It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LJChronx: Can the U.S. customers buy this game for $1 or how does that work? Ive never bought a game from overseas.
Stooner: That price is only in the EU store. I've bought it for €1 in that link (I'm guessing it does not redirect me 'cause we don't have a BR store).
I had to confirm via SMS though, and then it took a couple of hours to validate.

Guess you would have to use a VPN?
Sounds confusing. Im out.
Stooner: That price is only in the EU store. I've bought it for €1 in that link (I'm guessing it does not redirect me 'cause we don't have a BR store).
I had to confirm via SMS though, and then it took a couple of hours to validate.

Guess you would have to use a VPN?
LJChronx: Sounds confusing. Im out.
I probably made it worse than it normally is...
j0ekerr: bundle of holding has two shadowrun 3rd edition bundles.

The bundle and the [url=https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Shadowrun3ESprawl]Sprawl Guide.
Thanks, I'd jump on this but I have a pathfinder bundle and V:TM bundle with no one to play with already.
Star Wars Jedi Knight Bundle (Bundlestars) $4.99:

STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast™
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith™
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II
STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces

Interestingly enough this isn't only not available in germany (well almost a given by now :P) but also not available in the United States.
mchack: Star Wars Jedi Knight Bundle (Bundlestars) $4.99

Interestingly enough this isn't only not available in germany (well almost a given by now :P) but also not available in the United States.
Also, it's a single Steam key. Basically this package with a 75% discount
anybody else has problems to log into GMG, right now?
dyscode: anybody else has problems to log into GMG, right now?
works fine here.
------
Tales of Zestiria for $6.79 (-86%?!?) when using Coupon: BNE15OFF on the Bandai Namco store (steam key)
mchack: Tales of Zestiria for $6.79 (-86%?!?) when using Coupon: BNE15OFF on the Bandai Namco store (steam key)
Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting for Tales of Zestiria to go on sale at Steam but for only 6.19€ i just grabbed it from the BNE store. :D
I logged out and try to log in again and got this message: "We're currently having a small issue. Please try again. Sorry!" They'll fix it soon i believe.
mchack: Tales of Zestiria for $6.79 (-86%?!?) when using Coupon: BNE15OFF on the Bandai Namco store (steam key)
Impaler26: Thanks for the heads up! I've been waiting for Tales of Zestiria to go on sale at Steam but for only 6.19€ i just grabbed it from the BNE store. :D
How did you buy from there? Did you use a US Postal Code?
Pond86: How did you buy from there? Did you use a US Postal Code?
I used my german postal code but i couldn't select Germany as country so i just selected Bermuda.
Pond86: How did you buy from there? Did you use a US Postal Code?
Impaler26: I used my german postal code but i couldn't select Germany as country so i just selected Bermuda.
Just did the same (but used a UK postal code) thanks. Got both Tales games. Both redeemed fine in Steam.
PainOfSalvation: I logged out and try to log in again and got this message: "We're currently having a small issue. Please try again. Sorry!" They'll fix it soon i believe.
yes exactly this, got it since Friday and seems to appear quite randomly this weekend.

mchack: works fine here.
------
Thanks for the reply :)
Post edited August 20, 2016 by dyscode
PainOfSalvation: I logged out and try to log in again and got this message: "We're currently having a small issue. Please try again. Sorry!" They'll fix it soon i believe.
dyscode: yes exactly this, got it since Friday and seems to appear quite randomly this weekend.
huh, well I haven't tried logging out and in again. But I'm already logged in and everything works without problems. They're having a "gamescom" sale but nothing that stroke me as a out of the ordinary deal....
This isn't really a deal, it's more of a scam. A cheaper scam
But I wanted to share it anyway.