It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiegala - Daedalic Mega Bundle

$1:

- Munin
- Shooting Stars!
- Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal

$3.99:

- Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today
- Cultures - Northland + 8th Wonder of the World
- The Night of the Rabbit
- Decay: The Mare
- The Whispered World Special Edition
- The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav

$5.99 (before price increases):

- Anna's Quest
- Randal's Monday
- Blackguards - Deluxe Edition
- Blackguards: Untold Legends
Post edited April 13, 2016 by siulebuo
Are you searching for shovelware?

Then this is your bundle:

Bundle Stars - Super Turbo Mega Bundle

$2.49:

- Catch a Falling Star
- Turbo Pug
- Neon Hardcorps
- Super Mustache
- Flesh Eaters
- Terra Incognita ~ Chapter One: The Descendant
- Lup
- Tinboy
- Kivi, Toilet and Shotgun
- Star Chronicles: Delta Quadrant
- Calcu-Late
- The Tower Of Elements
- Clergy Splode
- Escape Machines
- New kind of adventure
- Stellar 2D
- Eaten Alive
- Ampersand
phandom: The hidden games have been revealed in <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen</span>

it's "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered" and "Knight Squad" (both Steam for win/mac/linux)
Currently, the average is $6.29.

PS: I feel I cannot resist this bundle. I want this "Homeworld Remastered Collection"
tokisto: Wait for GOG Homeworld release...
Let's fight this bundlease plague!
I'm waiting for GOG to get Homeworld, it just seems like the right place for the game to be...
Unfortunately, I don't think I can resist the Telltale bundle in the same way. ._.
The FAR Newegg deals for Star Wars Classics (PS4 Voucher) and Assassin's Creed Unity (XB1) are now money maker deals.

Star Wars Classics (PS4 Voucher) $29.99 - $15 Promo Code 'EMCETFT28' - $20 Rebate = $4.99 PROFIT
(Note: $2.99 shipping unless you're a Newegg Premier member)

Assassin's Creed Unity (XB1) $9.99 - $5 Promo Code 'EMCETFT28' - $20 Rebate = $14.99 PROFIT
(Note: $2.99 shipping unless you're a Newegg Premier member)

Star Wars Link
Assassin's Creed Link
Post edited April 15, 2016 by BenKii
blotunga: Humble Telltale Bundle
Tier 1: $1
Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.
Tier 2: BTA
The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.
AND More games coming soon!
Tier 3: $12
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

All steam. Have them all on GOG so nothing for me :).
You guys think the $12+ bundle is worth it if you don't have any of these? I would rather have DRM FREE on GOG, but I doubt I could get them all for even close to that price point.
dal4fsu: You guys think the $12+ bundle is worth it if you don't have any of these? I would rather have DRM FREE on GOG, but I doubt I could get them all for even close to that price point.
The best price for all those on GOG (+the BTA next week) will be probably around $25-30. Are you willing to pay $18 more?
blotunga: Humble Telltale Bundle
Tier 1: $1
Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.
Tier 2: BTA
The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.
AND More games coming soon!
Tier 3: $12
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

All steam. Have them all on GOG so nothing for me :).
dal4fsu: You guys think the $12+ bundle is worth it if you don't have any of these? I would rather have DRM FREE on GOG, but I doubt I could get them all for even close to that price point.
Since GOG Galaxy, I have been relying on GOG for most of my purchases, but games like this are a bit of a one off, I'll play once and never touch it again. I don't mind buying those on Steam.

If you don't have them, I think it's a great deal.

I am really only interested in the mid tier and have most of the games, but Walking Dead 1, 400 days, Borderlands. I think the mid level price works just for those games, I can wait for Walking Dead 2 to drop on it's own.
swaimiac: Since GOG Galaxy, I have been relying on GOG for most of my purchases, but games like this are a bit of a one off, I'll play once and never touch it again. I don't mind buying those on Steam.

If you don't have them, I think it's a great deal.

I am really only interested in the mid tier and have most of the games, but Walking Dead 1, 400 days, Borderlands. I think the mid level price works just for those games, I can wait for Walking Dead 2 to drop on it's own.
Walking Dead 1 on his own works for that price. I cried like a child with that game. It is the most inmersive game I know.

400 days is OK, but nothing special. And Walking Dead 2 is a good game, but (for me) it is not so special as the first one.
Indiegala - Friday Special Bundle

$1:

- VERGE:Lost chapter
- Penguins Arena: Sedna's World
- Highland Warriors

$2.99 (before price increases):

- Bob Was Hungry
- SAMOLIOTIK
- Cosmophony
- Corpse of Discovery
- Dark Quest
- Warhammer: Arcane Magic
- White Mirror
- The Asskickers-Steam Edition
- Dinocide
Warning: This post is about Digital Homicide.

Still reading? Seriously? okay then...

Digital Homicide's Forever Bundle. $1.50 gets you every... er.. thing (I refuse to call them games) that Digital Homicide has released to date. It will also get you an itchio key for everything they will release in the future. Forever.
The Forever Bundle is not only an amazing deal just on the 28 games you get instantly but what really makes the Forever Bundle special is what you get on top of these great games! If you purchase the Forever Bundle you will be emailed a free itch.io download key to the email address you purchase the bundle with for every new game we add to itch.io forever. That's right you're not just getting this great package of games but every new game we put on itch.io from here until forever! No more decisions on waiting for a better deal or for a bundle that doesn't overlap with one you have already purchased. With the Forever Bundle you only have to purchase it once and you will get all of our new release itch.io games forever!

Enjoy all of these titles + every new game we put on itch.io forever for just $1.49. This is the only bundle we will sell from now on and it will continue to grow in size and price so the earlier you purchase the more of an amazing deal you are getting! This is the best deal around when it comes to games so we only have a limited amount available, grab your's while you can!
Shameless Bastards.
HeDanny: Warning: This post is about Digital Homicide.
Crazy.

So what's the deal with them? Bad games? Bad company?
yogsloth: Crazy.

So what's the deal with them? Bad games? Bad company?
Both

Edit:

https://popehat.com/2014/11/11/digital-homicide-studio-abuses-dmca-to-lash-out-at-reviewer-jim-sterling-gets-fair-use-wrong/

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_temporary_keys_giveaway_central_topic/post2054
Post edited April 15, 2016 by siulebuo
lol, oh yeah, THOSE guys.

So this bundle is building their legal attack fund? One buck-fiddy at a time?
HeDanny: "It will also get you an itchio key for everything they will release in the future"
But, but... free games "in the future" :P

I wonder if there will be any... :)
Trid: But, but... free games "in the future" :P

I wonder if there will be any... :)
To be honest, I would rather pay some dollars, if they'd promise to not make any more games in the future.