It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think this bundle is pretty worth the BTA! Glad that they've included DRM-free builds with all of the current games, too.
Well, $1 tier is worth just for RONIN.
Trid: Well, $1 tier is worth just for RONIN.
It looks like a shittier version of Gunpoint. Or is that just the marketing not doing the game justice?
Mr.Caine: It looks like a shittier version of Gunpoint. Or is that just the marketing not doing the game justice?
From what friend told me, the second. But I didn't had a chance to play it yet so it was more my loud thinking. :P
Mr.Caine: It looks like a shittier version of Gunpoint. Or is that just the marketing not doing the game justice?
Apparently it plays pretty differently from Gunpoint, despite the aesthetic similarities. There was a bit of discussion on that in a related Reddit thread. I think the key difference is the turn-based combat segments and the greater focus on engaging rather than avoiding enemies. (Watching a gameplay video really helped me figure this out myself. =P)
Post edited April 20, 2016 by expopower
The-Business: GamesRepublic has a Techland sale. They e.g. have have the following games DRM-free:
Call of Juarez: 2.49 EUR (-75%)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood: 2.49 EUR (-75%)
Xpand Rally: 1.24 EUR (-75%)
Xpand Rally Xtreme: 1.24 EUR (-75%)

These deals last until tomorrow. The one time I tried to buy something, the checkout wasn't working.
They are also offering Nikita: The Mystery of the Hidden Treasure for €1.24. Considering that it was originally meant to be the sequel to Captain Claw, I'm very interested in finding out (especially for that price) whether this game bears any resemblance to it.
It's been a while since I last played either, but RONIN is both similar to and different from Gunpoint. On the positive side, as other have already pointed out, there's "the pause game and plan" element, on the negative side, contrary to Gunpoint, RONIN hardly has any story at all, it's all gameplay, with meagre context. Still, unless someone hates Gunpoint or adores it so much as to allow no similar games beside it, there's no good reason not to give it a try at $1 (charity). ;)
Post edited April 20, 2016 by Leroux
In case it has not been mentioned already
Steam Weeklong has some pretty interesting 80% to 90% discounts

e.g. Belladonna or Gun 'n' Zombies...
Pajama: Fireflower Games has 'Dawn of Magic' both 1 (http://fireflowergames.com/shop/dawn-of-magic/) and 2 (http://fireflowergames.com/shop/dawn-of-magic-2/) in the sale - has anyone played them at all? Are they better then the reviews on the interweb seem to suggest?

Thanks in advance.
Seems like only place on web where you can get the first game as D/L at all.
But I would wait a bit, Spring sales goes until 25th, maybe they will go -75% in the Bidaily deals.

DoM 2 Steam is currently $1 at indiegala for 2 more days
Post edited April 20, 2016 by dyscode
expopower: Apparently it plays pretty differently from Gunpoint, despite the aesthetic similarities. There was a bit of discussion on that in a related Reddit thread. I think the key difference is the turn-based combat segments and the greater focus on engaging rather than avoiding enemies. (Watching a gameplay video really helped me figure this out myself. =P)
Thanks,that was helpful.
dyscode: Seems like only place on web where you can get the first game as D/L at all.
But I would wait a bit, Spring sales goes until 25th, maybe they will go -75% in the Bidaily deals.

DoM 2 Steam is currently $1 at indiegala for 2 more days
Thanks for the tip - I'll hang on for a bit longer and see if it shows up. As for the $1 deal at Indiegala, that is a good deal but unfortunately it is a Steam key only, no DRM free download.
Leroux: It's been a while since I last played either, but RONIN is both similar to and different from Gunpoint. On the positive side, as other have already pointed out, there's "the pause game and plan" element, on the negative side, contrary to Gunpoint, RONIN hardly has any story at all, it's all gameplay, with meagre context. Still, unless someone hates Gunpoint or adores it so much as to allow no similar games beside it, there's no good reason not to give it a try at $1 (charity). ;)
I'm annoyed that the Mac version isn't DRM free as to the gunpoint thing well that is a major turn off since IMHO gunpoint was boring and I just didn't get what I was supposed to do.
Flying Bundle - Flying UIG Bundle 2

Pay at least $1.99 to get these games

Bloodbath
Doctor Watson - The Riddle of the Catacombs
Highland Warriors
Kick-Ass 2
New York Bus Simulator
New York Taxi Simulator
Them - The Summoning
Transport Giant
Post edited April 22, 2016 by gixgox
Frederic: Resurrection of Music: Director's Cut is live on Steam. There is -90% loyalty discount for a week if you own the original version: http://store.steampowered.com/app/453100/
Did you somehow end up missing all the Humble Ubisoft Bundles with Tom Clancy games? No problem! Humble Store has a Weekend Tom Clancy sale, with almost a lot of games discounted by 75%. The exceptions are Rainbow Six Siege, which is discounted by 33% (40% for the Gold Edition), the Franchise Pack and Rainbow Six Collection which are discounted by 80% and the Division, which isn't discounted at all! What a deal!

All the games require a Uplay account.

IndieGala Dead Island Super Bundle

Pay $3.99 for Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Pay $7.99 for Escape Dead Island and Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition

All games come in Steam keys.

NOTE: As is the usual case with Deep Silver bundles, the keys from this bundle are region-locked and can only be activated in the country where they are purchased from.
Post edited April 22, 2016 by Grargar