It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily game deals and bundles
Grab 6 games for only $1.49 or beat the average price and get 2 bundles.
The bundle is limited to 5000 copies. Grab your while they last.

Games included in the bundle:

- Calcu-Late
- Neon Hardcorps
- Flesh Eaters
- Lup
- Terra Incognita - Chapter One
- Turbo Pug
Tallima: My kids have it on their table. It's just about impossible to play. Needs a controller.
amrit9037: Wait a minute.
Your kids own a tab?
Wow.
Ha! I said table. I meant "tablet." :)

My 6-year-old was having surgery and we had a high probability that he would be bed-ridden up to 6 months (the previous one he was bed-ridden for 3 months). So grandpa got him a Kindle Fire for kids. It's $100 and comes with a year subscription to thousands of childrens' books and game. It came with the Castle of Illusion, which we had played together on the PC a few years back. He was anxious to play it, but couldn't get past the very first jump after 30 minutes of playing. He asked me to help. I couldn't get past the 3rd or 4th jump. It was just too hard to play.

His surgery went well and he was walking in just 4 or 5 days. But I learned a valuable lesson. Don't give kids tablets. They are addictive and cause terrible behavior.
mighty.ape.acct: snip
RWarehall: I also had a freebie coming that didn't appear before GoG's official announcement that the freebies are no more. I was also compensated.
Me too, and I noted so in the insomnia thread. They took good care of me.
The contents for Humble Monthly's May bundle have just been revealed. They are:

1993 Space Machine
Crawl Early Access
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Gunmetal Arcadia Zero (Humble Original)
Infinifactory
JumpJet Rex
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Crawl, Fran Bow, Infinifactory and JumpJet Rex also have DRM-Free downloads, aside from Steam keys.

June's early unlock is Rocket League.
Post edited May 06, 2016 by Grargar
amrit9037: Wait a minute.
Your kids own a tab?
Wow.
Tallima: Ha! I said table. I meant "tablet." :)

My 6-year-old was having surgery and we had a high probability that he would be bed-ridden up to 6 months (the previous one he was bed-ridden for 3 months). So grandpa got him a Kindle Fire for kids. It's $100 and comes with a year subscription to thousands of childrens' books and game. It came with the Castle of Illusion, which we had played together on the PC a few years back. He was anxious to play it, but couldn't get past the very first jump after 30 minutes of playing. He asked me to help. I couldn't get past the 3rd or 4th jump. It was just too hard to play.

His surgery went well and he was walking in just 4 or 5 days. But I learned a valuable lesson. Don't give kids tablets. They are addictive and cause terrible behavior.
I asked because everytime someone talk about childhood I get flashback of mine that how shitty my childhood was.

I always wanted to
own a kindle fire because I like books but since new one are too costly so I buy second hand or used books.
Sometimes I get lucky and buy old books dirt cheap. But now I am running out of space (and money of course). :P

I hope junior is good now.
There is not worse condition than a 6 year old getting bed rest.
And yeah some games are hard.
I think Tetris is one of the best games for all ages (I still play it for hours).

May the force be with you and your family.
Groupees The Fantasy Bundle #2 preorder

https://groupees.com/fantasy2

4 Steam and a itch.io game - $1.25 minimum

And also The Software Bundle #2 Bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/software2

$2 preorder for 7-9 software/tools with a mix of Steam and itch.io
mighty.ape.acct: Umm..... How were you compensated in the last Insomnia Sale? I didn't hear of any one being given freebies when they stopped so what was the compensation?

Humble seems to have gone the way of Steam with their sales. Don't take this as gospel mind but they seem to show most of their deals up front but add more games to the sale as it goes on and often there are build-a-bundles in the mix.

You aren't getting "screwed" as such unless you paid full price and then it were discounted. The point of the sale is buying at a discount not full price. If you choose to buy something at full price during a sale well...?

