It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

j0ekerr: This isn't really a deal, it's more of a scam. A cheaper scam
But I wanted to share it anyway.
How is it a scam ?

Looks like a pretty good deal for a triple A title game.
doronnorod: How is it a scam ?

Yeah you... keep thinking that.
doronnorod: How is it a scam ?

j0ekerr: Yeah you... keep thinking that.
BS is legit. I've bought plenty from them.
dyscode: anybody else has problems to log into GMG, right now?
mchack: works fine here.
------
Tales of Zestiria for $6.79 (-86%?!?) when using Coupon: BNE15OFF on the Bandai Namco store (steam key)
WOW, that's a hell of a discount. Doubt we will see a price that low again for at least a year. Great find. Im in!
LJChronx: BS is legit. I've bought plenty from them.
I think, j0ekerr meant to say , Arkham Knight wasn't very well ported to PC : in other words a fiasco.
, and the price is still too high.
Without counting the insane amount of dlc..... :-(
Post edited August 21, 2016 by DyNaer
LJChronx: BS is legit. I've bought plenty from them.
DyNaer: I think, j0ekerr meant to say , Arkham Knight wasn't very well ported to PC : in other words a fiasco.
Fair enough... I think its supposed to be fixed by now, but I havent tried it.
DyNaer: I think, j0ekerr meant to say , Arkham Knight wasn't very well ported to PC : in other words a fiasco.
Give this man a prize!
That game was supposed to be the Arkham trilogy's swan song. Instead it was a flock of honking geese. And not simply because of the terrible, terrible port, but because of the flawed mechanics and horribly implemented batmobile. And of course there's Warner Brother's scummy business plan (true, they weren't the first, nor the worst to come up with the scheme but it makes it no less scummy) with a meaningless season pass and a multitude of inconsequential DLC.
Post edited August 21, 2016 by j0ekerr
New IGS deal redactem I highly suggest trying the demo on Steam it's pretty good :-)
Steam Key $.99 regular price is $4
j0ekerr: Give this man a prize!
That game was supposed to be the Arkham trilogy's swan song. Instead it was a flock of honking geese. And not simply because of the terrible, terrible port, but because of the flawed mechanics and horribly implemented batmobile. And of course there's Warner Brother's scummy business plan (true, they weren't the first, nor the worst to come up with the scheme but it makes it no less scummy) with a meaningless season pass and a multitude of inconsequential DLC.
The reviews since the March 8th update are ravingly good.

wether you like to spent half of the time in the Batmobile fighting tanks is a completely other story.
And the DLC is totally unnecessary, yes, that remains unchanged.
For those that purchased from the Namco Bandai store, how long did you have to wait for the email with the purchase?

Edit: Nevermind, some error must have occurred during the first time and i didn't notice.
Post edited August 21, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Tales of Zestiria from the NamcoBandai store sold out. :(
Welp, I was late to the party, *sigh*
Are we going to have an autumn sale here?
ronigog: Are we going to have an autumn sale here?
Yes. On November like last year.
j0ekerr: This isn't really a deal, it's more of a scam. A cheaper scam
But I wanted to share it anyway.
Too expensive. I'll get it when at $5.
In another unannounced GOG promo, Star Ruler 2 is discounted by 75%, while its DLC, Wake of the Heralds, is discounted by 35%.

https://www.gog.com/game/star_ruler_2
https://www.gog.com/game/star_ruler_2_wake_of_the_heralds
Post edited August 22, 2016 by Grargar