It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: Masterplan looks like it could be fun and it's DRM-Free not quite enough to make me go grub the whole bundle... However if someone is seeking to get rid of the DRM-free Key since they have it on GOG or just don't want it just let me know ;-)
You don't get a DRM-Free download for The Masterplan at Groupees. You have to register on a site called playfield.io and there you activate the key from Groupees. You can then get a Steam key and download a DRM-Free version from your playfield.io account. This shit sucks! :/

"Activation instructions:

1. Go to Playfield (https://playfield.io)
2. Create an account (it’s super easy, you can use your FB/Twitter/Google logins or signup via email)
3. Click on your User Profile Menu (upper right hand corner), select “Activate Key” and type in your The Masterplan key
4. The Masterplan will be added to your Playfield Library, from where you can get the Steam key and/or download the DRM-free version!"
Anyone here get any of the Bundle in a Box deals before they went under?

Looks like they may be getting integrated into your Groupees library.
They're labeled BIAB -

The two I've noticed so are are dated January 22, 2016 , and they're not in Chronological order - which really caused me some concern when I saw the first one as I thought maybe I'd been Hacked.

There may likely be others or more coming, I don't know, just thought I'd alert folks here about it.
wanderer_27: Anyone here get any of the Bundle in a Box deals before they went under?

They're labeled BIAB -

The two I've noticed so are are dated January 22, 2016 , and they're not in Chronological order - which really caused me some concern when I saw the first one as I thought maybe I'd been Hacked.

There may likely be others or more coming, I don't know, just thought I'd alert folks here about it.
You can also use the link resender to get the BIAB bundle pages.
wanderer_27: Anyone here get any of the Bundle in a Box deals before they went under?

They're labeled BIAB -

Stooner: You can also use the link resender to get the BIAB bundle pages.
Cool, I didn't even know about that :)
GMG has a Mystery Bundle for Friday 13th. 1 $/€ for a pack which may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys.

I'm curious but always unlucky this special day, so I will pass. If you buy it, don't hesitate to describe your pack. ; )
Post edited May 13, 2016 by MaxFulvus
MaxFulvus: GMG has a Mystery Bundle for Friday 13th. 1 $/€ for a pack which may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys.

I'm curious but always unlucky this special day, so I will pass. If you buy it, don't hesitate to describe your pack. ; )
Well at least it's not 3 bucks to try your luck if only I used origin play or steam ;-)
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">4089</span>. BTA for <span class="bold">3079</span> and <span class="bold">3089</span>. All three games are multiplatform and offer both a DRM-Free download and a Steam key.
3079 and 3089 also offer Desura keys.
Post edited May 13, 2016 by Grargar
MaxFulvus: GMG has a Mystery Bundle for Friday 13th. 1 $/€ for a pack which may contain Steam, Origin, GOG or Uplay keys.

Now we have 1-game-bundles?
As far as I understand there is only 1 game-key in each "bundle".
And another point, didn't GMG distribute "shady" keys not long ago?

testing my luck right now - buying the 7 keys - kinda weird that 7 = 10€ and 1=1€ but as it's GMG i dont think it's a pricing error so maybe bigger packs higher chances of containing something decent (and well i'm too lazy to buy 7 single keys anyway :D)

Not Worth at all ^^ :

Gun Monkeys: Recent:
Mostly Negative (21 reviews)
Overall:
Mixed (3,523 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/239450/ ( 4,49$ )

KEEBLES: Positive (23 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/347040/ (9,99$) - May be actually a kinda decent game

Shattered Haven Mostly Negative (73 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/234370/ (9,99$)

Steelstorm Mixed (238 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/96200/ (13,99$)

Questrun Recent:
Mixed (19 reviews)
Overall:
Mixed (669 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/286120/ ( 6,99$)

Legendary Recent:
Mixed (37 reviews)
Overall:
Mixed (1,695 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/16730/ ( 2,99$)

COBI Treasure Deluxe Overall:
Mixed (239 reviews)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/301690/ ( 0,74$)
TT_TT_TT_TT:
Indeed, really bad. Thanks for sharing the info. I will stay away from that sale.

They're labeled BIAB -

There are lots of games missing though. I wonder if the rest will still show up or if they didn't get permission to host them.
murcielago: Grim Fandango Remastered is the daily deal in Humble Store sale. Historical low, drm-free and steam.
Are you sure 5.09$ is a Historical low for Humble? In Gog my Orders History shows It was offered for 3.74$ in late January.

Is the bundle a fixed mix or may be different for each buyer? I should have read the previous comments first...

90% off Daedalic Armageddon Bundle on Steam seems interesting for a weeklong (til 16th), is this an all time low for this bundle?
Post edited May 13, 2016 by BlackThorny
murcielago: Grim Fandango Remastered is the daily deal in Humble Store sale. Historical low, drm-free and steam.
BlackThorny: Are you sure 5.09$ is a Historical low for Humble? In Gog my Orders History shows It was offered for 3.74$ in late January.

BlackThorny: Is the bundle a fixed mix or may be different for each buyer? I should have read the previous comments first...

90% off Daedalic Armageddon Bundle on Steam seems interesting for a weeklong (til 16th), is this an all time low for this bundle?
It was $2.74 I believe at one point.

The Daily Deal level of sale on it looks to have expired though.

There are quite a few games that are only appearing on sale for a few days in this sale I've noticed.
IndieGala Majesco Bundle

$1 for:
Krautscape
Grapple
BloodRayne Betrayal

$2.99 for:
BloodRayne
BloodRayne 2
Costume Quest 2
Double Dragon: Neon
A Boy and His Blob
Advent Rising