If it's on sale it's discounted. The difference is by how much. If I see a game I'm interested in first I check if it's DRM-Free then I check isthereanydeal.com and see how the price compares to it's record lowest price and then make the call to buy or not buy. Simple :D
I wasn't personally affected by the "freebie catastrophe" during last Insomnia, but as others have attested, GOG did indeed compensate whoever bothered to ask (or maybe even without request? Dunno)

As per the way this Spring Sale works, you may be right: I remember I spent the whole of Humble's latest seasonal sale refraining from buying any game I wanted (but which had a low discount), in case it eventually got promoted to a "Daily Deal" with a higher discount. In the end none of them did, but the final result was that the sale ended and I never bought anything. If they had bothered explaining in detail that no game already on sale was gonna be further discounted, I would have sent some sweet money their way. But they didn't, so they lose a couple of sales.
I guess it's kind of deal:
Overwatch is in free open beta from the 5th of May to 9th. So everyone can try it if they wish.

I don't play online shooters but this seeemd interesting and was quite fun during the time I tried it today.
BenKii: Max Payne (Android, iOS) $1.99
I can say Max Payne is pretty fun on iPhone I mean it's not a controller but it does ok with the bullet time as a save your ass from insta death every 3 minutes type mechanic
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly's May bundle have just been revealed. They are:

1993 Space Machine
Crawl Early Access
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Infinifactory
JumpJet Rex

Crawl, Fran Bow, Infinifactory and JumpJet Rex also have DRM-Free downloads, aside from Steam keys.

IF all had been DRM-Free that would have been a pretty good bundle
Post edited May 07, 2016 by cecil
Grargar: The contents for Humble Monthly's May bundle have just been revealed. They are:

1993 Space Machine
Crawl Early Access
Fran Bow
Galak-Z
Infinifactory
JumpJet Rex

that was $12 well spent. at least for me, since I really wanted at least half of the games that showed up, would have payed $12 for Mad Max anyway. And as a first time subscriber I got 10% off, too! :) But I quit again. Gambling is not for my taste.
Post edited May 07, 2016 by dyscode
There's no newspost about it, but is currently discounted here, probably till May 9th (there's a similar promo on Steam, as well which ends then). Same case with its [url=https://www.gog.com/game/bombshell_digital_deluxe_edition]Deluxe Edition.
Tallima: Ha! I said table. I meant "tablet." :)

amrit9037: I asked because everytime someone talk about childhood I get flashback of mine that how shitty my childhood was.

I always wanted to
own a kindle fire because I like books but since new one are too costly so I buy second hand or used books.
Sometimes I get lucky and buy old books dirt cheap. But now I am running out of space (and money of course). :P

I hope junior is good now.
There is not worse condition than a 6 year old getting bed rest.
And yeah some games are hard.
I think Tetris is one of the best games for all ages (I still play it for hours).

May the force be with you and your family.
Ebooks aren't that much cheaper as a rule, but you can find some deals. Check out http://storybundle.com for various collections of indie authors' books, Amazon has great bundle deals too.

You can read ebooks on almost anything. The trick is to loosen the DRM - only on your legitimate purchases, please - using Calibre and the deDRM plugin (do some googling). I've read books on my DS Lite, old Palm and Windows PDAs, and a couple of different book readers, tablets and phones. I have a 3G kindle now and I love it.
triock: Groupees The Fantasy Bundle #2 preorder

https://groupees.com/fantasy2

4 Steam and a itch.io game - $1.25 minimum

And also The Software Bundle #2 Bundle preorder

https://groupees.com/software2

$2 preorder for 7-9 software/tools with a mix of Steam and itch.io
Groupees The Fantasy Bundle #2

Mystery of Unicorn Castle: The Beastmaster
Twilight City: Love as a Cure
Luna Sky
Cataegis : The White Wind
Daily Chthonicle
Disgraced
Forest of Secrets -music
Fantasy Collection -music

Daily Chronicle here is worth $2 alone!

The Software Bundle #2

Circuit Craft
Pixel Proof
Jessie The A.I Robotic Companion

- For $3 Minimum You Also Get:
RaySupreme 3D
Zoom Player Steam Edition
VoiceBot
EasyAudioTools Company Pack

seem like you can get $3 worth of productivity out of it.

PS:
http://www.easy-audio-tools.com/
Post edited May 08, 2016 by dyscode
Build Your Own Sega Bundle on Humble Store.

Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
Post edited May 08, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: Build Your Own Sega Bundle on Humble Store.

Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 83% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
How many game I have to buy to get them DRM-free?
I think will have to buy SEGA!!! :P