It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: Some people noticed new keys on SteamDB that point to a Sonic Humble Bundle. More details on Steamgifts
One key per tier, of course.
It's up.

The Neogeo bundle yesterday and now this one before the actual hour they change the bundles... What's going on with HB? Side effect of the Steam Summer sale that starts this week?
Cyraxpt: It's up.

The Neogeo bundle yesterday and now this one before the actual hour they change the bundles... What's going on with HB? Side effect of the Steam Summer sale that starts this week?
Possibly.

By the way, there doesn't seem to be any mention of keys being tiered/separate on the bundle's page.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Grargar
Now, it's down. :P

Seems like someone at Humble went too fast and released the bundle earlier than he should.
Grargar: Now, it's down. :P

Seems like someone at Humble went too fast and released the bundle earlier than he should.
I'm confused as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary bundle earlier :S
Post edited June 21, 2016 by Trid
Trid: I'm confused as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary bundle earlier :S
No need for confusion. They had plans to release it today at the usual Humble Bundle hour, but someone accidentally revealed it earlier and so Humble removed the link for the time being. It should be back in 2+ hours.
Trid: I'm confused as I saw Sonic the Hedgehog 25th Anniversary bundle earlier :S
Grargar: No need for confusion. They had plans to release it today at the usual Humble Bundle hour, but someone accidentally revealed it earlier and so Humble removed the link for the time being. It should be back in 2+ hours.
Ah, I thought that Neogeo one was released earlier as I didn't saw it yesterday.

I saw it as well, but the other two Bundles were gone even though they still had two hours left.

Refreshed the page and everything was there, but now the Sonic one is gone, which is understandable as it's two hours earlier than normal.
wanderer_27: I saw it as well, but the other two Bundles were gone even though they still had two hours left.

Refreshed the page and everything was there, but now the Sonic one is gone, which is understandable as it's two hours earlier than normal.
That's funny, as I already redeemed the $1 tier...
RWarehall: That's funny, as I already redeemed the $1 tier...
About 600 people bought the bundle before it was pulled off.
Grargar: By the way, there doesn't seem to be any mention of keys being tiered/separate on the bundle's page.
One key for the whole $1 tier and the wording of it "HB tier 1" suggests one key per tier throughout.

Oh.. uhm... uhmmmmmm...

Hey guys, it's been a while since i've done one of this predictions but i'll give it a try...

Shakalaka~ahummmmm~ahummmm...

I can... i can see it. Today's humble bundle will be a about a blue animal... an hedgehog... and he has friends that drive vehicles...

WOW... this vision was too strong, i need to rest, but yeah, i think there will be a Sonic Humble bundle today.
Cyraxpt: Hey guys, it's been a while since i've done one of this predictions but i'll give it a try...
They were trying very hard that you return to your predictions, but finally they succeeded!!
<span class="bold">LIMBO</span> is free on Steam for 48 hours.
PSN has Final Fantasy titles 50% off during their Square-Enix weekly sale.

Link
BenKii: PSN has Final Fantasy titles 50% off during their Square-Enix weekly sale.

Link
Doesn't seem to be a Final Fantasy sale only. There are also other games like Chrono Trigger, Elevator Action and Parasite Eve.