It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: Also, the Be Mine 25 is now active :

Gemini: Heroes Reborn
Impaler26: WARNING to all people from germany:

The BM 25 Steam key for Gemini: Heroes Reborn is regionlocked and can NOT be activated in germany! :/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/foruncut#announcements/detail/79178608707309932
Groupees seems to have just released a German specific key for this title
Impaler26: WARNING to all people from germany:

The BM 25 Steam key for Gemini: Heroes Reborn is regionlocked and can NOT be activated in germany! :/

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/foruncut#announcements/detail/79178608707309932
RWarehall: Groupees seems to have just released a German specific key for this title
Yep, i redeemed my german key a while ago and they let us keep the ROW key too. I'm glad that they fixed this issue so fast.
murcielago: Grim Fandango Remastered is the daily deal in Humble Store sale. Historical low, drm-free and steam.
BlackThorny: Are you sure 5.09$ is a Historical low for Humble? In Gog my Orders History shows It was offered for 3.74$ in late January.
Its price was 2,02€ when I bought it. Search for it at www.isthereanydeal.com.
MaxFulvus: GMG has a Mystery Bundle for Friday 13th. 1 $/€ for a pack which may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys.

I'm curious but always unlucky this special day, so I will pass. If you buy it, don't hesitate to describe your pack. ; )
TT_TT_TT_TT: Not Worth at all ^^ :
Ouch. Guess it lives up to the Friday the 13th hype.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by kip68
TT_TT_TT_TT:
MaxFulvus: Indeed, really bad. Thanks for sharing the info. I will stay away from that sale.
Yeurgh, I recall GMG did a mystery bundle sale some time back, with games that were equally appalling. As bad as regular bundle sites can sometimes get, at least they don't charge this much for games of similar quality...>_<
Post edited May 13, 2016 by expopower
Stooner: IndieGala Majesco Bundle

$1 for:
Krautscape
Grapple
BloodRayne Betrayal

$2.99 for:
BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
Costume Quest 2
Double Dragon: Neon
A Boy and His Blob
For me it also has two more games in the top tier.
- Advent Rising
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche

FYI: Four of these games (the three BloodRayne games, Advent Rising) were previously in Hump Day #13.

IMO this bundle is worth it just for Costume Quest 2. This is why I purchased. Will likely purchase again during happy hour. I'll hold off redeeming my keys. I'm still hoping it will turn up here. Why isn't it here yet? :(
HeDanny: For me it also has two more games in the top tier.
- Advent Rising
- Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche

FYI: Four of these games (the three BloodRayne games, Advent Rising) were previously in Hump Day #13.

IMO this bundle is worth it just for Costume Quest 2. This is why I purchased. Will likely purchase again during happy hour. I'll hold off redeeming my keys. I'm still hoping it will turn up here. Why isn't it here yet? :(
Oh, I forgot these games, thanks!
Also, Avalanche 2 was in a Humble Monthly, if I'm not mistaken.
Groupees The 50 - Blaster Bundle

https://groupees.com/the505

For $0.50 Minimum You Get

Drakensang - Steam, Windows
Zipple World - Steam, Windows
City of Fools - Steam, Windows
Blaster Simulator - Steam, Windows
Math Mechanic - Itch.io, DRM-Free, Windows, OSX, Linux, Android
The Archetype - Steam, Windows

1st AGE by Hitboxx - music, mp3, flac
Man Of Tomorrow (Original Soundtrack) by Peter Crowley - music, mp3, flac

Please consider voting for Drakensang games, thank you - https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=drakensang
Rogue Legacy (Steam) on sale for $2 on chrono.gg

Haven't bought any games on chrono.gg myself, Just saw TotalBiscuit post it and I think it's legit copy.
I noticed something when you wishlist a game on Humble it will tell you when it goes on sale even during the sale so that way you can be sure you will get the cheapest price of the given sale. Hope that helps all those who are rightfully confused by humble and how they do things.
80 Classic Atari Games in the Humble store for 3.39 EUR (-66%), DRM-free
triock: Groupees The 50 - Blaster Bundle

https://groupees.com/the505
I missed Drakensang in previous bundles and Zipple World looks neat so i grabbed this bundle. :D
TT_TT_TT_TT:
MaxFulvus: Indeed, really bad. Thanks for sharing the info. I will stay away from that sale.
TT_TT_TT_TT: Not Worth at all ^^ :
kip68: Ouch. Guess it lives up to the Friday the 13th hype.
expopower: Yeurgh, I recall GMG did a mystery bundle sale some time back, with games that were equally appalling. As bad as regular bundle sites can sometimes get, at least they don't charge this much for games of similar quality...>_<
Well yes that was a true Friday the 13th Bundle ^^. Unless i really got unlucky with the random generator distributing the games GMG should be kinda ashamed of the bundle ^^. Well lessons learned and i hope i saved a few people here from buying it as well ^^ . Cheers
The-Business: 80 Classic Atari Games in the Humble store for 3.39 EUR (-66%), DRM-free
Yeah, that is tempting :)
Also, this one: Kings of Kung-Fu for (-75%) &euro;2,24
watched this for a while and had to buy it.
Post edited May 15, 2016 by superstande
TT_TT_TT_TT: Well yes that was a true Friday the 13th Bundle ^^. Unless i really got unlucky
You expected good luck on Friday the 13th? :P