It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: NOT a game deal.

If you're a fan of Amanita games or at least their music, the soundtrack of Samorost 3
will be in the <span class="bold">Attack of the OSTs 3</span> bundle on Groupees and it can be preordered for $1.
Thanks Pre-Ordered [I do love me OSTs sometimes more then the games so that was a no brainer for me ]
Indiegala Hump Day Bundle of Steam games #25

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 Steam games

Trouble In The Manor (STEAM) +
Take Thy Throne (STEAM) +
Chicken Assassin - Master of Humiliation (STEAM) +

Pay only $3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and get all 10 Steam Games

Ascent - The Space Game (STEAM)
Wondershot (STEAM) +
Vortex: The Gateway (STEAM)
Super Kitty Boing Boing (STEAM) +
RETSNOM (STEAM) +
Gnomoria (STEAM) +
Asdivine Hearts (STEAM)
dyscode: Another perfect example not to buy games until they have been released at least 2 years earlier.
Full priced UPDATE with no discount for previous owners.

Even with Dead Island DE, Deep Silver had the dignity to honor previous owners.
Or the Hard Reset loyalty discount, yeah sure.
-85% we can talk, -25% kiss my hairy butt.
Yes, but the problem is different ; the original game was published by Microsoft Studios before not Deep Silver, still i agree with you about a loyalty discount :/
Post edited August 03, 2016 by DyNaer
Arx Fatalis is 50% off on steam. Maybe someone cares since it doesn't get discounted over here. But then again the base price isn't high either...
mchack:
One of the best dungeon crawler.
If anyone don't mind to chip some dollars I recommend it to play it!!!
Anyone know anything about IndieGameStand's current deal, The Silent Age?

If you're a fan of Amanita games or at least their music, the soundtrack of Samorost 3
will be in the <span class="bold">Attack of the OSTs 3</span> bundle on Groupees and it can be preordered for $1.
It's live now, and the Shadowrun: Hong Kong OST (FLAC & MP3) is the $1,000 bonus.
Post edited August 03, 2016 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: Anyone know anything about IndieGameStand's current deal, The Silent Age?

HypersomniacLive: It's live now, and the Shadowrun: Hong Kong OST (FLAC & MP3) is the $1,000 bonus.
Silent Age is fun minimalistic point and click game that doesn't suffer that badly from the click every pixel syndrome of most PnC games.
Pick &amp; Mix Monthly Bundle on BundleStars

$2.99 for 3 games, $3.99 for 5, $5.99 for 10 (or your regional equivalent)

- Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Tales from the Void
- Replay - VHS is not dead
- Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
- Fist Slash: Of Ultimate Fury
- ASMR Universe
- GemBreak
- Of Carrots And Blood
- Tenrow
- Tulpa
- NUKED KNIGHT
- Amigdala
- Vertical Drop Heroes HD
- StarFringe: Adversus
- FootLOL: Epic Fail League
- Dark Scavenger
- Betrayer
- Space Codex
- Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre
- Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
- Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon
- Jet Racing Extreme
- Infinite Space III: Sea of Stars
- The Asskickers-Steam Edition
HypersomniacLive: Anyone know anything about IndieGameStand's current deal, The Silent Age?
I think it is (was?) part of the current (?) 50 (cent) bundle at Groupees.

cecil: Thanks Pre-Ordered [I do love me OSTs sometimes more then the games so that was a no brainer for me ]
I preordered too! Pretty happy with it, some of these sound nice and relaxing to play while I do work on the computer. =D
TrevorWilliams: I think it is (was?) part of the current (?) 50 (cent) bundle at Groupees.
It was part of the first! But...the Groupees bundle didn't (appear to) include a DRM-free build for Silent Age, so that's a bit different.
I liked it, and I'm not generally a point and click fan. Moving through time made puzzles fun.
cecil: Thanks Pre-Ordered [I do love me OSTs sometimes more then the games so that was a no brainer for me ]
expopower: I preordered too! Pretty happy with it, some of these sound nice and relaxing to play while I do work on the computer. =D
I love the super weird ones Samorost 3 alone is worth it ;-) I really love both Journey's and Bastion's OSTs one since it is just some super emotive music and the other since it's just so different.
dyscode: ...
Yea, but there are developers that offer Director's Cut for free (even if you had physical version like it was the case with Divinity 2) so you cannot generalize. That's why I was happy to buy new Divinity when it come out.

On the other hand... I don't feel like pre ordering new Deus Ex just because they wanted me to pay for "fixing" boss fights (aka Director's Cut) on the previous one... and yeah, I know there was more changes but...
dyscode: ...
Trid: Yea, but there are developers that offer Director's Cut for free (even if you had physical version like it was the case with Divinity 2) so you cannot generalize. That's why I was happy to buy new Divinity when it come out.

On the other hand... I don't feel like pre ordering new Deus Ex just because they wanted me to pay for "fixing" boss fights (aka Director's Cut) on the previous one... and yeah, I know there was more changes but...
Yes, there are a many _good_ examples of how to do 'DC-Updates':

e.g. Oddworld Munch's Oddysee and Stranger's Wrath as very recent examples, as are the
Skyrim HD and Bioshock Complete (or what it is called) updates.

and as always: #never_preorder :)