It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rayman Origins will be the next freebie this month on Uplay.

"Continue the #Ubi30 celebrations with Rayman Origins, available for free from August 17th on digital PC !" (source : @Ubisoftclub).
Cyraxpt: Notheless, my point was about what i've been discussing, HB is losing steam, less bundles, weeks without a single bundle and the lack of 2nd week games...
muntdefems: For all I care, they could lose all the steam altogether and go back to their origins: releasing a Humble Indie Bundle each 3-4 months, with a full cast of exciting, completely multiplatform (Windows/Mac/Linux), and DRM-free indie games.
Ah the first HB Bundle, I remember how I excited I was. Ye Olde Days.
MaxFulvus: Rayman Origins will be the next freebie this month on Uplay.

"Continue the #Ubi30 celebrations with Rayman Origins, available for free from August 17th on digital PC !" (source : @Ubisoftclub).
thanks for the info!
I wonder wether it's okay to feature the bundle holding stuff in here?
There's a dedicated thread for it, but it's dead and buried. I'm not sure wether to create a new one, or attempt a reanimation.

Anyways. 3 bundles are available right now. Deadlands Noir, Osprey Wargames, and Fat Dragon Terrain Sets.

The last one kind of surprised me, it's basically paper-craft books, or whatever kids call folding paper these days.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by j0ekerr
Summer Sale at GamersGate. 11th to 25th.
Cyraxpt: Perhap my memory is tricking me but it has been more prevalent during the last few months.
cecil: No your right I think it was a two fold problem
1) week two games got NOTHING as free unlocks if you BTA in week one
2) people would sometimes just be like I'll wait it out until week 2 and buy then thus making them one week bundles with a week for almost "mystery pre-sale"
If i understood your post correctly, you're trying to say that people waiting for the 2nd week was part of what caused this? If so, i doubt that is the case, the "good stuff" was available week 1 and that was the main selling point of the bundle.

My point with all of this is that devs/pubs are retracting with their games on bundles AND sales, not that it's a bad thing, i mean, people are getting 3 games for $1, i just find it interesting how everything unfolds, HB limiting their bundles and the rest of the websites grabbing whatever trash they can find on steam...
muntdefems: For all I care, they could lose all the steam altogether and go back to their origins: releasing a Humble Indie Bundle each 3-4 months, with a full cast of exciting, completely multiplatform (Windows/Mac/Linux), and DRM-free indie games.
Doesn't that already happen? I mean, people just have to wait 3 or 4 months for the next humble indie bundle.
Post edited August 11, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: Doesn't that already happen? I mean, people just have to wait 3 or 4 months for the next humble indie bundle.
Exactly, that's why I wouldn't care one way or another if they did go back to their origins. :P

However, your statement is not entirely true. First, they broke the cross-platform requirement long ago, with the delayed Linux (and also Mac?) version of Vessel and the never-released Mac & Linux versions of Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams. And they recently also broke the DRM-free requirement pretty recently.
Plus, the average delay between HIBs has gone up as of the last 3 or 4 bundles, so lately it's been more like having to wait 5-6-7 months instead of 3-4-5 like in the good ole days (late 2012 - early 2014).
And finally, I feel the games featured in the last couple of HIBs are not as exciting as before, but I understand this is most probably a personal appreciation and somebody else may feel otherwise.
Cyraxpt: Doesn't that already happen? I mean, people just have to wait 3 or 4 months for the next humble indie bundle.
muntdefems: Exactly, that's why I wouldn't care one way or another if they did go back to their origins. :P

However, your statement is not entirely true. First, they broke the cross-platform requirement long ago, with the delayed Linux (and also Mac?) version of Vessel and the never-released Mac & Linux versions of Gianna Sisters: Twisted Dreams. And they recently also broke the DRM-free requirement pretty recently.
Plus, the average delay between HIBs has gone up as of the last 3 or 4 bundles, so lately it's been more like having to wait 5-6-7 months instead of 3-4-5 like in the good ole days (late 2012 - early 2014).
And finally, I feel the games featured in the last couple of HIBs are not as exciting as before, but I understand this is most probably a personal appreciation and somebody else may feel otherwise.
Don't forget MIND... took a good 1+ for the Mac DRM-Free version and I still can't get it to work. I have come to the sad conclusion HB is a good Steam seller and if you get working DRM-Free stuff in bundles then yay ;-)
hehe, this must be the silliest sale I've ever seen: Ronimo Titles (on GMG) two games spread over 76 buy buttons :P

a little more seriously: is [url=https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/spintires]75% off on bundlestars. Looks neat :) still pretty expensive :/
(btw, can it be that in their whole summersale only two games per day get added? I'm underwhelmed :/ at that rate I'll probably get bored enough to stop buying games and start playing them soon :P)
muntdefems: Exactly, that's why I wouldn't care one way or another if they did go back to their origins. :P

I have April 2011 as the date I bought the Frozenbyte bundle... Splot was a preorder there, with a beta download. I'm starting to think it was abandoned.
BoxOfSnoo: I have April 2011 as the date I bought the Frozenbyte bundle... Splot was a preorder there, with a beta download. I'm starting to think it was abandoned.
Yeah, Splot was a major bummer. But I was only considering 'proper' Humble Indie Bundles in my previous post.
BoxOfSnoo: I have April 2011 as the date I bought the Frozenbyte bundle... Splot was a preorder there, with a beta download. I'm starting to think it was abandoned.
If I'm not mistaken, Splot was actually finished. But it turned out to be something different than they initially planned it to be, and it was released only as a mobile game. They offered a PC version of it to buyers of the bundle though and you should be able to download it from your Humble link/library. Just don't expect much. (In a way that makes the disappointment even bigger than if they had just abandoned it. ;) )
Post edited August 12, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: If I'm not mistaken, Splot was actually finished. But it turned out to be something different than they initially planned it to be, and it was released only as a mobile game. They offered a PC version of it to buyers of the bundle though and you should be able to download it from your Humble link/library. Just don't expect much. (In a way that makes the disappointment even bigger than if they had just abandoned it. ;) )
It's a Windows-only beta. There's still a placeholder that says I will get the game when it comes out.
BoxOfSnoo: It's a Windows-only beta. There's still a placeholder that says I will get the game when it comes out.
It's just a called a beta, but it's actually the full game.

This ”beta” version of Splot in your Humble Library is actually the full game. It’s not sold anywhere, but we still wanted to bring the game to those who had already bought the Humble Bundle which is why it had to be added as a beta. Still it’s indeed a Windows version of the full game.
(Source)

But yeah, I didn't realize it's Windows only (frankly, ignorant me keeps forgetting that this can be an issue for others), so if you use a different OS, you're currently out of luck. Not sure if they'll ever port it to other OS. But you're really not missing out on anything. It's a tablet game, it rather tedious to play on PC and the controls aren't that great either.
Post edited August 13, 2016 by Leroux
Groupees Build a bundle 19

https://groupees.com/bab19

Customize Your Bundle From These Items ($1 minimum)

$0.5 each
Galaxy Cannon Rider - Steam, Windows
Inverted - Steam, Windows
Zipple World 2: The Sweet Chaos - Steam, Windows
Unlimited Escape 3 & 4 - Steam, Windows
Kitty Cat: Jigsaw Puzzles - Steam, Windows

$1 each (adult content)
Seduce Me - DRM-Free, Windows, OSX
Triple X Tycoon® - DRM-Free, Windows

For $2 Minimum You Also Get

The Bad Boy's Pregnant Bride - PDF, EPUB, MOBI
Swansong - PDF, EPUB