It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I also went for the $1 tier - the only game I don't have on Steam in the BTA tier is Shelter 2 (but do own it on GOG), and whilst Planetbase is on my wishlist, it's a really big jump to $14 for just two games.
Especially since Sterling has fallen so much since the Brexit result, everything costs that little bit more... $13 is approximately £9.88. Too rich for my blood. :(
Getcomposted: I also went for the $1 tier - the only game I don't have on Steam in the BTA tier is Shelter 2 (but do own it on GOG), and whilst Planetbase is on my wishlist, it's a really big jump to $14 for just two games.
Especially since Sterling has fallen so much since the Brexit result, everything costs that little bit more... $13 is approximately £9.88. Too rich for my blood. :(
Try living with BRLs :)
Survival games? I hate survival games. I even hate the bloody hunger games.
Tharsis looks like a board game for the computer, it even has dice rolls. Kholat looks suspiciously like a point&click game. And I know nothing about the early access one.

Out of curiosity. I've somehow never managed to catch one of these bundles as they came out. What was the BTA 13 hours ago?
dyscode: Shelter 2 also has good reviews but I have to play the first still, before I spent money on the second.
Same here. I'm mildly interested in Shelter 2 but won't buy it until i play through the first one. :D
j0ekerr: Out of curiosity. I've somehow never managed to catch one of these bundles as they came out. What was the BTA 13 hours ago?
I remember the BTA starting out at $6 then plummet. heard people get it for as low as $3.78. I paid $4.01 myself around 1 hour after it went online.
Another bundle without unlocks on the second week? With the "survival" theme? Lol.
Cyraxpt: Another bundle without unlocks on the second week?
I consider that a good thing. Stupid "secret games unlocking" teasers. Just tell me what's in it already. :P

But yeah, Survival isn't the most interesting theme to me either. Well, at least this bundle gives you/me/anyone unsure about the genre the chance to check out some games that one might never consider to buy at full price ...
Cyraxpt: Another bundle without unlocks on the second week?
Leroux: I consider that a good thing. Stupid "secret games unlocking" teasers. Just tell me what's in it already. :P

But yeah, Survival isn't the most interesting theme to me either. Well, at least this bundle gives you/me/anyone unsure about the genre the chance to check out some games that one might never consider to buy at full price ...
Eh, i mean, most people will buy it for the initial offer, whatever comes next is just a bonus but even so, people could just wait for the 2nd week for the full reveal before purchasing.
Notheless, my point was about what i've been discussing, HB is losing steam, less bundles, weeks without a single bundle and the lack of 2nd week games, especially with this bundle theme, pretty sure there's a lot of "survival" games on Steam that could have been added to this bundle on the 2nd week.

About your second paragraph, to be fair, most of the games select aren't really "survival" (in the sense of gathering resources, crafting, etc).
Cyraxpt:
But they had lots of bundles like this before. The Weekly Bundles were all like this, without any surprise games. And the ones with surprise games were often from big publishers like Sega, Ubisoft and Square Enix, not so much selections of various indie games (some were, but not enough that I would actually see a trend there).
Cyraxpt:
Leroux: But they had lots of bundles like this before. The Weekly Bundles were all like this, without any surprise games. And the ones with surprise games were often from big publishers like Sega, Ubisoft and Square Enix, not so much selections of various indie games (some were, but not enough that I would actually see a trend there).
Perhap my memory is tricking me but it has been more prevalent during the last few months.
That HB bundle is tempting. The $14 tier looks interesting, Planet Base looks almost like Sim City in space, which is compelling. Will have to see how big my paycheck is tomorrow, but at the least I'm getting the $1 tier.
Leroux: But they had lots of bundles like this before. The Weekly Bundles were all like this, without any surprise games. And the ones with surprise games were often from big publishers like Sega, Ubisoft and Square Enix, not so much selections of various indie games (some were, but not enough that I would actually see a trend there).
Cyraxpt: Perhap my memory is tricking me but it has been more prevalent during the last few months.
No your right I think it was a two fold problem
1) week two games got NOTHING as free unlocks if you BTA in week one
2) people would sometimes just be like I'll wait it out until week 2 and buy then thus making them one week bundles with a week for almost "mystery pre-sale"
Cyraxpt: Notheless, my point was about what i've been discussing, HB is losing steam, less bundles, weeks without a single bundle and the lack of 2nd week games...
For all I care, they could lose all the steam altogether and go back to their origins: releasing a Humble Indie Bundle each 3-4 months, with a full cast of exciting, completely multiplatform (Windows/Mac/Linux), and DRM-free indie games.
Cyraxpt: Notheless, my point was about what i've been discussing, HB is losing steam, less bundles, weeks without a single bundle and the lack of 2nd week games...
muntdefems: For all I care, they could lose all the steam altogether and go back to their origins: releasing a Humble Indie Bundle each 3-4 months, with a full cast of exciting, completely multiplatform (Windows/Mac/Linux), and DRM-free indie games.
yes but as long as it doesn't conflict with GOG too much ;-)
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Jet Set Knights</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)*. BTA for the soundtrack and Obludia (DRM-Free/Steam/Desura, Windows).

*Minimum for the DRM-Free download is $3 and minimum for the Steam/Desura keys is $4.