It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fishbaits: Greenmangaming has a Bethesda sale on at the min'.

Using GMG voucher, you can even get the latest Doom for 52% off.
If you have a system that can run Doom, it's worth it, providing you're willing to play it on Steam. Most fun I've had in an fps in a long time.
Fantasysci5: Hmm, I don't usually go for the Indiegala stuff anymore. But AdvertCity kind of caught my eye, and Watson's Watch has no reviews that I can find anywhere. A bit tempted, I'll think about it.
It's actually a surprisingly decent bundle. And only 2 out of 10 have been bundled previously (both once) which is very rare for IndieGala and partly why their bundles get such a bad rap.

Compare it to the Steel & Giants bundle:
14 games
4 Unbundled
1 Bundled once
3 Bundled twice
2 Bundled 3 times
3 Bundled 4 times
1 Bundled 1 time

Or the Monday bundle
7 games
4 Unbundled
2 Bundled once
1 Bundled 3 times
fishbaits: Greenmangaming has a Bethesda sale on at the min'.

Using GMG voucher, you can even get the latest Doom for 52% off.
Leucius: If you have a system that can run Doom, it's worth it, providing you're willing to play it on Steam. Most fun I've had in an fps in a long time.
I've seen it has gained great reviews & was tempted too, but dagnabbit, my Etcha-sketch of a computer can't handle it :(
Tempted to still purchase at that price, though it may lower by time I make a new franken-pc.
Leucius: If you have a system that can run Doom, it's worth it, providing you're willing to play it on Steam. Most fun I've had in an fps in a long time.
fishbaits: I've seen it has gained great reviews & was tempted too, but dagnabbit, my Etcha-sketch of a computer can't handle it :(
Tempted to still purchase at that price, though it may lower by time I make a new franken-pc.
Knowing Bethesda, now might be a good time to get it. However, if you know you won't have a new pc before the end of the year, it'll definitely be on sale around Christmas :)
low rated
guys hello ok bye. here is key for beyond good and evil. i don't know if someone else took it though

4DA38-A8D18-8FE82-DBFC5
fishbaits: I've seen it has gained great reviews & was tempted too, but dagnabbit, my Etcha-sketch of a computer can't handle it :(
Leucius: Knowing Bethesda, now might be a good time to get it. However, if you know you won't have a new pc before the end of the year, it'll definitely be on sale around Christmas :)
Knowing Bethesda, wait until they release the DLC's and a GOTY or Legendary version. I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas "vanilla" and waiting for a good offer on the DLCs for years.
Bit confused here and might find the answer here, i've purchased The Last Federation Collection from the IndieGalaStand current promotion, upon checking my games page i see that now i have both the collection and the main available. My question is, why do i have an extra key if the collection already includes the main game? Did i miss anything?
Attachments:
tlf.jpg (47 Kb)
Leucius: Knowing Bethesda, now might be a good time to get it. However, if you know you won't have a new pc before the end of the year, it'll definitely be on sale around Christmas :)
siulebuo: Knowing Bethesda, wait until they release the DLC's and a GOTY or Legendary version. I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas "vanilla" and waiting for a good offer on the DLCs for years.
The DLC are just going to be multi-player maps though aren't they?
Welp, apart from skins etc.

Or are there new story maps/guns etc too?
Cyraxpt: Bit confused here and might find the answer here, i've purchased The Last Federation Collection from the IndieGalaStand current promotion, upon checking my games page i see that now i have both the collection and the main available. My question is, why do i have an extra key if the collection already includes the main game? Did i miss anything?
Paying the minimum will net you the base game, while paying for the BTA will net you the Collection (not the Collection Upgrade).
Post edited July 09, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Paying the minimum will net you the base game, while paying for the BTA will net you the Collection (not the Collection Upgrade).
So base game + base game & dlc's for the bta? Very generous from the publishers/devs.
Cyraxpt: So base game + base game & dlc's for the bta? Very generous from the publishers/devs.
Not the first time it has happened.
siulebuo: Knowing Bethesda, wait until they release the DLC's and a GOTY or Legendary version. I have Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas "vanilla" and waiting for a good offer on the DLCs for years.
fishbaits: The DLC are just going to be multi-player maps though aren't they?
Welp, apart from skins etc.

Or are there new story maps/guns etc too?
The Season Pass is good for multiplayer maps and skins, bundled in expansions. There's no point in waiting for a Doom GOTY unless you plan on playing it for multiplayer.
Grargar: Not the first time it has happened.
Didn't know about it, 2nd time purchasing from them, they should have this type of information on the page, also that you only get a drm-free version for $1, a steam version costs more.
Grargar: Not the first time it has happened.
Cyraxpt: Didn't know about it, 2nd time purchasing from them, they should have this type of information on the page, also that you only get a drm-free version for $1, a steam version costs more.
Rly, there is "Also redeem on: Steam" thing...

[EDIT] Ah, now I see, when you try to buy for $1 there is "WARNING! YOU MUST PAY AT LEAST $2.50 to RECEIVE A STEAM KEY!" so I guess it's fine, kind of shame tbh, I will w8 for HB. :P
Post edited July 09, 2016 by Trid
I know the feeling all too well.

I wish I could just play Banished... Or Portal... or Wayward!!! I found out I can't play Wayward today. :(