers page there is only a buy button that leads to the itch.io homepage of the game. You can buy it there for 5$.
cecil: it said GOG unless I can't read. Also the HB Mac version seems broken so I have a support ticket in with them.
Ah, you bought it. I thought it was a question. Then it's maybe really a gog-key ;-) I only checked the shop page and there was no word about a gog-key, only a symbol that beside steam there is another key.
Post edited September 12, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
cecil: it said GOG unless I can't read. Also the HB Mac version seems broken so I have a support ticket in with them.
DukeNukemForever: Ah, you bought it. I thought it was a question. Then it's maybe really a gog-key ;-) I only checked the shop page and there was no word about a gog-key, only a symbol that beside steam there is another key.
It was more a hey if anyone wants the game $2.50 is a good deal for if you are a completist who needs it on 3 places at once or ya know.
DukeNukemForever: Ah, you bought it. I thought it was a question. Then it's maybe really a gog-key ;-) I only checked the shop page and there was no word about a gog-key, only a symbol that beside steam there is another key.
cecil: It was more a hey if anyone wants the game $2.50 is a good deal for if you are a completist who needs it on 3 places at once or ya know.
Thanks for posting.
That game looks like Risk of Rain may be because it's also made in Game Maker.
I will post my tradelist now.
Hey didn't see you post this, Now I get it why'd you so furious on chat. :S

Happen to claim your GOG code yet?
Shadowstalker16: Steam storepage : http://store.steampowered.com/app/241560/
Yeah I wouldn't mind FC3 or 4 either. I'd say at least one of the next 3 are either R6 or Ghost Recon though. And another would be likely to be an Anno game, since there are plenty of old ones. So lets hope the other is FC3 /4.
skeletonbow: Sadly, I think FC3/4 are far too new and are flagship cash cows so I doubt they'd release them here. Maybe Far Cry 1 perhaps somewhere along the line. Within any given series they decide to offer a freebie, it will probably be the oldest game in the series that has the least current day sales figures so there is no real major cash loss to promoting their Ubi-30 thing with the freebies. They could surprise us or something but I bet a lot of the freebies are likely to be this way, or even be repeats of freebies they've previously offered before.
Yes. Unfortunately you're probably right in this regard. FC3 can make them big bucks because so many people would buy it for the discounted price. I don't think FC4 tanked as much as The Crew to warrant its presence in the list, but we can always hope. The reception was certainly more mixed than that FC3 had. But The Crew was also probably suffering from population issues (since it is an ''MMO'' of some sort) and it has microtransactions while FC games don't.
Shadowstalker16: Yes. Unfortunately you're probably right in this regard. FC3 can make them big bucks because so many people would buy it for the discounted price. I don't think FC4 tanked as much as The Crew to warrant its presence in the list, but we can always hope. The reception was certainly more mixed than that FC3 had. But The Crew was also probably suffering from population issues (since it is an ''MMO'' of some sort) and it has microtransactions while FC games don't.
I'm interested in some day owning all of the FC games, although I only own FC1&2 here on GOG at the moment. My wont-buy-Ubisoft-unless-it-is-on-GOG stance prevents me from owning them unless I get lucky and win a contest or they're put up as a free promo by Ubisoft etc. though. I got Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon that way completely by fluke. :) I bought an AMD video card and got Tomb Raider (2013) and Bioshock Infinite for free with it, and several months later got an email from AMD offering me Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon as a bonus too, so I grabbed it for free. :)

Sadly, such high end games do not fall out of trees too often so I suspect it could be a long wait until they show up on GOG for me to grab. :) I'm hopeful though... some day... :)
cecil: Does humble even have GOG keys?
The Witcher games. In addition, Defender's Quest used to have a GOG key as well, but nothing is shown there anymore.
skeletonbow:
It took me a while to figure out what FC means
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle of Steam games #5

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 Steam Games

The Return Home (STEAM)
Polyology (STEAM)
Conclusion (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get the entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games

Reptilian Rebellion (STEAM) +
Sneak Thief (STEAM) +
Occurrence at JCR Outpost (STEAM)
Chill the Piro (STEAM) +
In Celebration of Violence (STEAM)
Shift (STEAM) +
Sandmason (STEAM)
Parallels (STEAM)
Post edited September 12, 2016 by gixgox
skeletonbow:
amrit9037: It took me a while to figure out what FC means
It was clear for me: German "Fußball Club" (Soccer Club) ;)
Post edited September 12, 2016 by MarkoH01
cecil: Does humble even have GOG keys?
Grargar: The Witcher games. In addition, Defender's Quest used to have a GOG key as well, but nothing is shown there anymore.
Retro City Rampage DX can also be bough via a Humble widget that provides a GOG key.

I bet there must be other games on Humble with GOG keys attached to them.
MarkoH01: It was clear for me: German "Fußball Club" (Soccer Club) ;)
Crap, I think I just learned where the tabletop "fooseball" game got its name from. I always wondered why it was called that, but it probably had its origin in Germany. And here I always thought it was slang for "fool's ball"
MarkoH01: It was clear for me: German "Fußball Club" (Soccer Club) ;)
skeletonbow: Crap, I think I just learned where the tabletop "fooseball" game got its name from. I always wondered why it was called that, but it probably had its origin in Germany. And here I always thought it was slang for "fool's ball"
You might be correct here. The German word Fußball is pronounced like "fooseball".
Grargar: The Witcher games. In addition, Defender's Quest used to have a GOG key as well, but nothing is shown there anymore.
muntdefems: Retro City Rampage DX can also be bough via a Humble widget that provides a GOG key.

I already bought this on the humble store a while ago. Is there a way that I can a GOG key too?
Post edited September 12, 2016 by MarkoH01
skeletonbow: Crap, I think I just learned where the tabletop "fooseball" game got its name from. I always wondered why it was called that, but it probably had its origin in Germany. And here I always thought it was slang for "fool's ball"
MarkoH01: You might be correct here. The German word Fußball is pronounced like "fooseball".
muntdefems: Retro City Rampage DX can also be bough via a Humble widget that provides a GOG key.

MarkoH01: I already bought this on the humble store a while ago. Is there a way that I can a GOG key too?
No. You can buy it on Humble DRM free (download via Humble) and EITHER a Steam key or a GOG key (they are two separate entries in the store)

EDIT Or that USED to be the case... I can't find the GOG listing...

EDIT OF THE EDIT - Ah that's through the Dev's site using the Humble Widget - Humble Store only sells the Steam version
Post edited September 12, 2016 by Bigs
MarkoH01: You might be correct here. The German word Fußball is pronounced like "fooseball".

I already bought this on the humble store a while ago. Is there a way that I can a GOG key too?
Bigs: No. You can buy it on Humble DRM free (download via Humble) and EITHER a Steam key or a GOG key (they are two separate entries in the store)

EDIT Or that USED to be the case... I can't find the GOG listing...

EDIT OF THE EDIT - Ah that's through the Dev's site using the Humble Widget - Humble Store only sells the Steam version
Thank you.

Edit: No, REALLY thank you ;)