It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars Summer sale. until 22nd.
+5% off voucher after your first buy from the summersale.

Nothing too interesting, so far IMHO.

(Still pondering Arkham Knight Complete for $20 though. The last updates seemed to have nailed the
previous problems.)
Post edited August 09, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: (Still pondering Arkham Knight Complete for $20 though. The last updates seemed to have nailed the
previous problems.)
Really? That would be great since I was always planning on getting the game sometime at a reasonable price ($20 is still too much, but I guess in the next holiday sale the price should get low enough ...).
dyscode: (Still pondering Arkham Knight Complete for $20 though. The last updates seemed to have nailed the
previous problems.)
Geddes17: Really? That would be great since I was always planning on getting the game sometime at a reasonable price ($20 is still too much, but I guess in the next holiday sale the price should get low enough ...).
yes that's exactly the point. There is still some air left in that price and most of the DLC got some real bad reviews.
DLCs for AK are pretty much useless, just a more of the same of what you played in the main game.
SolidSnale: DLCs for AK are pretty much useless, just a more of the same of what you played in the main game.
So more or less the same as in the previous "Arkham" games. I only bought the base games of those because of that and I guess I'm gonna do the same with "Arkham Knight" ...
<span class="bold">The Humble Survive This Bundle</span>

$1
Tharsis (Windows/Mac)
Savage Lands Early Access (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Kholat (Windows-only)

BTA
Space Engineers Early Access (Windows-only)
Rust Early Access (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Shelter 2 (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$14
Planetbase (Windows/Mac)

Tharsis and Shelter 2 have both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest have only a Steam key.
Post edited August 09, 2016 by Grargar
Hmm, 1st tier is not bad.
Hmm, Rust is tempting (well Shelter 2 too) but I will end up on 1st tier I think...
Post edited August 09, 2016 by Trid
A decent HB for once.
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Survive This Bundle</span>

$1
Tharsis (Windows/Mac)
Savage Lands Early Access (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Kholat (Windows-only)

BTA
Space Engineers Early Access (Windows-only)
Rust Early Access (Windows/Mac/Linux)
Shelter 2 (Windows/Mac/Linux)

$14
Planetbase (Windows/Mac)

Tharsis and Shelter 2 have both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key. The rest have only a Steam key.
Nice Bundle.

I'm wondering if Planetbase is worth the extra to pick it up . . . looks a bit interesting.
I'm only really interested in Space Engineers. But for that price, guess I could try Rust too...
A bundle with survival games - *blech*!

I hate survival games so my wallet remains closed. Thanks for helping me save money, Humble. :D
Post edited August 09, 2016 by Impaler26
I went for the BTA! Some of these games I normally wouldn't buy...but I've heard enough interesting things about games like Rust that hey, I might as well try them out.
2 games on tier 1 in my wishlist, pretty good deal for me.
Impaler26: A bundle with survival games - *blech*!

I hate survival games so my wallet remains closed. Thanks for helping me save money, Humble. :D
I hear you, yes pretty much this:
http://www.thejimquisition.com/the-jimquisition-babysitting-the-survivor/

Babysitting the survivor in a meaningless word. There are good games of this type but they are fare an few between. It's nearly like a metagame - find the good survival game without being bored to death first.
It seems like most devs have a engine, slap some physics and timers onto it an call it 'survival'. Totally pointless and unimaginative.

Neverthesless I thing Xholat is definitely worth $1.
Shelter 2 also has good reviews but I have to play the first still, before I spent money on the second.
Post edited August 10, 2016 by dyscode