It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I know, spoke with some of the people who bought few copies.
This month's <span class="bold">Humble Monthly Bundle</span> has arrived. Its contents are:

Avernum: Crystal Souls
Copoka (Humble Original)
Darwin Kastle's Cthulhu Realms
Hurtworld
Kentucky Route Zero
The Red Solstice
Satellite Reign
TIS-100

Next month's early unlock is Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack
RWarehall: Must have been a glitch/price mistake. Looks like they fixed it.
BenKii: Oh well. +1 for spotting the glitch. Hope you were able to get it before they fixed the price.
Yes, I did manage to get it. I rarely spend that much for a single Steam game, but couldn't pass it up at that price (and it is LotR).
BoxOfSnoo: The middle tier pricing is interesting, a hard $3 instead of BTA.
PincushionMan: Knights 2 looked interesting, but not for BTA+$3 (at the current time $8). Everything else appears to be bundleware or dross.
I don't get why the BTA is high when there isn't a top tier to aim for? Or am I missing anything?
Do people actually credit the games THIS HIGH to keep the average at a premium rather then drag the BTA towards 3$?
Grargar: This month's <span class="bold">Humble Monthly Bundle</span> has arrived. Its contents are:

Copoka (Humble Original)
Hurtworld
Kentucky Route Zero
The Red Solstice
Satellite Reign
TIS-100

Next month's early unlock is Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Multiplayer Starter Pack
If they had something other than a MMO as their main draw (it's a deterrent to me) it might be worth getting these sometime.

Hurtworld was an immediate killer for me, as is CoD for the next one :/
Kentucky Route Zero ... they should have kept that for Humble Monthly Bundle July 2020 or something. ;P
Grargar: This month's <span class="bold">Humble Monthly Bundle</span> has arrived. Its contents are:

Copoka (Humble Original)
Hurtworld
Kentucky Route Zero
The Red Solstice
Satellite Reign
TIS-100

wanderer_27: If they had something other than a MMO as their main draw (it's a deterrent to me) it might be worth getting these sometime.

Amen to that... Not everyone is interested in online or MMO's. I was kind of bummed, as Hurtworld ended up being the biggest game on the list.
wanderer_27: If they had something other than a MMO as their main draw (it's a deterrent to me) it might be worth getting these sometime.

Pitboss68: Amen to that... Not everyone is interested in online or MMO's. I was kind of bummed, as Hurtworld ended up being the biggest game on the list.
There's actually three or so on there I would like, but they killed the deal before it even started for me :(

Hurtworld actually looks like an interesting game . . . it's just not SP.
A couple of deals I've been looking at so I thought I might share, Lowest so far according to both SteamDb and IsThereAnyDeal.

Under 2.5$ (maybe 2.5E for some)
LostWinds / LostWinds 2 Adventure / Platformer 75% off @ 2.49 or both in a bundle for 3.74
Siralim RPG / Rouge-like 75% off @ 2.49
Lakeview Cabin Collection Horror / Pixel Graphics 75% off @ 2.49
Lucid Awakening 2 RPG / Indie 75% off @ 2.24
Survive in Space RPG / Top-Down Shooter 75% off @ 1.99 or* in in Tremor.
Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum P&C / HOG 75% off @ 1.74
The Big Secret of a Small Town P&C / HOG 75% off @ 1.74

1$-1.49$
Boid RTS / Early Access 75% off @ 1.49 Seems polished and have Low System Req, so I'm quite tempted.
And So It Was Action / Adventure 75% off @ 1.49
Resilience: Wave Survival Survival/ FPS 75% off @ 1.49
The Way We ALL GO Visual Novel / 21 Endings 75% off @ 1.49
Planet 1138 Strategy / Action 75% off @ 1.49
Chris Sawyer's Locomotion Simulation / Strategy 75% off @ 1.49
Eclipsed Adventure / Early Access 75% off @ 1.49

yet to be checked, 1.24 or less

Under 1$

* All of the others have yet to appear in bundles (at least not past their greenlight state, if they had one).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- And on a side note, why is Kult: Heretic Kingdoms Not yet on Gog?! ---
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited July 02, 2016 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: A couple of deals I've been looking at so I thought I might share, Lowest so far according to both SteamDb and IsThereAnyDeal.

