It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Is that a knock-off of Pokemon GO, except instead of going around collecting things you go around actually killing people?
madth3: If that were the case, I'd be personally more interested in Tomb Raider GO
If you like Hitman and puzzle Hitman GO is a sure bet.

Also Lara Croft GO is awesome, even better that Hitman.

Both are great spin offs of the original games and the only IAP (at least on iOS) are the
_solutions_, that you don't need if you actually want to play the game.
Post edited July 26, 2016 by dyscode
Seems like the Mobile bundle has replaced the second main bundle for this week, so no new bundle to be found here. At any rate, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">Humble 2K Bundle 2</span>:

Freedom Force
Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Railroad Tycoon 3
Does Bureau too have some DLC that are of course not included in this bundle as is case with seevral other games?
Post edited July 26, 2016 by Vitek
dyscode:
Deus Ex GO sounds intresting as well.
I don't remember it's release date but it is coming soon.
Greenman Gaming has a summer sale with an option to choose for a Mystery Bundle of 5 games for 1,99 (the 10 games Mystery Bundle is sold out): https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-kick-ass/

I opted for the Mystery Bundle and got codes for Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II and CreaVures.

Creavures is the only one that appeals to me.

Thing is, I got codes but the Greenman site doesn't mention were to redeem them. Anyone who has experience with Greenman Gaming and knows where to redeem these codes?

Seems stupid to ask here on GOG, but I couldn't find any forum nor contact options on Greenman itself.

*edit: I did find the support button way down on the page. If they answer, I'll let you know.

If anyone's interested in Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II, let me know instead.
Post edited July 26, 2016 by DubConqueror
DubConqueror: Greenman Gaming has a summer sale with an option to choose for a Mystery Bundle of 5 games for 1,99 (the 10 games Mystery Bundle is sold out): https://www.greenmangaming.com/summer-sale-kick-ass/

I opted for the Mystery Bundle and got codes for Tidialis, Nihilumbra, Clubmanager 2015, Lucius II and CreaVures.

Creavures is the only one that appeals to me.

Thing is, I got codes but the Greenman site doesn't mention were to redeem them. Anyone who has experience with Greenman Gaming and knows where to redeem these codes?

Seems stupid to ask here on GOG, but I couldn't find any forum nor contact options on Greenman itself.
Steam probably
Bigs: Steam probably
Probably stupid of Greenman to assume everyone will assume that. Probably stupidly autistic of me not to want to take that for an answer until I got assured confirmation.
Vitek: Does Bureau too have some DLC that are of course not included in this bundle as is case with seevral other games?
Yes, a weapon and a couple of extra missions, all of which have pretty bad reviews.
Grargar: Seems like the Mobile bundle has replaced the second main bundle for this week, so no new bundle to be found here. At any rate, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of <span class="bold">Humble 2K Bundle 2</span>:

Freedom Force
Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
Railroad Tycoon 3
Wheeew, thank goodness I didn't buy the BTA tier! Already own The Bureau (egh), and got both the Freedom Force games on GOG recently. =D
Got the affirmation I asked, the Greenman Mystery Bundles are Steam keys:

"Hello DubConqueror,

Thank you very much for your ticket. Your game keys will be redeemable using the steam client.

If you have any further questions or queries, please reply to this ticket/email.

Kind regards,
Matt"
Avogadro6: Yes, a weapon and a couple of extra missions, all of which have pretty bad reviews.
Thanks.
Another one to the bunch in that bundle.

Probably the least important one from them but still...yuck.
Post edited July 26, 2016 by Vitek
dyscode:
amrit9037: Deus Ex GO sounds intresting as well.
I don't remember it's release date but it is coming soon.
Yes indeed. Looking foward to that, too.
Release date is set to September for now.
Post edited July 28, 2016 by dyscode
New deal at IndieGameStand: Dino Run DX
Available as DRM-Free and for paying at least $3 you will also receive a Steam-key.
BTA (currently at $3.01): Potatoman Seeks the Troof, Snowball, Glorkian Warrior games + Dino Run DX soundtrack.

DINO RUN DX is an ongoing evolution of the classic prehistoric multiplayer racing game. Control your iconic raptor through an endless assortment of procedurally generated landscapes and outrun the ever-approaching WALL OF DOOM. Will you end up one of the millions of doomsday casualties, or will you ESCAPE EXTINCTION?

Featuring:
-A unique experience every time you play... no two levels are ever the same.
-3 major single player gameplay modes: CHALLENGE, PLANET D and SPEEDRUN (currently 24 speedruns with more coming soon).
-Realtime multiplayer with chat, matchmaking and more unique levels to race in. Climb the ranks and show your dominance!
-Choose from a staggering number of hat and color combinations to hone your look... unlock even more hats by completing game milestones. Also includes 60+ developer pproved hats from popular indie games.
-FREERUN MODE: turn off the doom, chat with other players during actual gameplay, spawn boulders and npc dinos, roleplay.... do what you want!
Indiegala The Indiepolis Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!
Candy Blast (STEAM)
The Apotheosis Project (STEAM) +
Super Helmets on Fire DX Ultra Edition Plus Alpha (STEAM) +

Pay $2.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 12 STEAM GAMES!
Empire of the Gods (STEAM) +
Megapolis (STEAM) +
Romopolis (STEAM) +
Townopolis (STEAM) +
Pills4Skills (STEAM) +
The Samaritan (STEAM) +
Planet Driller (STEAM) +
Android John (STEAM)
123 Slaughter Me Street (STEAM)
DLGamer has Dark Souls 2 SOTFS for $12
never bought from them though.