It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Groupees The Darkness Bundle

$2 will get you Lucius II and a bunch of absolute garbage made in FPS Creator that will crash on loading screens.

Lucius II
Epsilon corp.
Morphine
Case #8
My Bones
Locked-in syndrome

Music album is dark ambient - Cellblock by Atrium Carceri
Bonus album is synthwave - Crucifixation by Occams Laser
Did anyone buy a bundle of OtakuMaker.com?

They have 4 active bundles at this moment.
Post edited June 07, 2016 by gixgox
Stooner: Groupees - Be Mine 26 (pre-order $2.50)
ABH20: Confirmed games:
Who's Your Daddy?
Candlelight
BLEAK: Welcome to Glimmer
Frontier
Wave Of Darkness
Saw a couple of these names yesterday, but they were only guesses. Thanks for the update.
gixgox: Did anyone buy a bundle of OtakuMaker.com?

They have 4 active bundles at this moment.
They've actually got 5 plus a weekly deal . . . and yes, I've bought from them before :)
Grargar: New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">BIT.TRIP Presents... Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac). BTA for BIT.TRIP RUNNER (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac).
This works with GOG Connect and the first game, took a few hours to refresh/register. Both on Steam and the original here for $2.
Speaking of deals on current GOG Connect offerings, Playfield has Door Kickers on sale for $3.99. I just bought it and they gave me a 10% off coupon for others. It also gives me a future discount I'll likely never use fwiw, but I'll share it if anyone wants it.
ABH20: $2 will get you Lucius II and a bunch of absolute garbage made in FPS Creator that will crash on loading screens.
It's funny because it's truuuuuuuuuue
<span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Hamble</span>

$1
1001 Spikes (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Absolute Drift (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Snakebird (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Hand of Fate (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Deathtrap (Steam, Windows/Mac)
More games next week

$10
Viscera Clean-up Detail + House of Horror DLC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Craft the World (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$40
Premium Hamble Plush
Post edited June 07, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Hamble</span>

$1
1001 Spikes (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Absolute Drift (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Snakebird (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
Hand of Fate (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Deathrap (Steam, Windows/Mac)
More games next week

$10
Viscera Clean-up Detail + House of Horror DLC (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Craft the World (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac)

$40
Premium Hamble Plush
hand of fate is very interesting,but is the only game interesting for me.
Schizo2015: hand of fate is very interesting,but is the only game interesting for me.
Same here! Though apparently that price is a historical low for the game (by legitimate vendors), so I guess I might go for it if the BTA price drops a little more...
Schizo2015: hand of fate is very interesting,but is the only game interesting for me.
expopower: Same here! Though apparently that price is a historical low for the game (by legitimate vendors), so I guess I might go for it if the BTA price drops a little more...
i dont buy bta,was to eypensive for me.
Me too but at that price (and that it's DRM free too) it's quite a steal considering Humble (and GOG) are both selling it for 18.99 GBP.
Not the Sonic bundle, eh? Perhaps next week running along with the dumb stuff they gather for their E3 bundle.
expopower: Same here! Though apparently that price is a historical low for the game (by legitimate vendors), so I guess I might go for it if the BTA price drops a little more...
Seems to be the game of interest for most people. Same for me, but it appears to have DLC so I think I'll wait for a complete edition. I already have a list of games I'm not playing because I'm still missing DLC :)
Yeah. Really interested on Hand of Fate too, but the BTA is still kinda expensive for me... Maybe I should have skipped the Groupees bundle.