It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IGS deal The Bridge DRM free and for $1 or more Steam key BTA for OST. IMHO it's a really fun puzzle game and good for anyone who may be color blind since it is B&W.
Indiegala Artifex Mundi Bundle of Steam games
Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Time Mysteries: Inheritance – Remastered (STEAM) +
Time Mysteries 2: The Ancient Spectres (STEAM) +
Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (STEAM) +

Pay $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get all 10 AWESOME STEAM GAMES!

The Secret Order 3: Ancient Times (STEAM) +
Mythic Wonders: The Philosopher's Stone (STEAM) +
The Emerald Maiden: Symphony of Dreams (STEAM) +
Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End (STEAM) +
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (STEAM) +
Left in the Dark: No One on Board (STEAM) +
Time Mysteries: The Final Enigma (STEAM) +
cecil: IGS deal The Bridge DRM free and for $1 or more Steam key BTA for OST. IMHO it's a really fun puzzle game and good for anyone who may be color blind since it is B&W.
I loved playing this. I absolutely did not understand the "story" it was trying to tell but I loved the puzzles and the artstyle.
Grargar: After missing in action for nearly a year, Mafia 2 returns to Steam with an 80% discount to the base game, Deluxe Edition and the DLC packs.
I bought that last night, thought the delux edition had the dlc's doh, boughts the dlc's as well £9 abouts all in

Had that game on my wishlist, but was removed from the store, thanks for the heads up.

all the best
Post edited June 03, 2016 by Cavenagh
JMich: The Complete Edition should include both "Gods & Kings" and "Brave New World". If you are missing both of those, the complete edition may be cheaper than buying them separately.
It would, but I have G&K already.

That gets to what my real beef is - for people who already have part of the bundle, it's still relatively pricey to complete it whether you need one expac ($7.50) or two ($12.49). No real price consideration for those who already spent a chunk of money on it.

Though I think I got G&K + base for like $10 way back when, so it's not like I made them rich, but still. It would cost me almost as much to add the last expansion - like 4 years after release - as it cost me to get the first two parts combined when they were relatively new releases.

[and likewise - HAD I spent $50 on the first two parts, there wouldn't be consideration for that either - I get the logic of pricing that way, I just don't like it.]
Post edited June 03, 2016 by bler144
While Gog Connect titles still there, will this be considered fit for the gaming deals thread? if not, let me know so I'll edit my post.

TremorGames.com , If you have the coins, currently offers 4 Gog Connect eligible steam keys:
Broken Sword 1 (&2) 200-300 (depending on version, quite possible not all versions will be accepted as eligible on Gog Connect)
Saints Row 2 295
Breach & Clear 495
Shadowrun Returns 645

But you can also get
Van Helsing I (295) & II (395) which will leave you only needing to buy 3 in order to upgrade for free to final cut
Witcher 2 1995 [Not part of connect but part of witcher backup like Witcher 1 so it needn't even be on connect]
And also Some Sherlock games vary between 89-495 No Silver Earing though but some may appear on connect later
BlackThorny: While Gog Connect titles still there, will this be considered fit for the gaming deals thread? if not, let me know so I'll edit my post.

TremorGames.com , If you have the coins, currently offers 4 Gog Connect eligible steam keys:
Broken Sword 1 (&2) 200-300 (depending on version, quite possible not all versions will be accepted as eligible on Gog Connect)
Saints Row 2 295
Breach & Clear 495
Shadowrun Returns 645

But you can also get
Van Helsing I (295) & II (395) which will leave you only needing to buy 3 in order to upgrade for free to final cut
Witcher 2 1995 [Not part of connect but part of witcher backup like Witcher 1 so it needn't even be on connect]
And also Some Sherlock games vary between 89-495 No Silver Earing though but some may appear on connect later
BlackThorny:
Seems like it'd be relevant to GOG members who want to take advantage of GOG Connect by getting keys through that avenue. On the topic of buying Van Helsing III, the cheapest once I've found at this point is 33% off on the Indiegala Store ($10 USD).

If anyone finds a cheaper deal, I bet there are a lot of interested folks out there since the first two entries were bundled already, and probably in most people's Steam libraries.
June's Humble Monthly Bundle has been revealed. Its contents are:

Rocket League (Early Unlock)
The Forest
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Planetary Annihilation Titans
Dungeon of the Endless
Steredenn
Wasted
Cat Girl Without Salad (Humble Original)

Next month's Early Unlock is Hurt World.

https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly
Grargar: Cat Girl Without Salad (Humble Original)
They really could have added more sprites for the animation on this one...
deleted
Grargar: After missing in action for nearly a year, Mafia 2 returns to Steam with an 80% discount to the base game, Deluxe Edition and the DLC packs.
Cavenagh: I bought that last night, thought the delux edition had the dlc's doh, boughts the dlc's as well £9 abouts all in

Had that game on my wishlist, but was removed from the store, thanks for the heads up.

all the best
WOW you are right, the DLX version does not have the DLC- THANKS at lot for sharing!

The DLC can be bought from GamersGate also at 80% off! not those arse prices for from GMG

Uk.Gamesplanet hat The Saboteur for £3.89, Origin,
Great game but I think it's still SecuROMed, if they did not update it.
At least the version I bought from GG was SecuROM - but could be activated on Origin without problem.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by dyscode
Some people noticed new keys on SteamDB that point to a Sonic Humble Bundle. More details on Steamgifts
One key per tier, of course.
madth3: One key per tier, of course.
Oh Sega...
where is sega bundle on sale?

my english ist bad,sry
Schizo2015: where is sega bundle on sale?

my english ist bad,sry
Humble Bundle.
But Is not on sale yet.
Post edited June 04, 2016 by Stooner