It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
The only game I had but haven't play it (yet), cause it required 65GB of hard drive. I need some 10GB free space to do some work on my PC. Anyway, since when you're using Steam? :/
cecil: Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
thk47: The only game I had but haven't play it (yet), cause it required 65GB of hard drive. I need some 10GB free space to do some work on my PC. Anyway, since when you're using Steam? :/
since it made more sense then praying to GOG to get more games I want ;-) besides people kept offering games and I finally just "caved"
dyscode: I only referred to it for the requirement of a controller. KB+M totally sucks with this game IMHO. LOL.
Heh, I completed it with KB+M, including most challenges and felt like it controled very well almost all the time.

LJChronx: Will it run on my laptop? I think Im asking mostly about my CPU speed, which is less than the requirements.

i7 - 4510U 2.00 GHz Quad Core
Radeon R9 M275 2 GB
8 GB Ram

Great price, so I would love to buy it, but only if I could run a at mid-low settings decently.
I think it should run on your specs quite fine. The game was for me actually less demanding than it claimed to be and ran well most of time.
My card was only 1GB and I was able to run it on details that claimed to need 2 GB card with only very occasional screen tearing or stuttering (like 1-2 per game session).
Can't guarantee anything, though. :-)

I enjoyed it quite a lot but I admit it is much of the same over and over again.
It also gets quite easy over time, IMO, as you learn to play it and gain many powerful abilities.
The Nemesis system is nice thing and I had a lot of fun with it.
So if you find the notion of slaying hordes of Orcs appealing then you could probably like this.
dyscode: I only referred to it for the requirement of a controller. KB+M totally sucks with this game IMHO. LOL.
Vitek: Heh, I completed it with KB+M, including most challenges and felt like it controled very well almost all the time.

LJChronx: Will it run on my laptop? I think Im asking mostly about my CPU speed, which is less than the requirements.

i7 - 4510U 2.00 GHz Quad Core
Radeon R9 M275 2 GB
8 GB Ram

Great price, so I would love to buy it, but only if I could run a at mid-low settings decently.
Vitek: I think it should run on your specs quite fine. The game was for me actually less demanding than it claimed to be and ran well most of time.
My card was only 1GB and I was able to run it on details that claimed to need 2 GB card with only very occasional screen tearing or stuttering (like 1-2 per game session).
Can't guarantee anything, though. :-)

Vitek: I enjoyed it quite a lot but I admit it is much of the same over and over again.
It also gets quite easy over time, IMO, as you learn to play it and gain many powerful abilities.
The Nemesis system is nice thing and I had a lot of fun with it.
So if you find the notion of slaying hordes of Orcs appealing then you could probably like this.
what's to say that it won't show up in a humble bundle/sale for the same price at some point? Orc slaying is fun but I do prefer to play them in war craft 2 ;-)
dyscode: I can play it decently wit just the Intel Iris under Windows, 1200x720 low sets. i5 2.6GHz Haswell.
Oh, that sounds that like me you are also running an Macbook Pro 13 Retina late 2013. Good to know. So every game that you recommend in this thread should very likely also run for me. Very good ;-)
dyscode: I can play it decently wit just the Intel Iris under Windows, 1200x720 low sets. i5 2.6GHz Haswell.
DukeNukemForever: Oh, that sounds that like me you are also running an Macbook Pro 13 Retina late 2013. Good to know. So every game that you recommend in this thread should very likely also run for me. Very good ;-)
Mac mini, late 2014. so basically yes :)
(But I do 99% of my gaming under Bootcamp, 20%+ better gaming performance compared to OS X.
besides the number of games)
Post edited August 16, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Mac mini, late 2014. so basically yes :)
Ah, I forgot that the sweet little minis also can have a basic Iris gpu. Interesting.

dyscode: (But I do 99% of my gaming under Bootcamp, 20%+ better gaming performance compared to OS X.
besides the number of games)
I use Parallels Desktop and Crossover for my windows stuff. I first also had Windows 7 running with Bootcamp, but I'm lazy and never shut down or restart my system. As free space is valuable on a notebook I decided to remove the windows partition. But 20% better performance sounds interesting.
Post edited August 16, 2016 by DukeNukemForever
thk47: The only game I had but haven't play it (yet), cause it required 65GB of hard drive. I need some 10GB free space to do some work on my PC. Anyway, since when you're using Steam? :/
cecil: since it made more sense then praying to GOG to get more games I want ;-) besides people kept offering games and I finally just "caved"
Welcome to the sad club . . . I had over 1,000 keys I couldn't get rid of myself, finally just started dumping them in a junk account \smh

Back on track a bit . . . so is Morder an Online only game or not?
Anyone know?
wanderer_27: Back on track a bit . . . so is Morder an Online only game or not?
Anyone know?
Shadow of Mordor? Singlplayer only.
wanderer_27: Back on track a bit . . . so is Morder an Online only game or not?
Anyone know?
It is Steamworks so it require Steam but it shouldn't be online only and should be playable in Steam offline mode.
Thanks.

It shows Broadband Internet connection required, but it also says SP, so I wasn't sure what the deal was.

Still not sure about the Broadband requirement other than downloading I guess.
cecil: what's to say that it won't show up in a humble bundle/sale for the same price at some point?
In a humble bundle it'd probably be without all of those dlc, that are included now. Like Civ V, or Duken Nukem Forever recently....
wanderer_27: Thanks.

It shows Broadband Internet connection required, but it also says SP, so I wasn't sure what the deal was.

Still not sure about the Broadband requirement other than downloading I guess.
Yeah, downloading 65GB oder ISDN - good luck!
Origin currently has a sale going on right now with up to 75% off games.

Link

Of note, Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline are $5 each. If you've been keeping up with the "On the House" promos then you'll most likely already own all of the expansion packs for these 2 games making the purchase of these standard editions effectively like buying the premium editions.

BF4 Link
BFH Link
New Humble Indie Bundle up.

Pretty good this time around, all DRM-free.

PWYW: Lethal League
Galak-Z
The Beginner's Guide

BTA:
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Octodad
Super Time Force Ultra

$10:

Nuclear Throne

One feature I haven't seen before is that you can now search for a charity you like rather than being forced to use the few HB has traditionally used. Is that new?