It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: I've never heard of 8Floor before - how do they compare to Artifex Mundi's games, since it looks like they mostly produce HOGs?
Actually, from the list of games on Steam I see as much tower defense as HOGs.
From the Groupees chat:

"It's not the entire 8 floor library because one of the 12 games in this bundle isn't from 8 floor. But the other 11 are."
I noticed Steam has Cinemaware Anthology: 1986-1991 on sale again until the 25th. 85% off it regular $9.99 or $1.49 U.S.

I gave up waiting for this here, so bought it there this time...
<span class="bold">Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Pick &amp; Mix on Bundle Stars.</span>. Pay €1.79 for 5 Steam keys, €3.19 for 10 Steam keys, €4.59 for 20 Steam keys.* The available games are listed below:

Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
Alien Soldier
Alien Storm
Altered Beast
Beyond Oasis
Bio-Hazard Battle
Bonanza Bros
Columns
Columns III
Comix Zone
Crack Down
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine
Dynamite Headdy
Ecco the Dolphin
Ecco: The Tides of Time
Ecco Jr.
ESWAT: City Under Siege
Eternal Champions
Gain Ground
Galaxy Force II
Golden Axe
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe III
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Chameleon
Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole
Light Crusader
Phantasy Star II
Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
Revenge of the Shinobi
Ristar
Shining Force
Shining Force II
Shining in the Darkness
Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Sonic 3 and Knuckles
Sonic 3D Blast
Sonic CD
Sonic Spinball
Space Harrier II
Streets of Rage
Streets of Rage 2
Streets of Rage 3
Super Thunder Blade
Sword of Vermillion
ToeJam & Earl
ToeJam & Earl in Panic on Funkotron
Vectorman
Vectorman 2
Virtua Fighter 2
Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
Wonder Boy in Monster World

The promotion will last for 1 week.

*Prices will vary by region.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Pick &amp; Mix on Bundle Stars.</span>. Pay €1.79 for 5 Steam keys, €3.19 for 10 Steam keys, €4.59 for 20 Steam keys.* The available games are listed below:
Ooh... Oh my! :)
Might these games run full screen? This is almost too good to be true ;)
Grargar: <span class="bold">Sega Mega Drive/Genesis Pick &amp; Mix on Bundle Stars.</span>. Pay €1.79 for 5 Steam keys, €3.19 for 10 Steam keys, €4.59 for 20 Steam keys.* The available games are listed below:
Not bad, but a price for all of them would have been useful instead of having to buy in some combination of bundles... think I counted 55 games but I'm tired and may be wrong
superstande: Ooh... Oh my! :)
Here are two images from the game Columns. The first image is fullscreen with the original aspect ratio, while the second image is stretched fullscreen.

Before you ask, yes, you can disable the TV-like bending around the edges of the screen if you'd prefer a flat experience.
Attachments:
1.jpg (372 Kb)
2.jpg (389 Kb)
Post edited July 21, 2016 by Grargar
superstande: Ooh... Oh my! :)
Grargar: Here are two images from the game Columns. The first image is fullscreen with the original aspect ratio, while the second image is stretched fullscreen.

Before you ask, yes, you can disable the TV-like bending around the edges of the screen if you'd prefer a flat experience.
Thank you very much!
Cool options!
Now there's no reason to skip it - I'll get that 5 game bunch then :)

"Nostalgia - they don't make it like they used to" :P
Post edited July 22, 2016 by superstande
Aww, I wish Flicky had been included in the games. I would have bought it then. :/ Still an awesome deal!
Life is Strange EP1 is now FREE on Steam.
Super Win the Game new IGS deal
BTA for OST
IMHO a pretty fun game if you don't mind old school retro metroid/mario type of game.
dyscode: Life is Strange EP1 is now FREE on Steam.
Now on Mac [thanks to Omega for the heads up on that part]
IMHO it's a unique idea and am curious to see where it goes that being said the last game don't nod [the devs] made was I think remember me which was best as I can recall pretty crappy.
Post edited July 22, 2016 by cecil
I don't know why people hate on Remember Me so much. Sure, it had several flaws in gameplay and plot, but I still found it to be a quite original game. While not great, I certainly wouldn't call it mediocre or crap. For a first title from a small company it was a pretty decent effort.
Hmph,

Groupees has a new .50 Bundle.

Changed their Payment Option :

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?
* Share the following: Full Name, Email Address.
* Agree to the privacy policy and user agreement.

No Opts out - Agree or
Post edited July 23, 2016 by wanderer_27
Leroux: I don't know why people hate on Remember Me so much. Sure, it had several flaws in gameplay and plot, but I still found it to be a quite original game. While not great, I certainly wouldn't call it mediocre or crap. For a first title from a small company it was a pretty decent effort.
yes definitely, worth $5 anytime.
The fighting mechanics are tight if a bit complicated but at least the Pressens-combat config
is something really unique.
The flaw with the game is that it shows you a lot of interesting places but doesn't let you go there.
Post edited July 23, 2016 by dyscode
Leroux: I don't know why people hate on Remember Me so much. Sure, it had several flaws in gameplay and plot, but I still found it to be a quite original game. While not great, I certainly wouldn't call it mediocre or crap. For a first title from a small company it was a pretty decent effort.
dyscode: yes definitely, worth $5 anytime.
The fighting mechanics are tight if a bit complicated but at least the Pressens-combat config
is something really unique.
The flaw with the game is that it shows you a lot of interesting places but doesn't let you go there.
fair points :-)
wanderer_27: Hmph,

Groupees has a new .50 Bundle.

Changed their Payment Option :

* Preapprove future payments made from your PayPal account. <==== anyone else see a problem with this?
* Share the following: Full Name, Email Address.
* Agree to the privacy policy and user agreement.

No Opts out - Agree or
That sounds like fun. Not.

I've never manged to buy anything over there. The last time I tried, they claimed that it should be possible to purchase a bundle without an account. It didn't work, although I tried different email addresses. I even contacted their support, which was not that helpful. Apparently that error should only have occured if too many bundles were bought from the same address.

So it's no loss for me.