It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: Don't know if it's the cheapest it's ever been, but the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Bundle is just $5.99 over at Bundle Stars.
DId they increase the price to $8.79 Canadian dollars ?

So they went from 5.99 to 8.79 ?
doctorsinister: DId they increase the price to $8.79 Canadian dollars ?

So they went from 5.99 to 8.79 ?
$5.99 US should be something around $7.75 CAN.

So I'm not sure if they increased the price or if they just use a very bad conversion rate.
ABH20: Don't know if it's the cheapest it's ever been, but the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Bundle is just $5.99 over at Bundle Stars.
Is this an Online only type game?
Why does it only say Win on BS when on Steam Shadows of Mordor is also for Mac? can anyone attest to if it runs very well or do you need a "super rig"?
cecil: Why does it only say Win on BS when on Steam Shadows of Mordor is also for Mac? can anyone attest to if it runs very well or do you need a "super rig"?
I've only dabbled in it, but it runs flawlessly on my system. Saying that, I have an upper midrange system (8 core and decent graphics) so YMMV - but I've seen some of my friends running it fine on quad core machines with mid range graphics.

I'm assuming you're talking about Shadow of Mordor ;)
cecil: Why does it only say Win on BS when on Steam Shadows of Mordor is also for Mac? can anyone attest to if it runs very well or do you need a "super rig"?
Leucius: I've only dabbled in it, but it runs flawlessly on my system. Saying that, I have an upper midrange system (8 core and decent graphics) so YMMV - but I've seen some of my friends running it fine on quad core machines with mid range graphics.

Yes but I meant more exactly did they totally F the mac port of it?
according to recommended specs on Steam it might be dicy according to MacGameStore I should be good to go with the system I have... any thoughts on if it's worth the risk?
Post edited August 16, 2016 by cecil
Because the don't care to mention it. But Mordor IS Steamplay.

What are your Mac Specs?
The min specs - nvidea 650m or AMD 7xxx cards - aren't that powerful. And the 4GB at recommendend GFX is toally BS, no game _needs_ a 4GB card. CPU is not that important, too.
I can play it decently wit just the Intel Iris under Windows, 1200x720 low sets. i5 2.6GHz Haswell.
Post edited August 16, 2016 by dyscode
Leucius: I've only dabbled in it, but it runs flawlessly on my system. Saying that, I have an upper midrange system (8 core and decent graphics) so YMMV - but I've seen some of my friends running it fine on quad core machines with mid range graphics.

cecil: Yes but I meant more exactly did they totally F the mac port of it?
according to recommended specs on Steam it might be dicy according to MacGameStore I should be good to go with the system I have... any thoughts on if it's worth the risk?
Sorry, I misunderstood. I have no clue on mac specs. Looks like dyscode replied already, though :) If you meet what he described spec-wise, it's very fun.
dyscode: Because the don't care to mention it. But Mordor IS Steamplay.

What are your Mac Specs?
The min specs - nvidea 650m or AMD 7xxx cards - aren't that powerful. And the 4GB at recommendend GFX is toally BS, no game _needs_ a 4GB card. CPU is not that important, too.
I can play it decently wit just the Intel Iris under Windows, 1200x720 low sets. i5 2.6GHz Haswell.
I have mid 15' MBP Yeah 4GB Vid card does any but the Apple Pro's have those?
dyscode: Because the don't care to mention it. But Mordor IS Steamplay.

What are your Mac Specs?
cecil: I have mid 15' MBP Yeah 4GB Vid card does any but the Apple Pro's have those?
AMD R9 M370X GFX, don't even worry.

PS: Mac Pro has AMD FirePro D500/D700 with3/ 6GB. No other Mac more than 2GB.
cecil: I have mid 15' MBP Yeah 4GB Vid card does any but the Apple Pro's have those?
dyscode: AMD R9 M370X GFX, don't even worry.

Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
Will it run on my laptop? I think Im asking mostly about my CPU speed, which is less than the requirements.

i7 - 4510U 2.00 GHz Quad Core
Radeon R9 M275 2 GB
8 GB Ram

Great price, so I would love to buy it, but only if I could run a at mid-low settings decently.
dyscode: AMD R9 M370X GFX, don't even worry.

cecil: Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
OH YES (my GOTY 2014, YMMV) / Yes

And It is played best with a controller!!! - think Dark Souls.
cecil: Ok so my only two questions left about shadow of mordor are is it a good game? Does it really take 65GB of hard drive space? update on Savage Land Steam Key messaged humble and they said they are aware of the shortage.
dyscode: OH YES (my GOTY 2014, YMMV) / Yes

I have a 360 controller and I LOVE it
well thanks for totally unselling me on it I HATE Dark Souls :-(
LJChronx: Will it run on my laptop? I think Im asking mostly about my CPU speed, which is less than the requirements.

i7 - 4510U 2.00 GHz Quad Core
Radeon R9 M275 2 GB
8 GB Ram

Great price, so I would love to buy it, but only if I could run a at mid-low settings decently.
according to this:
https://www.cpubenchmark.net/compare.php?cmp%5B%5D=2248&cmp%5B%5D=772

your CPU is more powerful than the min PC specs.
dyscode: OH YES (my GOTY 2014, YMMV) / Yes

cecil: I have a 360 controller and I LOVE it
well thanks for totally unselling me on it I HATE Dark Souls :-(
I only referred to it for the requirement of a controller. KB+M totally sucks with this game IMHO. LOL.

But it's totally different to Dark Souls (in a way). Enemies are a hell of a lot smarter and dynamic than in Dark Souls and will LEARN from the encounters with you, so they get harder to kill the more often you meet them, if you don't manage to kill them right away. So you are constantly forced to get better and change your tactics and that can get quite challanging ... and demanding.