Under 2.5$ (maybe 2.5E for some)
LostWinds / LostWinds 2 Adventure / Platformer 75% off @ 2.49 or both in a bundle for 3.74
Siralim RPG / Rouge-like 75% off @ 2.49
Lakeview Cabin Collection Horror / Pixel Graphics 75% off @ 2.49
Lucid Awakening 2 RPG / Indie 75% off @ 2.24
Survive in Space RPG / Top-Down Shooter 75% off @ 1.99 or* in [url=https://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/search:%23%3A3585;/scroll:%23gamelist]Steamy Summer Bundle by Indie Gala[/url]
Abandoned: Chestnut Lodge Asylum P&C / HOG 75% off @ 1.74
The Big Secret of a Small Town P&C / HOG 75% off @ 1.74

1$-1.49$
Boid RTS / Early Access 75% off @ 1.49 Seems polished and have Low System Req, so I'm quite tempted.
And So It Was Action / Adventure 75% off @ 1.49

Under 1$

* All of the others have yet to appear in bundles (at least not past their greenlight state, if they had one).
Some good finds :)

Here's a few you may want to put on your sub $1 list :

Super Trench Attack! 90% off @ 0.49

12 Labours of Hercules 83% off @ 0.50
There's actually a series of these, currently @ $0.49 - $0.50 each (V) just came out.

Space Pilgrim Episode I: Alpha Centauri 75% off @ 0.49
The complete series (four episodes) is available 83% @ 1.32 in a bundle deal.
BlackThorny: And on a side note, why is Kult: Heretic Kingdoms Not yet on Gog?!
It is available on GOG since years already. ;)

https://www.gog.com/game/heretic_kingdoms_the_inquisition
wanderer_27: snip
Actually It seems the 1.24$ price point is quite big on the Best Discount in SteamDB list and the <=0.99$ even larger...
I think I'm giving up for now and may not get to complete it, so these are good additions :)

To make it clear, My list is far from being a Complete listing, But it does skip all Bundled items (spare one).
I chose titles I found interesting with Good reviews (though some of the newer titles only had a few dozen reviews altogether).

Also, these 4 SteamDB list as a Special Promotion? and I didn't check them so far:
Android John Game -80% $0.99
Beat Da Beat Game -75% $1.99
Salvation Prophecy Game -90% $1.99
Space Bit Attack Game -80% $0.99
BlackThorny: And on a side note, why is Kult: Heretic Kingdoms Not yet on Gog?!
Impaler26: It is available on GOG since years already. ;)

I knew It looked way too familiar, so it was very strange IsThereAnyDeal didn't list it on Gog...
Why is there such a name discrepancy between platforms?
Post edited July 02, 2016 by BlackThorny
Newegg has Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag (Xbox One) & Assassin's Creed Unity (Xbox One) for free after $25 rebate + $1.99 shipping. Offer expires on 7/12/16. Limit 1 per household.

If you are a Newegg Premier member, you can get free shipping on your order and get a free copy of Konami Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 (Xbox One) for free as well.

Assassin's Creed double pack link
Rebate Download link
Post edited July 02, 2016 by BenKii
BlackThorny: I knew It looked way too familiar, so it was very strange IsThereAnyDeal didn't list it on Gog...
I think "Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition" was the title of the US release, while "Kult: Heretic Kingdoms" is the European name. Considering that the game was made in Europe, it would seem more natural to use the latter, like Steam does, but maybe GOG felt that targeting the (larger?) US audience was preferable? Then again, trying to understand their business decisions is a hopeless enterprise. Just think of the people coming to GOG in search for Eye of the Beholder. ;)
wanderer_27: snip
BlackThorny: Actually It seems the 1.24$ price point is quite big on the Best Discount in SteamDB list and the <=0.99$ even larger...
I think I'm giving up for now and may not get to complete it, so these are good additions :)

To make it clear, My list is far from being a Complete listing, But it does skip all Bundled items (spare one).
I chose titles I found interesting with Good reviews (though some of the newer titles only had a few dozen reviews altogether).

Also, these 4 SteamDB list as a Special Promotion? and I didn't check them so far:
Android John Game -80% $0.99
Beat Da Beat Game -75% $1.99
Salvation Prophecy Game -90% $1.99
Space Bit Attack Game -80% $0.99
Impaler26: It is available on GOG since years already. ;)

BlackThorny: I knew It looked way too familiar, so it was very strange IsThereAnyDeal didn't list it on Gog...
I just thought you were listing a few higher rated games at good deals, that's the only reason I threw these out there :)