It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Diamond Bundle on BundleStars</span>

$2.99 for 10 Steam games

- Dungeon Escape
- Dino Run DX
- KWAAN
- Zotrix
- Laserlife
- Night Blights
- Kiai Resonance
- HardCube
- Rebirth of Island
- There Was A Caveman
<span class="bold">Build a Greenlight Bundle 48</span> on Groupees

Starting at $1 for 2 games up to $3 for 8 games
Today on GG
Missing LinK Games
Dementia II HD $.50
Legendary $.30
Velvet Assassin $.75
Stronghold 3 Gold $4.50
also:
Hard to be a God $2
all Steam

and Daily Deal is Warrior Kings: Battles
for $.90
DRM-Free
Post edited August 25, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Today on GG
Missing LinK Games
Dementia II HD $.50
Legendary $.30
Velvet Assassin $.75
Stronghold 3 Gold $4.50
also:
Hard to be a God $2
all Steam

and Daily Deal is Warrior Kings: Battles
for $.90
DRM-Free
I bought Velvet Assassin in Gamersgate drm-free some time ago, it seems no drm-free availability there anymore :-(.

By the way, I have just noticed master of orion 1, 2 and 3 are available in GOG connect
Tetris Ultimate is on sale for $7.50 over at Gamersgate.com - I happened to be the lucky one to get flagged for a manual review, though I have no clue why. So much for ease of service.
Leucius: Tetris Ultimate is on sale for $7.50 over at Gamersgate.com - I happened to be the lucky one to get flagged for a manual review, though I have no clue why. So much for ease of service.
Wasn't that the Ubisoft title that they fucked up?

Jim quisition - how do you fuck up tetris?
Leucius: Tetris Ultimate is on sale for $7.50 over at Gamersgate.com - I happened to be the lucky one to get flagged for a manual review, though I have no clue why. So much for ease of service.
rtcvb32: Wasn't that the Ubisoft title that they fucked up?

Jim quisition - how do you fuck up tetris?
idk but I find ir irksome to get flagged as some skivvy when I just wanted to buy Tetris.*SNIP*

Edit: Cooled off. Cancelled my refund request. Still, it seems a bit silly to get flagged over a $7.50 purchase. That's less than an hour's work at minimum wage in my state.
Post edited August 25, 2016 by Leucius
Leucius: idk but I find ir irksome to get flagged as some skivvy when I just wanted to buy Tetris.*SNIP*

Edit: Cooled off. Cancelled my refund request. Still, it seems a bit silly to get flagged over a $7.50 purchase. That's less than an hour's work at minimum wage in my state.
They had EVERY single one of my purchases seleted for manual review since the beginning of this year,
and for some time I could not even buy things from their site.
I had a weeklong to and fro with customer support and they were very eager to fix this
until they finally did.
Since then no more purchase reviews, smooth checkout.

Seems they changed their backend system again and this system is not performing as expected.
If this happens more often I def. contact support.

Other than that, yes it is the Tetris version that Ubi fucked up. If you keep it, tell us how it is, please.
Post edited August 26, 2016 by dyscode
Leucius: idk but I find ir irksome to get flagged as some skivvy when I just wanted to buy Tetris.*SNIP*

fwiw, I got a manual review too. I just signed up new acct and to buy 2 games for $0.50 total. Paid w/ Paypal. Got manual review.

edit: Must be alot of fraud out there to have manual review settings that tight.
Post edited August 26, 2016 by fartheststar
dyscode: Today on GG...
murcielago: I bought Velvet Assassin in Gamersgate drm-free some time ago, it seems no drm-free availability there anymore :-(.
Yes, they are moving to Steam etc. keys.

Positive: old SecuRom etc. versions are replaced by Steam versions
Negative: same goes for DRM-Free versions, too.
Positive: if you bought the older version earlier, they won't be replaced in your account.
Negative: you don't get a steam key for these old version (most of the times), as the Steam versions a handled as new products (depends on the publisher of the game).
Post edited August 26, 2016 by dyscode
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Cook, Serve Delicious!</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)*. BTA for The Oil Blue (DRM-Free/Desura/Steam, Windows).

*Minimum is $0.25 for the DRM-Free download and $1.49 for the Steam key.
Post edited August 26, 2016 by Grargar
Indie Gala - The Indie Case Z Bundle - 11 Steam games!
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

The Falling Sun (STEAM) +
Collider (STEAM)
Build 'n Bump (STEAM)

Pay $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 11 STEAM GAMES!

Worst Case Z (STEAM) +
The Orb Chambers II (STEAM) +
Dance of Death (STEAM) +
Pinga Ponga (STEAM) +
Abrix the robot (STEAM) +
Abrix for kids (STEAM) +
Lord Mayor (STEAM)
Scoregasm (STEAM)
dyscode: Other than that, yes it is the Tetris version that Ubi fucked up. If you keep it, tell us how it is, please.
I played around with it for a while last night. I can't find a reason not to like it. Yes, it does require steam and uplay, but honestly I'm beyond caring at this point. It's not like Tetris is coming to GOG anytime soon.
dyscode: Other than that, yes it is the Tetris version that Ubi fucked up. If you keep it, tell us how it is, please.
Leucius: I played around with it for a while last night. I can't find a reason not to like it. Yes, it does require steam and uplay, but honestly I'm beyond caring at this point. It's not like Tetris is coming to GOG anytime soon.
sounds like they fixed the controls and their other bugs since release. Good to know.
Post edited August 27, 2016 by dyscode
IndieGala Monday Motivation Bundle of Steam games
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 Steam Games

simian.interface++ (STEAM)
Sekwere (STEAM) +
Whispers (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 10 Steam Games

Redactem (STEAM)
Blasters of the Universe Planet (STEAM)
Castle Chaos (STEAM)
The Legend: A University Story (STEAM)
The Crystal Nebula (STEAM)
The Secret Monster Society - Chapter 1: Monsters, Fires and Forbidden Forests (STEAM) +
Mustache in Hell (STEAM) +