It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TT_TT_TT_TT: Well yes that was a true Friday the 13th Bundle ^^. Unless i really got unlucky
Grargar: You expected good luck on Friday the 13th? :P
Well it was the most lucky day for Jason!!! :P
triock: Please consider voting for Drakensang games, thank you - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=drakensang
I voted !
TT_TT_TT_TT: Well yes that was a true Friday the 13th Bundle ^^. Unless i really got unlucky
Well one can hope :P . But ya after i got this shitty games i got frustrated and bought Doom (4) which is actually quite the decent/fun game and way better than expected - so i kinda had luck :D

amrit9037: Well it was the most lucky day for Jason!!! :P
Indeed!
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle of Steam games # 111

Pay $1.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games

Cyborg Detonator (STEAM) +
3DRPG (STEAM) +
City Z (STEAM)
Stacks TNT (STEAM)
Event Horizon (STEAM)
Game Type (STEAM) +
Fleeting Ages (STEAM)
Lots of great deals in the http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=weeklongdeals#sort_by=_ASC&sort_order=ASC&filter=weeklongdeals&page=1Steam Weeklongs[/url]
e.g.
Luscius Bundle -85%
Infra - 40%
Purring Quest -70%
Deadly Tower of Monsters -50%
Master Spy -75%
Alekhine's Gun -50%
Out there somewhere -76%
Glorkian Warrior -50%
Last Crown: Midnight Horror -50%
Ladra-85%
Undergarden -86%

and lots more. It may not the deepest discounts ever but I've rarely seen such a density of good titles in Steam weeklong.
Post edited May 17, 2016 by dyscode
Mystery game for groupees bm25 is Fire.

FIRE is a puzzleventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!

This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.

One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.

This also includes DRM-free
<span class="bold">Humble Deep Silver Bundle 2</span>

$1
Sacred 3 Gold
Risen
Risen 2: Dark Waters Gold Edition
Saints Row 2 (Also for Linux)
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition (Also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Coupon for 75% off Dead Island Definitive Edition Collection from the Humble Store

$13
Saints Row IV
Risen 3 Titan Lords

All games require a Steam account.

Also, the following items have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">The Humble Capcom Super Turbo HD Remix Rebundle!</span>:

Bionic Commando
DmC Devil May Cry: Vergil's Downfall DLC
Post edited May 17, 2016 by Grargar
both Dead Island are not available in ZENSURLAND (germany)

but they actually show up as redeem or gift

SAINTS ROW III does NOT activate too
Grargar: ...
Well, Risen 2 have all DLC's so it's nice just for Air Temple.

Risen 3 and SR4 still on high tier. :(
Bought the BTA bundle! Some solid games in this bundle and a good price for the BTA too. $3.17 as of this writing.
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package

I don't have these three, but I'm trying to save money for Overwatch :P
So maybe next time...
Hmm... Humble Bundle is showing me the prizes for the $1 and the $13 in € as well. Why would they do that?
bela555: So maybe next time...
Check chat.
So germans are getting less games for the same price. Forget it, i'll pass. :D
bela555: So maybe next time...
JMich: Check chat.
thank you :)